Found 806 of over 925 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about InMobi
Referral and Opportunities
2 months ago
2 months ago
Hi As a developer, which online tools do you use to speed up your development? Like - Java Pojo generator, base64 encoder decoder, etc. Walmart Reliance Industries Limited Samsung Navi Nagarro Adobe Microsoft Google JPMorgan Chase Tata Consultancy Oracle Nutanix Uber OLA Wells Fargo Capital One Siemens Cummins Inc Amazon Flipkart AJIO.com Meesho Myntra InMobi Atlassian Arcesium Tower Research Capital Texas Instruments Qualcomm FIS Global VMware Intel Corporation Intuit SAP Salesforce HP Goldman Sachs
Got a burning question about InMobi? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with InMobi employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great culture and motivation everyday" (in 95 reviews)
- "Inmobi has a great work culture" (in 65 reviews)
- "Great people (smart and from the best tech companies)" (in 62 reviews)
- "1. Work life balance 2. Food 3. Good peer group 4. Good tech stack" (in 38 reviews)
- "2. Good and free food." (in 33 reviews)
- "Middle management is not the best that there is" (in 28 reviews)
- "Bad management, from VP to C" (in 27 reviews)
- "Sometimes you may get work with bad managers, but that is found in all organisations." (in 26 reviews)
- "Lip service is given to transparency and positivity, but the reality is that upper management tries to spin every loss into a win and is happy to see the blame for symptomatic issues passed onto individual contributors." (in 11 reviews)
- "senior leadership is not very accessible" (in 9 reviews)
- 5.024 Nov 2023Lead - Strategy, Planning and OperationsFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsBengaluru
"It's better to be the stupidest person in the room than be the smartest" The company and its people promote continuous learning without judgement, by providing opportunities and encouragement.
Sometimes the work can get ambiguous
- 5.031 Oct 2023Lead Account ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
Work-life balance is amazing. Loved the management
No cons. Slowly getting big as a company so might see some changes in the future
- 4.011 Apr 2023Product Marketing ManagerCurrent EmployeeBengaluru
1. You can find some really good (talented) people to work with. 2. Core business (ads) is strong and improving. 3. Middle management does care about individuals' personal growth plans (in some cases, higher management too). This is resulting in more rebounds too, which is a good sign.
1. Too much dependence on consumer-centric business (glance) is not the best plan. It can become a single point of reputational and hence economic failure. 2. Becoming overly top-heavy lately. Too many orgs created to keep some people at the top busy. On the ground, it means there are too many cooks for the same dish. 3. Core of InMobi was its culture which is no longer the case. It has become a "shut up, head down and work" company like some Indian service-based companies. "Executive orders" have been carried out recently that did not add up nicely from the employee's perspective. (example of #3 - back to the office plan. WFH was considered ineffective even though the company had its best quarter to date in the pandemic and better numbers overall. Also, no increments because of cost-cutting, but renting more office space and supplies to accommodate the returning workforce) PS: I personally do not mind B2O. But not all people appreciate having to travel for 2 hours a day at their own cost in BLR traffic. Add that to the insane house rents for people who had to move back to the city. With no hikes and inflation - it's a double whammy for the employee and their families.
- 1.02 Nov 2023Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBengaluru
Used to be good until last year
I have worked in some companies with bad culture, this is the worst ever
- 4.08 Sept 2023Sale ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsGurgaon, Haryana
Amazing work environment, No unnecessary pressure Understanding team
Recently too much favoritism Base less huge targets Management lacks vision complacent people who don't want to grow and are choking up the growth for others No promotion No growth
InMobi Reviews FAQs
InMobi has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 925 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at InMobi to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
86% of InMobi employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated InMobi 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.