InterSystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

InterSystems Interview Questions

Interviews at InterSystems

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

It went on for a couple of months, with multiple phone interviews and then finally an on-site interview. The phone interviews were with 5-6 different teams from product development to data platforms because it was a rotational program. In the on-site interview I also had to talk to the Data platforms VP.

Interview Questions

• SQL queries, explain any one technical concept on the whiteboard behind you.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

3 online assessments that are fairly simple. One behavioral, then two more technical with one being about this new programming language they create to see how quickly you can pick up things. The other technical one feels a bit like a GRE/SAT. Mostly easy stuff though

Software Engineer New Grad Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at InterSystems in February 2020.

Interview

First three rounds were an online assessment testing logic, a hypothetical programming language, and arithmetic skills. Then, I had a phone screen with a recruiter who told me that there will be two rounds of video interviews after this and then an onsite. I never received the video interviews

Interview Questions

• If A % B means A <= B, A * B means A > B, then does something hold true..   Answer Question

Systems Architect Interview

Interview

Phone interview focusing mainly on resume. Asked me details about the previous internship projects, such as the interaction of the product that I have been working on. Also asked me technical background.

Interview Questions

Interview

When applying, it's not for a specific position. You are sorted into an ideal category. Very straightforward with three stages. Two are tests, one about your character and a second about code learning ability. The last stage is an interview with your potential manager covering several programming questions dealing with comprehension.

Interview Questions

• In the interview, one question was how I would approach a potential programming assessment request by my manager. The request itself was very open-ended and undetailed.   1 Answer

IT Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Had to take a coding test (apply new information about a made-up language to solve problems), a cognitive assessment, and a behavioral assessment. Then was invited for a phone call interview for a brief chat.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at InterSystems (Cambridge, MA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

First part was completing 3 online assessments that tested your problem solving abilities as well as assessed your personality traits.

Second part was a short phone screening with a recruiter.

Third part was a full-day onsite, where you get meet with 7 different people from 7 different development teams. Most of these questions were behavioral / seeing if there is a fit between you and that team, but there were some technical questions.

Ultimately, the hiring decision is up to the CEO, who gets all of the information passed along by the hiring team.

Interview Questions

• Reverse a linked list   Answer Question
    • How to test programs and think about edge cases   Answer Question
    • Database design questions; how would you make sure the most recent entries come up first over later entries.   Answer Question

Software Engineer New Grad Interview

Interview

HR phone interview, asking about why you are interested in this company and how do you know the company. Then HR introduce the hiring process and send the Online assessments.

Interview Questions

• Why you are interested in this company? And what is your career goal?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (Cambridge, MA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Online round (questions to test your aptitude and English knowledge and set of questions based on some given rules ) followed by onsite interviews(8 rounds of technical interviews consisting of OOPS concepts, Database, Software Processes, DevOps and other topics / projects from your resume)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied through the university career site. Had 3 exams, one coding test, one personality test and one logistic test. After the three exams had a phone interview which did not pass.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.