Integreon Interview Questions

Updated 1 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Integreon

2.5
HardAverageEasy
Found 88 candidate interviews
Integreon
Application

I interviewed at Integreon

Interview

It was a friendly atmosphere with two people interviewing. There was a test to ascertain level of knowledge and you are allowed to ask questions for better understanding. The test was also explained

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself ?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Integreon (Mumbai)

Interview

Overall good experience. Friendly people. Interviewers including HR were nice with everyone. Precise and orderly interview and was a good experience. Due to lot of candidates, it was a bit stretched till the final round.

Interview Questions
Integreon
Application

I interviewed at Integreon

Interview

Very fast. I had an HR interview first then there should have an exam but they did not ask me to take the exam. Then I proceeded to the final interview.

Interview Questions
  • What are your expectations in this job?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integreon (New Delhi) in Dec 2020

Interview

Interviewer was very good. he was talking very frankly so it was easy to be comfortable. overall it was good experience. I will try another time to get a job there.

Interview Questions
Integreon
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integreon

Interview

The interview process was long and tedious. Lot of rounds tests and long waiting hours .... But it's all worth at the end The HR and Managers are really good and interview process was fast . HR don't keep you much waiting for final results.

Interview Questions
Integreon
Anonymous Employee in Cainta
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integreon (Cainta) in Nov 2020

Interview

It was very easy and the interviewers are friendly. Also, there will be a workshop where you can learn about the job and might help you pass the interviews and exams

Interview Questions
Integreon
Application

I interviewed at Integreon

Interview

They were efficient and to the point. They asked relevant questions in the interview process. It was not a lengthy interview process. There were three people in on my interview.

Interview Questions
Integreon
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Integreon

Interview

They had two rounds of interview.One was a written one that had basic grammar and problem solving questilns and another one was technical round. Techincal round involved contract management based questions and abstraction process questions

Interview Questions
Integreon
Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Integreon (Fargo, ND)

Interview

In person interview with HR and managers then technical assessment on word document formatting. A bunch of managers was present in the interview. They listen to your responses to HR.

Interview Questions
Integreon
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Integreon (New Delhi) in Mar 2020

Interview

A very amicable office environment. Work process is quite at ease. Very nice staff . Very helpful regarding work. I got to learn about contract abstraction. Team is very helpful while working.

Interview Questions
  • what are the type of intellectual property
Viewing 1 - 10 of 88 Interviews