IDBI Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IDBI Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at IDBI Bank

2.9

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IDBI Bank.

Interview

it was a panel interview, having around 5-6 members. Two members were from other banks acting as independent members and rest were from IDBI who were at least general manager rank, worked in various departments of a bank

Interview Questions

• Whether I would like to work in a rural branch ?   3 Answers
    • Different between options and forward contracts ?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IDBI Bank (Washington, DC (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

First you get an email or phone call asking to have an interview with a technical team
    It was a Webex meeting with 3 different person. They went through different questions as Why i was interested in that position, previous experience. There isn't any type of feedback
    Then you have to wait for news. They will answer for yes or no, but it can take up to 2 months to have any answer
    There is no way to know if it was good or not

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?
      What would the first thing you do when start the project?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IDBI Bank (Washington, DC (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Submit Resume and cover letter. One exam, then panel three interviewers, followed by an interview with senior management to see if personalities matched. and then they informed me of their decision

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IDBI Bank (Hyderabad) in September 2019.

Interview

It was around 11. I was the 10th one to give interview. The panel was of three members. A lady and two gentlemen. The gentlemen are friendly. The lady is a bit serious. They asked me many questions from my resume and some related to banking. Overal it was cool.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IDBI Bank.

Interview

IBPS ask mainly general banking questions. Basic knowledge of banking terms is enough to do well in interview. Interview panel is by and large friendly. They check your genaral IQ and apptitute for a banking job.

Interview Questions

• What is NPA?
      What is CASA?
      Repo Rate, Reverse Repo Rate etc   Answer Question

Relationship Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDBI Bank (Mumbai) in January 2019.

Interview

The company had come to college as the number of applicants were less we had only one round that is interview. The interview goes around for 10 min based on the candidate

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IDBI Bank (Chennai) in October 2018.

Interview

i have attended the interview by our clg...they just simply selected the persons through group discussion.and they asked to pay 600rs for the training .After that they didn't responded to our calls.its a fake agency conducting off-campus and oncampus to just collect 600rs from the students

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IDBI Bank (New Delhi) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online for this job. I got a call from bank. They scheduled my interview on a particular date and time. Only one interviews was there for interview. He asked very general questions related to my education and Internship. Then they asked me to wait for an week for results.

Manager Interview

Interview

It's not always quick and easy to get hired. The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews.

In addition to a hiring manager, you make meet with managers, employees, and other staff. How hiring is handled depends on the employer and the systems they have in place for screening and evaluating potential new hires.

Here's an overview of each step in the interview process, along with advice on the best way to handle each type of interview as you progress up the interview ladder towards a job offer.

01 Screening Interview
    Businesswoman working at desk
    •••
    A screening interview is a type of job interview that is conducted to determine if the applicant has the qualifications needed to do the job for which the company is hiring. A screening interview is typically the first interview in the hiring process if the company does not start with open interviews where multiple candidates are screened at an open hiring event.

02 Phone Interview
    Businessman on cell phone at desk
    •••
    Employers use phone interviews to identify and recruit candidates for employment. Phone interviews are often used to narrow the pool of applicants who will be invited for in-person interviews. For remote jobs, interviewing by phone, Skype or video may be how you get hired.

03 First Interview
    Young African American man at job interview
    •••
    The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job.

04 Second Interview
    Business people in meeting
    •••
    A second interview can be a more in-depth one-on-one interview with the person you originally interviewed with or it can be a day-long interview that includes meetings with company staff. You may meet with management, staff members, executives, and other company employees. Once you're scheduled for a second interview, you're most likely in serious contention for the job.

05 Third Interview
    Meeting a New Colleague
    •••
    When you have made it through the first interview, then a second interview you might think you're done with the interview process and you'll soon find out whether you'll be receiving a job offer. That's not necessarily the case. You may have to participate in a third interview and possible more interviews after that. A third interview typically involves a final meeting with the hiring manager, and may provide the opportunity to meet more of your prospective colleagues.

06 Dining Interview
    Women having interview in coffee shop
    •••
    Dining with a job applicants allows employers to review your communication and interpersonal skills, as well as your table manners, in a more relaxed (for them) environment. Depending on the interview process of the company you're interviewing with and the type of job you are applying for you may be invited to an lunch or dinner interview.

07 Final Interview
    Women in meeting
    •••
    The final interview is the last step in the interview process and the interview where you may find out whether or not you are going to get a job offer. Here's information on preparing for an interview when you have already met with the company multiple times, and advice on h

IOS Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDBI Bank (Mumbai) in January 2018.

Interview

Direct Technical round. Worst interviewer behaviour Interviewer’s attitude was very bad
    He laughs frequently on every answer and don’t have decency how to talk with candidates.
    Interviewer need to learn communication skills specially with Women.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.