Jacobs Interview Questions

Updated 2 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Jacobs

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 728 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Saudi Arabia
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jacobs (Saudi Arabia)

Interview

I sent my resume to HR, after a couple of weeks I got a date set for the interview, it was one interview and after two weeks I got the offer

Interview Questions
  • Questions about chemical engineering unit operation and PFDs
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Jacobs (United States)

Interview

Had an initial phone screen to assess interest in the general offices and positions available and was told they would stay in touch once concrete positions and needs were established. After a month or two, had another phone screen assessing interest and skills again and then was invited to a video interview with a couple members of the office.

Interview Questions
  • Standard behavioral questions like tell me a time you worked in a team, etc.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Zealand
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jacobs (New Zealand)

Interview

It was very relaxed and friendly. The interviewers were friendly and made it very easy to complete the 50 minutes interview process. It was 5 minutes of introduction, 30 minutes of questions and 15 minutes to ask my own questions. After that, I waited to receive the outcome.

Interview Questions
Jacobs
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Jacobs (United States)

Interview

easy interview process, asked me about my self and I asked more about Jacobs and my role. Relatively quick phone call, but was offered the position a few days later.

Interview Questions
Jacobs
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jacobs (United Kingdom)

Interview

interview with two members of staff including director and line manager. questions on experience, what i could bring to the role along with some competency questions. A written task was also undertaken.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Jacobs (United States)

Interview

Thorough, professional and the interviewers asked good questions about my background and how my skills align to the job. However, there was no follow-up after the interview, despite having gone through two rounds. I felt ghosted.

Interview Questions
Jacobs
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jacobs (United Kingdom)

Interview

Shorti(sh) written application, but with clear instructions as to what they wanted to know. Two long answer questions which were relatively standard for grad schemes. Invited to video interview (recorded, not live).

Interview Questions
Jacobs
Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Jacobs (Washington, DC) in Feb 2021

Interview

Very simple interview, I was called by a project engineer on the team for an average interview, no difficult questions. I didn't hear anything back for 2 weeks until I was called again by a senior project engineer, interviewed for 20 minutes, where he hardly asked me any questions, and then he offered me the position. Only bad part was that I was never emailed about the position, both of the phone calls were completely random with no heads up, I was laying in bed sleeping during the first one. Overall, very easy interviews and very easy to talk to people.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly just personality questions, make sure to show interest and be yourself.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Jacobs (United States)

Interview

Carrer fair interaction at graduate school. Very courteous and explained the internship application and details about the program. Directed me to the concerned people and described their work profile. Was a good interview.

Interview Questions
Jacobs
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Jacobs (United States)

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn. Got a call a few weeks later with an Initial screening interview. This was done by a phone call. Then followed by team interview on site with the manager. Offer was presented the same day.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 728 Interviews