InterSystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

InterSystems Interview Questions

Interviews at InterSystems

Content Marketing Specialist Interview

Interview

A 15-minute phone screening interview, followed by an hour-long interview with a product manager, and then another interview with Director of Market Strategy. The interview process was well-structured and transparent, and I appreciated the feedback after each interview from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• How did you research and write content for new topics in unfamiliar industries in your past client work?   Answer Question

CDP Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

Starts with online assessments for behavior and problem solving skills. The TET assessment makes you answer questions about a programming language that is made up and you have never seen before.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (New York, NY (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

I got a 20-question haker rank challenge. All questions are multiple choice questions. No camera recording or screen recording required. Then there's a personality test. I really like their interview process because it did not require a lot of effort. But it was very different from many other companies' interviews so it was impossible to prepare. But it was very different from many other companies' interviews so it was impossible to prepare.

just followed the rules and got the answers

Interview Questions

• They define a programming language and ask you to do stuff according to the rules.
      just followed the rules and got the answers   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

I was sent two different online portions of the initial interview stage. One was focused on coding skills and the other one was focused on personality and interpersonal skills. The first one was through HackerRank and it asked computer science questions regarding things like data structures, sorting algorithms, etc.

Hellomails SEO Service Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

Aptitude Test + Programming Test, Phone Interview with Recruiter, ~7 In-Person Interviews, then Technical Recommendation.

A very involved interview process that has a heavy focus on fit. The final interview rounds are two back-to-back days that can be a bit tiring but are very informative.

Interview Questions

• Why this company, team-specific technical knowledge, past-experiences, math/interpretation/analysis abilities   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at InterSystems (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

self-introduction -> describe your favorite project -> ask you some behavior questions -> do you have other problems -> expected salary range

TCDP Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems in November 2020.

Interview

personality and logic/comprehension tests as an initial screen, phone interview which was very casual (only question was "tell me about yourself"), final round was seven 40 min interviews with different teams, and then professional reference.

Interview Questions

• Very few technical questions. The ones I encountered were just reading code samples and describing what they do, describing at a high level how you might do something or another, or explaining a technical concept. Everything else was behavioral (talk about projects, interests, experience, etc.)   Answer Question

Was honestly disappointed, because I'd heard really great things about ISC from people working there, and they have incredible retention (many people have been working there decades). While everyone I met during my interviews was extremely nice and the interviews themselves were quite relaxed, the company is not respectful of interviewees' time at all. Despite having informed them that I had another deadline twice before my interviews and once afterwards, they dragged their feet with the rest of the process, forcing me to get an extension from my other company twice, and refused to set a date by which they could give me an answer. When they finally gave me an offer two weeks after my interviews, it wasn't even for the position they interviewed me for (TCDP), but rather for a "customer-facing" program that was the opposite of what I'd said I was interested in, and was significantly less well compensated. I'm sure actually working at the company is lovely, but my experience with the interview definitely left a bad taste in my mouth, and soured my initial positive impression of the company.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

3 online test-like interviews, send first 2 (personality and logic based) before Sending the last one which is more technical in nature. After that, go to next round for a phone interview I believe

Interview Questions

• Logic stuff, I haven’t finished the whole process yet   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at InterSystems (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Completed three tests - one was simply a personality test, one was similar to the SAT (some quantitative and verbal reasoning), and one was a series of questions that gradually built up your knowledge of a made-up programming language and asked you questions on said language.

After passing that, recruiter reached out to set up a date. Normally a super-day is done, but due to the pandemic, two days of virtual interviews were done, with managers from different teams in the company. Interviews were a mix of behavioral and technical, with most tending towards behavioral over technical.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at InterSystems in October 2020.

Interview

Interview with managers from all 6 different teams. Most of the time in the process is asking behavioral questions. besides from it are some basic CS concepts. There is one more additional round with VP. Totally 7 hours.

Interview Questions

• Topics related to relatively low-level questions like cache, memory allocation, pointer and random seed implementation.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.