Informatica Reviews

Updated 8 Aug 2020

4.1
Informatica Chief Executive Officer Amit Walia
Amit Walia
Pros
  • "Provides a great work life balance(in 251 reviews)

• "work culture is very good in terms or team-wise as well and management-wise(in 104 reviews)

1. "Awesome"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Bangalore

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than a year

Pros

Awesome work environment and work culture

Cons

Work overload as well as no vacations

2. COVID-19

"One Year @ Informatica"

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Work Culture 2. Employee friendly 3. Office Commute 4. Free Lunch

Cons

1. Work-Life balance post Covid

3. "Best but room for improvement"

Former Employee - Associate Technical Support Engineer in Bangalore
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Informatica full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you are a fresher this is a great company to start with, the perks are good amd if you are fine with working in support this place is gold. 1.) compensation is at par with industry,better even. 2.) hikes are unbiased and good 3.) office environment is really good, management is very approachable and helpful. 4.)Pers are good too, team lunched , domestic trips, even an international trip is a norm here. 5.) work pressure is not an issue, the work is divided properly so no one person is stressed. 6.) helpful team members. 7.)Focus on personal learning too, this year partnership with Coursera was announced giving access to many courses.

Cons

1.) documentation could be better for new people to learn fast. 2.)No push to go in depth for learning, even if you are hungry to learn more in depth you will not find proper guidance or direction. 3.) no interaction with HR after onboarding, and only on the last day.

Continue reading
  4. "great"

I worked at Informatica part-time

Pros

best place to work for in india

Cons

no free food and drinks

July 22, 2020Global Employer Branding and Recruitment Mktg

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees, current and former, to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.

5. "Best place to work at"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer - QA in Bangalore

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

One of the best places to work. Transparent Communication from management Employee centric decisions in recent times

Cons

Wait & watch policy in many cases

6. "salary"

Current Employee - Analyst in Bangalore

I have been working at Informatica full-time

Pros

really good working atmosphere here

Cons

very less pay and bonus

7. COVID-19

"Warm onboarding and a work culture to long for!"

Current Employee - Director in Bangalore

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

In spite of the Covid situation, the onboarding was smooth. Happy to see the helping hands all around (May it be IT, HR or colleagues in RnD). I find profound inclusiveness which in turn talks a lot about the mature culture at Informatica. Technical excellence, Clear and transparent communication from the top, Leadership (Being #1) in the business are some of the Pros at the business level. On the employee side, unmatched work life balance, utmost attention to employee well being are pros!

Cons

None, so far (I am too new as well)

July 7, 2020Global Employer Branding and Recruitment Mktg

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees. Thank you for your ongoing contribution and feedback!

8. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Associate Director in Bangalore
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Informatica full-time for less than a year

Pros

People First Culture, Flexibility, Learning Opportunities

Cons

I do not see any so far.

July 28, 2020Global Employer Branding and Recruitment Mktg

9. "Beautiful place to work at"

Current Employee - Software Development Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Informatica full-time

Pros

- You get to work on different technologies - People encourage you to learn and grow - Travel opportunities are awesome (1 out side India kick off and 1 internal apart from Business related travels) - Free cafeteria - Awesome people - Nice pay - Fun and loving atmosphere

Cons

- Sometimes work can become overwhelming (short period) - There can be a huge difference of pay between the peers - You need to spend some time to be accepted completely and not be branded as an outsider

10. "Best place to work"

Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Lets you work in your comfort and considers your learning interests

Cons

I cant find any cons

July 20, 2020Global Employer Branding and Recruitment Mktg