Integreon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.4

Sort:

Applicant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Integreon (Fargo, ND (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

4 Person Interview mainly behavioral asked questions. Human Resources was involved as well as several hiring managers. The group was friendly and gave an overall preview of their company and department, and then dove into questions, and then finally gave me a chance to ask some as well.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integreon in February 2015.

Interview

First had a phone screen interview and then the one on one interview. The interview process was fairly simple and quick. The on-boarding process was hassle free and well organised. Got through the Interview and overall experience was good.

Information Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Integreon (New York, NY (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

I knew someone on the inside at Credit Suisse, Integreon's customer. I had no contact with Integreon, it was all through Credit Suisse until I had been hired. Interviewed with 3 people. Pretty low key. Nice people but they didn't tell me the salary which is very low ($10/hr).

Interview Questions

• No tricky/difficult questions. Pretty straightforward. I should have asked better questions including salary.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Flat $10/hour.

Legal Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integreon (New York, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Met with one person from HR who had no questions for me and told me I would interview with two people from the employing firm. I then met with people from two separate units within the actual employing firm who gave a general overview of two positions and asked me questions about why I wanted to work for them.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about "employing firm" and why do you think you'd be a good fit?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work in compliance?   Answer Question

Document Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integreon (Fargo, ND (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

I talked with an Human Resources representative at a job fair, and then I applied online. Then I interviewed by a group of people (I think three), and then I was hired.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my computer skills, and why I thought it was a good fit.   Answer Question

Document Review Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integreon (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Easy process. Just submit application and basically you are hired. Once you submit your application, you will get a call or email from HR. They will let you know when next project begins and ask if you are available.

Interview Questions

• No real questions. Just asked if available for a certain amount of time.   1 Answer

Document Review Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integreon.

Interview

Process began professionally. Phone interviews with executives and sales. In-Person followed with assurances I had the qualifications they were looking for and then... crickets. When I'd call to follow up, there were more assurances that they'd get back with information on placement and timeline. Promises to meet again in person with an added "if you don't hear back soon, it doesn't mean you're not being considered. It just takes time to negotiate placements with our clients" and then dead silence. It wasn't a waste of time though because I used to think I really wanted to work for Integreon and now I know that's the last place I'd want to work. Also, the facility in North Austin was depressing. One open area of attorneys all lined up in rows and faces void of all emotion. I remember having second thoughts about working there and thinking to myself that the image was not consistent with the smiling images online. Where were THOSE happy people?! Probably waiting on a call back following the interview...

I'm not sure what message they were trying to send by telling me about their clients and how much they needed people like me, only to drop me cold - Integreon, get some integrity.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Integreon (Fargo, ND (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

The process was a little cumbersome for the level of employee they were looking for. There were four interviews and only one had questions prepared. The first interviews and communications seemed very positive and the final one was done by senior management and was not the best prepared interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Integreon (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview process is very long. Usually takes more than 6 back and forth interview invites that goes on for more than a month. This company is known for having misaligned candidates and an inexperienced management. Majority of the hires are laid off only after a few weeks.

Workflow Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Integreon (Fargo, ND (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

There was an HR rep and 4 managers in the interview. The HR rep asked most of the questions and the managers described what their department did and what position they were looking for. Basically, the managers were there to decide whether or not they wanted you so it was very fair and gave a better opportunity for you to showcase yourself.

Interview Questions

• If you had a choice between not meeting a deadline or sacrificing quality which would you do?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.