IndiGo Interview Questions

Updated 6 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 192 of over 192 interviews

Other12%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

IndiGo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IndiGo

Interview

The interview scheduled for a vertical with defined person did not happen as it was done for some other vertical without any notice just to fulfill the HR & Business needs of doing interview.

Interview Questions
  • NA / NA
    1 Answer

IndiGo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IndiGo

Interview

Waste of time. Lack of communication. Very lengthy. Had to go very far to give interview. Very impatient panel and also were rude. Requires more clarity in info while inviting for interviews. Just have to know about company and be confident

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IndiGo (Chennai) in Mar 2021

Interview

The process was framed out perfectly . Walk-in day - Interview with the regional HR manager. Simple questions, interview take in group of 8-10. Be confident. They mainly look for confidence and language. Prepare for self introduction.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Tell me about airport security

IndiGo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IndiGo in Mar 2021

Interview

Registration will be done. There were 3 rounds 1:1, the first-round was very easy. The Second Round was moderate, Last round with HR for Job Description. After selection you need to mail scanned documents to HR after that you will get offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your family background. Related to strength and weakness. Problem Solving Questions

IndiGo

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IndiGo

Interview

You can go for walk-in and 1st round will take place where you would be asked about yourself. It will be one on one round,2nd round will be a group discussion on the same day or after a day . Final one on one round.

Interview Questions
  • About you? General awareness towards any situation Why cabin crew as career ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IndiGo (Chennai) in Jan 2021

Interview

it went good .and the interviewer was friendly and did not make me feel nervous . hence. i was able to do it good . she asked about my skills and wanted to test my English skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IndiGo

Application

I interviewed at IndiGo

Interview

Overall good experience. Checking for language efficiency and graduates are preferred more I guess . Any prior experience will also be considered. once initial round is completed they will inform about the further process

Interview Questions
  • Self introduction , group discussion, personal round , hr round , manager round

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at IndiGo (New Delhi) in Dec 2020

Interview

Quite long process took the entire day there were around 500 candidates. Moreover no system was followed. No food arrangements were there. I reached the interview venue at morning 8:30 and I left the place in the evening 9 pm.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IndiGo

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IndiGo

Interview

Indigo came in the final semester in the month of January to Delhi University. Only one profile was sought. Placement cell of our college assissted the process. Required high GPA for first level of selections.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

IndiGo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IndiGo

Interview

Total of 3 rounds for the interview. 1. GD - you will be given a topic sand you to speak in to it. Basically it's fine to check how confident you are for this role. 2. HR round- The next round HR shall be screening you. 3. Final round with the head- very easy one. Just be yourself.

Interview Questions
  • Two me about yourself. What do you know about the job? Why this job?
3 people found this interview helpful