IndiGo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IndiGo Interview Questions

Interviews at IndiGo

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at IndiGo (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

They start with the initial "tell me something about yourself " for the first round, if you pass that they call you for the next round that's conducted at their hq in Gurgaon. There are a number of rounds there including the pre medical round. There's a group discussion and the final personal interview with the vice president.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at IndiGo (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Personal round and bmi check followed by further group discussion and grooming . Candidate should be well groomed And should not have any spots on the skin. The last round contain medical checkup.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IndiGo (New York, NY (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Not at all good . We were made to wait for so long and the worst part was thay the lady who interviewed was only asking for reference . Not fair

Interview Questions

• yell me about yourself.(just for some formality)   10 Answers

Fight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IndiGo (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I got selected and told me they will call but its been 2 months. Dissapointed. Don't give false hope . I really look up to indigo airlines its one of the best yet

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IndiGo (New York, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I gave interview in hotel aroma.
    They took our C. V and gave us number so that we can wait for our turn.
    After 1 hour our turn came. She gave us a group discussion topic and we have to speak.

TIPS:- The content does not matter, she was just judging our english skill so speak as much as you can without Interuppting your flow.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer cats or Dogs?   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delmar, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IndiGo (Delmar, MD (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Would like to know if there is anything I could prepare for on the interview.
    I would like to know the tine and date of this interview.
    How many interviwers will be there.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience help you for this job.   1 Answer

Ground Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at IndiGo (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

One of my worst experience with indigo airlines . The mail I got shows the different offers and salary. But interviewer told actual package is totally different and very low.
    Why you people are wasting our time.. don't post fake notifications.
    Indigo airlines having high requirements but salary is very low..

Interview Questions

• Group discussion :- medical tourism   2 Answers

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IndiGo (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Without reference, it is very difficult to hear back. I was informed that I have been shortlisted for aptitude test, I had an online aptitude test followed by a short interview with the team I was supposed to join. The experience was really great till this round. Then I had an interview with directors of the department I was supposed to join. The interview was under 8 mins and it was nothing about the job or me. They weren't even interested to have a conversation. I never hear back since.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IndiGo (New Delhi) in June 2012.

Interview

interview process was a learning experience!!!!!!!!!

Interview Questions

• what have you done in your college as a leader???   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IndiGo.

Interview

The interview process is very professional and staff are definitely friendly. Since the interview was with the President of Indigo, it was quite overwhelming. However having said that , The Man does have a unique gifted ability of putting people at ease to actially understand them better. Hence making the interview more of an interchange of essential conversation to arrive at a common goal for the interviewee and interviewer. :)

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.