Insta Exhibitions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.5

Sort:

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Insta Exhibitions (Mumbai) in September 2012.

Interview

candidate should have a minimum 2 yrs experience, they should have a good communication skills and also the knowledge of business development, candidate should be a graduate and , Candidates in these roles will usually communicate and sell to clients directly, so will also need the sales skills required to turn prospects into customers and clients, in both face-to-face and over the phone situations. They will also need to be comfortable pitching and presenting to clients on a regular basis.

Interview Questions

• what are the salary process?   1 Answer

Negotiation

i got a special increment

3D Designer for Exhibition Interior and Exterior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insta Exhibitions (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview Process was great and conduct by a IIT holder, hiring process was fully professional and it was also a good reason to get selected. The skill test was about a day long but it was time to prove myself for proving the right candidate for that job. To work in a competitive environment and get noticed by my hard work and achieve a position where I can use not only my technical skills but also my Designing skills and learn all along.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted the work challange.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.