Informatica Interview Questions

Updated 22 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 617 of over 617 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Informatica

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Informatica in Nov 2020

Interview

first they conducted online MCQ test consisiting of 55 questions . Then 4 technical rounds in a single day . Each round took 1 hour. Then 1 HR round of 15mins

Interview Questions
  • Basics questions on cn and ds algo. Tricky questions on dbms and os .
    1 Answer
3 people found this interview helpful

Informatica

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Informatica

Interview

It had 3 rounds. The first 2 rounds were technical and the 3rd round was Managerial round. Everything regarding core subjects was asked from DBMS to OS, Networking, and DSA. Emphasis was made more on Database related questions. The Managerial round was a mix of resume-based question, descision making, aptitude and DBMS.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What is the difference between process and thread? 2. What is a Garbage collector? 3. What is Virtual Memory? 4. Explain DNS 5. What are the different types of join? 6. What is an index in DBMS? 8. What is a view? 9. Why Informatica? 10. What makes you fit for this role?

Informatica

Application

I interviewed at Informatica

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions
  • What is JavaScript? Enumerate the differences between Java and JavaScript?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Informatica (New Delhi)

Interview

Total 5 rounds excluding the phone screening by HR. The interviewers will ask you to turn on the video to make it interactive but they won't turn their video on. They don't understand that interaction is 2 ways! Some people are nice, some people have a lot of attitude and arrogance.

Interview Questions
  • is this your first round? (this questiom was asked while I was interviewing for the 4th round, ironical!)
  • are you aware about the technology stack we work on?
  • random questions from resume (interviewer could not even read my current company name correctly from the resume)
1 person found this interview helpful

Informatica

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Informatica

Interview

it was of 4 rounds,first one mcq online test,2 tech interviews and one final hr interview the whole 4 rounds completed in 3 days.on placement drive. the first round mcq was web proctored.ll the remaining rounds were on zoom.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Informatica

Application

I interviewed at Informatica

Interview

online aptitude and coding round followed by 4 technical rounds and 1 managerial round. the technical rounds were difficult.Technical Round and HR Round : The students who clear the written round are called for Technical Interview. To clear this round you should be clear with your basics. You should be prepared with Data structures and Algorithms, oops concept, Unix and DBMS. You should be well prepared with system design problems. Students will be expected to write codes in the interview.

Interview Questions
  • You should be prepared with Data structures and Algorithms, oops concept, Unix and DBMS. You should be well prepared with system design problems. Students will be expected to write codes in the interview. They also ask questions from resume. They frequently ask questions about your previous projects

Informatica

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Informatica

Interview

3 Product Management Rounds 1 Engineering Round 1 HR Round All the interviewers were down to earth and asked relevant questions, however, HR messes up things by miscommunicating to hiring managers. The HR's are not skilled in the negotiation process. It was clearly evident that the interviewers wanted to hire but the HR had attitude and was not able to even communicate properly. I did not expect such a good company to have unskilled HRs.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, What products you have worked upon, Product Design questions

Informatica

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Informatica in Jun 2021

Interview

I went through 9 interviews with different people on the team. One of the interviewers a VP was incredibly rude, he drank La Croix and burped over and over whilst talking, yawned and cut me off when it was my turn to talk, made rude comments about my career and was chatting with someone else online whilst he was interviewing me, then cut off the interview short. Every one else was very professional and pleasant.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about an situation where you had to deal with difficult people in your team and how did you handle it.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Informatica (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

3 technical rounds after coding test. focused on core computer science concepts such as DS & Algorithms .System design and micro services. System design questions will be asked based on low level and high level design . The best interview rounds I ever attended .and asked mainly problem solving skills interviewer has amazing skills set . Hiring Manager rounds also techno managerial rounds and questions would be asked on problem solving and system design.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Informatica

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Informatica in Jun 2021

Interview

6 Rounds Round 1 assessment Round 2 coding Round 3 technical interview Round 4 technical interview Round 5 managerial round Round 6 HR round IN round 1 basic computer fundamental questions were asked. In round 2 coding round was it consisting of five questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Informatica

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Informatica

Interview

First round is mcq comsists of os,dbms,sql,oops,coding .it was easy after there were 2 tech interview and one hr interview I was not select for interview rounds.the tech interviews are some what though.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 617 Interviews