Iress Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 103 of over 103 interviews

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Iress

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iress

Interview

Round one: Phone interview with Talent Acquisition Manager Round Two: Technical interview with engineering and UX team leads via video conference call. Round Three: Product management interview with senior managers via video conference call.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How do you work with engineering and UX team? Q: Why do you like to work in the company?
    Answer Question

Iress

Application

I interviewed at Iress

Interview

Interview with team lead and senior specialist. Much like most other interviews - good questions, kept it casual. Wanted to get to know me and my experiences. The interview was in their Sydney office in Barangaroo, they have a great office and location.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have in Xplan? What would you do if you could make Xplan simpler? Which modules of Xplan are you most experienced in?

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iress (Auckland, Auckland) in Oct 2021

Interview

I applied for the account manager role in Auckland through Seek. I was invited to a zoom interview for the position a couple of business days after applying. It started with some standard work experience and education type questions. I was then challenged to give my own thoughts on some less conventional type questions which surprised me. However, the interviewer was patient with allowing me to come up with an answer that I had not yet considered. Finally, I was asked why I would like to work for Iress. I was comfortable with all the questions that were asked. The interviewer was honest in giving me a general idea of what they thought worked in my favour and against me for being the successful candidate. Overall, a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • If I sent you 10 Million Dollars today, what would you do with it and why? What gets you really excited? What is some of your biggest fears?

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iress (Sydney) in Oct 2021

Interview

Three rounds: 1) A brief phone interview with the HR team 2) Online interview with the team leader and product manager 3) Final round interview with the Head of product The HR was friendly and swift in getting back. Overall, great experience!

Interview Questions
  • A mix of behavioural and technical questions including software skills.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Iress (Singapore) in Sep 2021

Interview

Firstly, I got a screening call from the Talent Acquisition person and was asked about my background and what my expectations were (the usual stuff). Secondly, I got to speak with the Head of Account Management who was incredibly nice. Thirdly, I got to speak with the person that I'll be reporting to (she will also be my mentor). They were both very warm and friendly. Everyone was very nurturing, and seems to have been in the company for ages! I think that reflects a lot about a company. A huge shoutout to Justin (Talent Acquisition) for making the entire process from the start until the end a really pleasant one! Justin was really so lovely to speak with - he was so responsive and helpful in ensuring that I was well prepared for the interviews too.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave your previous company? What are your salary expectations? The usual interview questions.

Iress

Application

I interviewed at Iress

Interview

Good. It starts with a short intro to the company. Then it moves on to the group (about 5 candidates together), individual technical and individual behavioural interviews. Mixed coding and problem-solving questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Iress

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iress

Interview

3 stages in total 2 via video call and then face to face; this was before lockdown Very friendly team and welcoming. Do your research into the company and your strengths and weaknesses

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Iress (Sydney) in Aug 2021

Interview

Interviewer stopped the interview earlier as he found I'm not senior enough, which was fair because I was deceived by the recruiter and thought they are looking for mid level.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Iress

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Iress

Interview

I applied the graduate program online. Shortly after I received an email about Code Challenge in Codility platform, which is not difficult. After that it is video assessment. I remember that you can retake videos and review them before submitting. Lastly it's interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iress (Melbourne) in May 2021

Interview

Interview was smooth, interviewer genuinely cared about your thought process and we’re not judgmental. You are given plenty of opportunity to showcase your skills. The discussion was frank and open.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 103 Interviews