Informatica Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated Oct 17, 2019

4.0
Informatica CEO Anil Chakravarthy
Anil Chakravarthy
Pros
  • "Have a good work life balance which the employees enjoy(in 222 reviews)

• "Leader in Magic Quadrant in Data Integration due to a creative work culture lead by talented visionaries across the global market(in 93 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Best place to start your career"

I have been working at Informatica full-time

Pros

It's been 6 months I joined Informatica as an Intern and now working as a full-time employee. 1. Work-Life balance 2. Colleagues are always ready to help you out. 3. No politics 4. Chill environment 5. You can work at your own pace, the thing is you should be learning on the way

Cons

Non-veg served only on Friday

Informatica2019-07-08

July 9, 2019Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees. Thank you for your ongoing contribution and feedback!

2. "Best place to start your career"

Current Employee - Associate Software Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Informatica full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working at Informatica full time for 6 months 1. Colleagues are very helpful and provide guidance 2. You can work at your own pace, the thing is you should be learning on the way 3. No Politics 4. No hierarchical boundaries 5. Work-Life Balance 6. Chill Environment

Cons

No cons as an employee from my side

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Informatica2019-09-13

September 16, 2019Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

"Good Place to Work"

I have been working at Informatica full-time

Pros

Good people with strong Technical skills, open environment where opinions are heard

Cons

Better recognition of work can be done.

Informatica2019-10-11
  4. "Good Compamy to work for."

I have been working at Informatica full-time

Pros

You will get a good work-life balance.

Cons

No cons as of now.

Informatica2019-10-13

October 16, 2019Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

5. "Good Company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I worked at Informatica full-time for more than a year

Pros

Stable domain Neither challenging nor boring work

Cons

Preference and Priority for ICRT team in shelton, while bangalore engineers are considered as helpers to shelton team.

Informatica2019-10-11

October 16, 2019Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees, current and former, to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees. Thank you for your ongoing contribution and feedback!

6. "Best Place to work!!!"

Current Employee - Principal Solutions Consultant in Bangalore

I have been working at Informatica full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Good Team Spirit 2. Liberty and Encouragement to explore new stuff 3. Lunch and Transportation 4. Work-Life balance(encourage WFH)

Cons

Not much at this time

Advice to Management

I really appreciate HR and Management for arranging Lunch/Meet-ups with Senior Management for all new joined employees

Informatica2019-10-07

October 8, 2019Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

7. "You should be lucky to enter Informatica"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Informatica full-time for less than a year

Pros

1) Work culture is completely different when compared with service based companies. People over here never hesitate to say NO if we ask any questions. They will answer us with cool and if they don't know they will learn from us. 2) No attitude is seen with in the employees or managers. 3) No hierarchy feelings , Manager/Directory/Vice President sits with us , shares some moments , makes fun and many laughter all... around everyday. 4) Free food (Lunch and Dinner) which is really very good. I didn't get bored eating it daily because we have many varieties. Friday is a biryani day :-) 5) Offshore and Onshore company sponsored trip where the entire GCS team travel. 6) Free access for every course and certificate of Informatica. 7) Laptop with out any restriction makes us to go beyond limits in work. 8) Team outing and fun with team

Cons

1) Some times we may feel pressurized if the critical issue didn't get resolved even after multiple finding or many critical issues comes all at once. But we have enough team to take care and SME's to guide so it's not a worry. 2) If your not willing to work hard better ignore joining because hard working culture is found in each and every employee.

Advice to Management

As of now nothing because I have recently joined and didn't see any. I will add later if any.

Informatica2019-10-07

October 8, 2019Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

8. "Good company to work with"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexible Timings WFH Free Food Subsidised travel

Cons

Management not concerned about employees career growth Mundane Work , less innovation.

Informatica2019-10-05

October 7, 2019Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

9. "Working at Informatica"

Current Employee - Customer Success Technologist in Chennai

I have been working at Informatica full-time for less than a year

Pros

Continous Learning, Working with multiple customer to support on varity of requirements in Data Engineer and Management using INFA Products. No pressure job, Felxible office hours, remote work opition and working under good leardership who has vision

Cons

Nothing to think of as of now

Advice to Management

Keep going you are doing your job to the best

Informatica2019-09-30

October 1, 2019Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

10. "Sr Social Media and Content Specialist"

I have been working at Informatica full-time

Pros

Great place to work Great culture and work life balace

Cons

not many growth opportunities and promotions

Informatica2019-09-23

September 24, 2019Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees. Since day one, we've always prided ourselves in attracting top talent, investing in our team, and helping them grow within the global organization. Please feel free to visit our Life at INFA page on our Career Page. There you'll find testimonials from employee's who have grown tremendously at Informatica. Thank you for your ongoing contribution and feedback!

Found 1271 reviews