IndiGo Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 196 of over 196 interviews

Other12%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

IndiGo

Application

I interviewed at IndiGo

Interview

Two rounds of interview. scenario based question to see what will be your ideal management as a customer service representative . No right or wrong answer but to see your immediate response to a situation

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 2 years
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at IndiGo (New Delhi) in Jun 2021

Interview

First there was technical interview, then there was written assessment and final interview round was with the VP. Process was quick and the panel was also good. It was nice overall experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IndiGo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IndiGo

Interview

The interview scheduled for a vertical with defined person did not happen as it was done for some other vertical without any notice just to fulfill the HR & Business needs of doing interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IndiGo (New Delhi) in Apr 2021

Interview

I did not get hire, but the interview was really good, there were 3 rounds, nd I cleared 2of them but got rejected in medical round due to scars in my hand

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IndiGo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IndiGo

Interview

Waste of time. Lack of communication. Very lengthy. Had to go very far to give interview. Very impatient panel and also were rude. Requires more clarity in info while inviting for interviews. Just have to know about company and be confident

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IndiGo (Chennai) in Mar 2021

Interview

The process was framed out perfectly . Walk-in day - Interview with the regional HR manager. Simple questions, interview take in group of 8-10. Be confident. They mainly look for confidence and language. Prepare for self introduction.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Tell me about airport security

IndiGo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IndiGo in Mar 2021

Interview

Registration will be done. There were 3 rounds 1:1, the first-round was very easy. The Second Round was moderate, Last round with HR for Job Description. After selection you need to mail scanned documents to HR after that you will get offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your family background. Related to strength and weakness. Problem Solving Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IndiGo (New Delhi) in Mar 2021

Interview

video call with company hr and senior medical officer. asked about previous experience. asked about various medical issues in aviation industry.asked about covid vaccination and treatment guidelines. asked about my strengths and weaknesses,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IndiGo

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IndiGo

Interview

You can go for walk-in and 1st round will take place where you would be asked about yourself. It will be one on one round,2nd round will be a group discussion on the same day or after a day . Final one on one round.

Interview Questions
  • About you? General awareness towards any situation Why cabin crew as career ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IndiGo (Chennai) in Jan 2021

Interview

it went good .and the interviewer was friendly and did not make me feel nervous . hence. i was able to do it good . she asked about my skills and wanted to test my English skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 196 Interviews