ISGN Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ISGN Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews at ISGN Corporation

2.7

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ISGN Corporation (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews with senior staff. Some on the phone and others in person. The execs understood their company position and market challenges well. Initial discussions on the phone, followed by multiple video calls. Then in person meetings out of town, followed by calls with the board members in US and India. Very exhaustive and exhausting interview.

Interview Questions

• What strategy changes would you execute to make a difference. How do you see the company. Where do you the market challenges.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ISGN Corporation (Melbourne, FL (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied for the position on ZipRecruiter Mid Jan 2018. I received a call back within a week. Teri from HR conducted the first two meetings; she was very thorough in explaining the position, the expectations, and the company. Finding and Hiring the head of a department typically takes time but ISGN was determined to speed up that process; I was asked to come in for an interview, and met with a VP of customer relations. The final round of interviews was with the VP of HR, the CTO, and CEO. The whole interviewing process took less than a month.

Interview Questions

• Why did I think I would be a good fit for ISGN?   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

I got call through naukari.And appeared there the ferst round is screening round they wilk give 10 questions and tell us to explain about them .unfortunately i did not shortlisted for next round

Closing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ISGN Corporation in March 2016.

Interview

I arrived 15 minutes early to locked doors. Dialed the extensions provided "for assistance" with no answer. I was luckily standing there when an employee I had known from a former employer let me in on their way out to break. Sat in the lobby for 20 minutes with no receptionist to assist. Several employees offered to help but did not know the gentleman who was to interview me. Finally I had to call the HR rep that is located in another part of the state and they had to IM the interviewer. Once he came to the lobby I kept the mood light but felt like I an inconvenience to him. He took me to a large conference room where he proceeded to ask a few questions. He asked what my strengths were and I listed about 5 strengths that according to him "all fell in the same realm and therefore, was only one strength." So, he asked again and not sure what he was really looking for I stated "I do not know." Once I said it I knew the true colors were coming out when a retorted in disgust "You don't know your own strengths?" At which point I bit my tongue, answered the questions with as minimal words as possible. Finally the fresh hell of the interview finally wrapped up.

Compliance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ISGN Corporation.

Interview

Certainly the worst interview I've ever been part of. When I read the negative reviews I believed it was just people overreacting like it can be on here. The hiring manager asked me two very broad questions which I answered. Unfortunately for some reason that wasn't enough for that person and I was cut off by asking me if I had any questions. Knowing what that meant, I tried to save it by asking some questions, but got some arrogant/condescending answers. Not sure what happened.

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Hill, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ISGN Corporation (Rocky Hill, CT (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Screen call by HR dept, Then a face to face with the manager.
    Easy interview since they like people they can train with no experience and train them their way.

Interview Questions

• Not many. Just stated role of job and little bout your background   Answer Question

Mortgage Processor Interview

Interview

I was called by a recruiter that set up an interview. It lasted about 4 minutes. That should have been a sign from the get go. Had no idea how bad it would be. At a minimum, I am grateful for the experience. Now I know what a job should not be.

Remote Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Bay, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ISGN Corporation (Palm Bay, FL (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

A phone call at my convenience. lasted 30 minutes. I spoke with the underwriting manager over the group and we discussed my previous experience with ISGN. We also discussed the client and the goals of ISGN.

Negotiation

Underwriters make a set amount.... it was at the mid level and acceptable. I enjoy working from home I had worked previously for ISGN so I knew it was not that negotiable for salary.

Facility Security Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ISGN Corporation.

Interview

Applied online and a recruiter called within minutes. They did a phone interview the next day but was unsure if a hiring manager was going to be able to do onsite interviews due to budget issues. This was the first red flag. The second Red flag for me was when they stated there was currently no one who was an officer and this was an invented position. The third and final red flag which caused me to have my name withdrawn was that they stated they were only hiring one person. This means that one officer has to stretch themselves over 24 hours and there's no one there on your day off. HUGE liability.

Throughout the process the recruiter was ignorant and had no idea about what she was doing. She called more than once and didn't know who to ask for, saying "Can I talk to who applied for XYZ", she had me repeat information like my phone number, resume, etc more than once because "She didn't feel like looking it up", etc. In this state, it's illegal to hire an officer with no certification- they never even asked for it. When I pointed that fact out, within minutes the job was reposted under a different title and the job description turned into "Fetching and delivering mail". Scam

She called me a week later to ask me if I would reconsider the offer, but again, I refused.

Too much of liability

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISGN Corporation.

Interview

There was only two rounds . first one was aptitude and second one is face to face interview. Not that difficult. They ask. About which you have mentioned in resume.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.