Integreon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Integreon

2.4

Workflow Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Integreon (Fargo, ND (US)).

Interview

In person interview with HR and managers then technical assessment on word document formatting. A bunch of managers was present in the interview. They listen to your responses to HR.

Interview Questions

• Do you pay attention to detail?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Integreon (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Basically there are 5 rounds HR round, logical & aptitude test, research test or workshop, managerial round, telephonic round with senior process manager round according to their shift timings offered. I really think that the telephonic round with the shift managers can be improved since the higher level managers are located abroad so we face problems while connecting them on call since it's an international call.

Interview Questions

• What is your long term and short term goal   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Integreon (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview process is very long. Usually takes more than 6 back and forth interview invites that goes on for more than a month. This company is known for having misaligned candidates and an inexperienced management. Majority of the hires are laid off only after a few weeks.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integreon.

Interview

I applied for the job online, they emailed me less than a week later with an interest in setting up telephone interview as I would be coming from another state. Because I knew the job the interview went well and everyone was super nice and personable.

Document Review Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integreon.

Interview

Process began professionally. Phone interviews with executives and sales. In-Person followed with assurances I had the qualifications they were looking for and then... crickets. When I'd call to follow up, there were more assurances that they'd get back with information on placement and timeline. Promises to meet again in person with an added "if you don't hear back soon, it doesn't mean you're not being considered. It just takes time to negotiate placements with our clients" and then dead silence. It wasn't a waste of time though because I used to think I really wanted to work for Integreon and now I know that's the last place I'd want to work. Also, the facility in North Austin was depressing. One open area of attorneys all lined up in rows and faces void of all emotion. I remember having second thoughts about working there and thinking to myself that the image was not consistent with the smiling images online. Where were THOSE happy people?! Probably waiting on a call back following the interview...

I'm not sure what message they were trying to send by telling me about their clients and how much they needed people like me, only to drop me cold - Integreon, get some integrity.

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integreon (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The company is very disorganized and unprofessional. They don't give you proper information to prepare for interviews with their clients. They are hesitant to even tell you the proper job title. They don't communicate with candidate or reply to candidates, only when it benefits them and they do not provide feedback on interviews with clients.

Applicant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Integreon (Fargo, ND (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

4 Person Interview mainly behavioral asked questions. Human Resources was involved as well as several hiring managers. The group was friendly and gave an overall preview of their company and department, and then dove into questions, and then finally gave me a chance to ask some as well.

Interview Questions

• What type of culture fits best for you?   1 Answer

Document Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integreon (Fargo, ND (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

I talked with an Human Resources representative at a job fair, and then I applied online. Then I interviewed by a group of people (I think three), and then I was hired.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my computer skills, and why I thought it was a good fit.   Answer Question

Document Review Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integreon (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Easy process. Just submit application and basically you are hired. Once you submit your application, you will get a call or email from HR. They will let you know when next project begins and ask if you are available.

Interview Questions

• No real questions. Just asked if available for a certain amount of time.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Integreon (Fargo, ND (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

The process was a little cumbersome for the level of employee they were looking for. There were four interviews and only one had questions prepared. The first interviews and communications seemed very positive and the final one was done by senior management and was not the best prepared interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.