Indus Insights Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Indus Insights Interview Questions

Interviews at Indus Insights

3.2

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indus Insights (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

They delayed the process by hours and locked all of us in a room and did not allow us to leave the room for 5 hrs even for having food or water. The case interviewer was not able to explain the question properly.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Indus Insights.

Interview

Came to my college for recruitment. Took a written test of 45 mi 35 questions or something like that.
    After that 1 round of guesstimates followed by rounds on case interview and HR. I could not go beyond guesstimates round.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to guesstimate total revenue that comes to a stadium during a cricket match in India.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Place, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Indus Insights (College Place, WA (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied through college.
    First round was aptitude test. Basic quantitative and aptitude questions. 50 were shortlisted for the next round.
    Second round was a guesstimate. A relatively simple guesstimate about revenue of ccd in a day.
    Third round was case interview. Went for about 30 40minutes. The case was primarily about a stock brocking company planning to increse their profits.
    Final round was HR round. Basic CV based questions.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indus Insights.

Interview

First an aptitude test was conducted. Followed by that was a guesstimate round, a case interview and a HR round. Offer was given soon after the interview. This interview was conducted as part of the placement drive

Analyst Interview

Interview

50 mins apti test first round
    Guesstimate 2nd round
    Case interview
    Hr round will be taken by CEO.
    apti was average, with data interpretation and logical question.
    They conduct the case interview workshop before the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Goa

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indus Insights (South Goa) in January 2020.

Interview

They first had a written round in which there were Aptitude and DI based MCQs and a second part consisted of a Guesstimate. Those who excelled in the Guesstimate had a direct case interview round, while the other qualified candidates had to again give a guesstimate round. Finally there was an HR round.

Interview Questions

• Guesstimates: Calculate the total weight of the popcorn sold in PVR Cinemas in Delhi in a month and The total air miles covered in India in a day.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indus Insights (Chennai) in December 2019.

Interview

HR locks 30 ppl in 50 sq room(all the interviews), they come very unpreparedly and pain the students a lot, the interviewers they themselves aren't clear with the concepts, I strongly suggest not to apply for this company

Interview Questions

• Revenue per year from a chemist shop   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indus Insights (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

Guesstimate followed by case and HR; cases more inclined towards the kind of projects at Indus Insights - more quant heavy and analytical. Guesstimates the usual like case in point etc.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Indus Insights (New Delhi) in February 2019.

Interview

1 round of online aptitude followed by 3 rounds of in-person
    3 rounds:
    1) aptitude on paper
    2) guesstimate
    3) case interview

There was no question related to my previous experience/projects at any point.

People were selected/rejected after every round

Also, in the case interview round, the interviewer was more focused on getting numbers than logic/structure of the interview (This depicts the level of maturity of interviewers)

Interview Questions

• Guesstimate : estimate the total number of registrations for 1 driving school in a year   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Indus Insights.

Interview

There were three rounds: Guesstimate, Case Study, Fit Interview. The process was short and direct. They kept weeding out people unit they found ones with required quality. The question were easy as they provided a Buddy Program which explained the procedure clearly and thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• Revenue of coolies in Chennai Railway Station
      Number of vehicles passing through a four cross junction in an hour
      A case study   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.