InterSystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

InterSystems Interview Questions

Interviews at InterSystems

Systems Architect Interview

Interview

Phone interview focusing mainly on resume. Asked me details about the previous internship projects, such as the interaction of the product that I have been working on. Also asked me technical background.

Interview Questions

Interview

When applying, it's not for a specific position. You are sorted into an ideal category. Very straightforward with three stages. Two are tests, one about your character and a second about code learning ability. The last stage is an interview with your potential manager covering several programming questions dealing with comprehension.

Interview Questions

• In the interview, one question was how I would approach a potential programming assessment request by my manager. The request itself was very open-ended and undetailed.   1 Answer

IT Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Had to take a coding test (apply new information about a made-up language to solve problems), a cognitive assessment, and a behavioral assessment. Then was invited for a phone call interview for a brief chat.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at InterSystems (Cambridge, MA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

First part was completing 3 online assessments that tested your problem solving abilities as well as assessed your personality traits.

Second part was a short phone screening with a recruiter.

Third part was a full-day onsite, where you get meet with 7 different people from 7 different development teams. Most of these questions were behavioral / seeing if there is a fit between you and that team, but there were some technical questions.

Ultimately, the hiring decision is up to the CEO, who gets all of the information passed along by the hiring team.

Interview Questions

• Reverse a linked list   Answer Question
    • How to test programs and think about edge cases   Answer Question
    • Database design questions; how would you make sure the most recent entries come up first over later entries.   Answer Question

Software Engineer New Grad Interview

Interview

HR phone interview, asking about why you are interested in this company and how do you know the company. Then HR introduce the hiring process and send the Online assessments.

Interview Questions

• Why you are interested in this company? And what is your career goal?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied through the university career site. Had 3 exams, one coding test, one personality test and one logistic test. After the three exams had a phone interview which did not pass.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (Cambridge, MA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Online round (questions to test your aptitude and English knowledge and set of questions based on some given rules ) followed by onsite interviews(8 rounds of technical interviews consisting of OOPS concepts, Database, Software Processes, DevOps and other topics / projects from your resume)

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems in September 2019.

Interview

I applied for the role online and got PI and logic assessments in two weeks. I got rejected right after I finished the tests. No feedback was provided. I don't really know what kind of people they are looking for, but it seems like plenty of applicants fail the assessments and are not get an interview.

no feedback.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

Contacted by Recruiters. Past the two exams, was not selected due to lack of experiences.
    The company doesn't seem involve in latest tech, and overall they judge on experiences more than they advertised judge on problem-solving ability.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at InterSystems in August 2019.

Interview

I was notified by a recruiter for a position (undefined) in product management at InterSystems. Even before I received any product role details I was asked to take three online assessments:

PI - Behavioral Assessment (10 - 15 min)
    Technical Assessment (hackerrank) - (35 min)
    Professional Employment Exam - (45 min)

I was asked to practice for the exams. Complete them in a month's timeline or less (they were flexible). But ultimately I did not pass nor did they given me any feedback or share results.

This is by far the most insulting interviewing process I have ever partaken. How can you expect someone to dedicate 4 + hours of their time studying and prepping for assessments that they don't even get to see the results in? Really disappointing given the rating of the culture and overall experience of the company.

Lesson learnt on my part! Never put in your time and dedication into an interview process without confirming what you are getting out of it. This was 4 hours of my life I will never get back.

Interview Questions

• Do you have technical experience?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.