InMobi Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 139 of over 139 interviews

Recruiter22%
Employee Referral18%
HardAverageEasy

InMobi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InMobi

Interview

One of the better interview processes I have come across! Very timely responses from everyone on the team and great follow up and feedback! I really appreciated how on top of everything HR was and the team was a pleasure to meet.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your past experience in this space.
    Answer Question

InMobi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at InMobi in Sep 2021

Interview

I applied for an HR Business Partner position with InMobi. When I spoke with the recruiter, we discussed the role and the salary requirements. Then, when I spoke with the hiring manager and department head, I was being considered for a completely different position - Head of People Operations and Technology. I hadn't even realized it till halfway through one of my calls when the interviewer finally described the position. Had I known the position I was being interviewed for, I would've approached the conversation very differently and highlighted other skills throughout the process. After speaking with the hiring manager, I was contacted within an hour to schedule my next interview with the department head for the next day, which implied that the company was very interested in my candidacy. Then I followed up with the recruiter asking about next steps and the salary range for the new position. I never heard back until a month later when I received a request to complete a survey on my experience. This company does not respect a candidate's time and is VERY disorganized.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about InMobi

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

InMobi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InMobi

Interview

The hiring process was extremely small. After applying for the position, got a call from HR asking (telling) for the interview timing. Later had an interview with a very good person, like a super chill guy. It was a 30-minute interview, asked me a guesstimate and 2 puzzles along with some of the basic questions as to why this profile, why InMobi, past experiences and stuff. But the HR's at InMobi are a bunch of clowns. Called the same HR who called me regarding the interview schedule regarding the results, as it had been more than 15 days, and I had received no response. She didn't pick the call, and immediately after that missed call, I received an email stating I didn't clear the interview. And of course, just 1 minute after that email she called me back! Coincidence? I think not!

Interview Questions
  • Number of red cars in your city. Candle burning puzzle (find 30 mins) Coin problem (equal number of heads & tails)

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InMobi (New Delhi)

Interview

Interviwed for DS II role at glance(inmobi group)First round was a telephonic call where expectations were set clear about the role my experience etc.This was followed by 2 barraiser interviews(purely technical)focusing on python programming (basic),statistics(medium-hard),machine learning (advanced),technical questions from projects.This was followed by round with the director which was around projects,technical questions around stats and machine learning.

Interview Questions
  • Questions around ensembles,deep learning, over and undercutting prevention etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InMobi (New York, NY) in Jul 2021

Interview

Had total 3 rounds of interview, but no feedback was given post the final round which is very unprofessional. Not a good place to work for and the whole interview process is for time pass

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

InMobi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at InMobi

Interview

I applied through my college placements. I had to send my resume. I got selected for an interview a few days later. The interview was thirty minutes long and they asked analytical and personal questions. They were friendly and gave me time to talk.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

InMobi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InMobi in Jun 2021

Interview

Interviewer was asking each and every step in detail. They expect us to know everything in detail . They asked some questions on sql as well . Be prepared well in coding and other testing topics

Interview Questions
  • Write test cases for download option in Spotify app
  • Given an array contains both negative and positive numbers find product of 3 elements which gives highest multiplication value
  • print non repeated characters from the given string ignore spaces while printing strings ex : string a =“abdd ccdef highest”. Output should be “ab cdef higst”
  • Appium architecture- they expect in detail
  • Questions related to API Testing
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at InMobi (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

Given two rounds of interview but doesn't courtesy to provide feedback with Glance. 1st Round : Algo DS 2nd Round : System design Interviewers were paid to take interviews. They are not friendly, they kind of don't make you feel valued. I think if it was this way then why have interviewers just go ahead and give more coding tests. Pointless absolutely

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at InMobi (Bangalore)

Interview

Post 2 rounds of perfect interviews, got rejected without giving any feedback or reason for rejection. Even after repeatedly asking the team, interviewers, HRs, there was no answer. The interview process at Inmobi is a hoax and the interviewers are not worthy enough. Some other person from different department asking product management questions. It's like a finance guy asking you to write algo and then arguing on complexity (while he don't know a thing about development/coding whatsoever). My humble request to all, if you are interviewed (it doesn't matter whether you pass or fail), please ask for feedback or reasons for the decision made since it explains the logic and reasoning for the same. As no one is perfect. It is every candidate right to ask for feedback and part of organization ethics to provide the same. And if they fail to do so, that Organization is not right for you, since they will take decision in future as well without taking any consent or providing any reasoning. That goes in their DNA.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InMobi (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

They had 5 rounds of discussion, 2 were focused on DS/Algo and LLD, 1 was about system designing and last tech was hiring manager discussion. After this they had one HR round as well, which was a cultural and behavioural assessment round.

Interview Questions
  • Dynamic programming related question were asked in one of the round
Viewing 1 - 10 of 139 Interviews