Jacobs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Jacobs Interview Questions

Interviews at Jacobs

2.7

Construction Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jacobs (Richmond, VA (US)).

Interview

Hour long interview, including qualifications and various types of jobs engage in previously. Given explanation of benefits and process for drug test. Was hired on the spot. One week to get drug test and results.

PM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Jacobs.

Interview

Not especially challenging. The rounds of interviews seemed unnecessary but overall it was a decent experience. The HR team communicated each step and kept me in the loop when leadership had to travel.

Interview Questions

• They wanted examples of clientele and industries experiences.   Answer Question

Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jacobs.

Interview

Applied online and then got a call from a member of hr just to schedule interview. Went in for on-site interview. I prepared for STAR types of questions but the interview is really laid back with simple questions. Got a vibe that entry level positions like this one are filled by family members and close friends. Any one wanting to get into the space center/ Nasa area. I was told this would be a good place to start.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jacobs (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Applied for a position through Jacobs Application portal and got a call from Recruiter to set up a phone interview with hiring manager. After phone interview, I was selected for on site interview. Interviewed by their group leader and mechanical engineering lead. Interview went really smooth and both of them were extremely friendly during the interview. Did not ask much about technical details. Interview was emphasized more on my skills and job responsibilities.

CQV Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jacobs.

Interview

2 phone interview, although the second one could have been in person. I just chose to do the phone interview since it was more convenient for me. Mainly talked about your background as well as the details of the position

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jacobs.

Interview

It was a group interview (3-1). Told me more about the position and department I will be working in. Did not ask very difficult questions. Interview was around 30 minutes.

Project Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jacobs (Greenville, SC (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Began with a phone interview from HR representative that went really well and was then asked to complete a in-person interview with 1-2 people. The in-person interview mainly felt like a regular conversation with questions being asked in between, instead of one question after the other to make the process more comfortable.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jacobs in October 2019.

Interview

Applied online, contacted by a Jacobs recruiter. Spoke to him one on one. Set up for the interview. Panel interview (at least two or more people) will be involved. Dress for success!

Interview Questions

• 1. Who was your best boss ever and why?
      2. How would you approach a stakeholder when there was a disagreement?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jacobs (San Diego, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on the phone. The recruiter left a message, however, I could not understand a single word she said in the message so I returned her call.

I had a technical interview over the phone with 2 engineers. They said it went great and would like to have me come in for another round of interviews.

I never heard back from the company. I reached out to the two recruiters I had been working with form Jacobs and they never responded to my emails. Very unprofessional. I certainly have no intention of ever working for Jacobs and will also tell my experience to others in the field so they too do not waste time interviewing with this company.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jacobs.

Interview

The interview process wAs fairly quick. I had to wait about 2 weeks to be hired. Waited for my background check about a week. Got in quick. Sent direct deposit info and everything

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with us ?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.