- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
Found 5,268 of over 6K reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Larsen & Toubro
Halo fishes, could you please help me to choose among this ? Jacobs - 10 LPA at Kolkata Worley - 11 LPA at Kolkata Year of experience: 11y as in electrical designer ( deploma) I want stable and better work culture. Worley Jacobs Mott MacDonald Limited Larsen & Toubro Atkins AECOM Tata Consultancy Arcadis Tata Steel AutoTec Stantec Inc.
Ramboll india pvt.ltd. (unverified)
Hi! What is the salary bracket of a bridge design engineer in India? Years of experience- approx 4.5 years Jacobs Mott MacDonald LimitedLimited Mott MacDonald Limited macdonald Tata Consultancy Ramboll Systra Group Sweco AECOM Atkins WSP
- Current Employee★★★★★7 Nov 2022 - Mechanical EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good work culture Hybrid working
Not many local projects available
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★29 Nov 2022 - Instrumentation and Controls Engineer in MumbaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1) Seniors are very helpful 2) Tanning before actual deploy on project 3) Caring of employee 4) Excellent office environment
I don't think any cons, excellent company for freshersContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★24 Nov 2022 - Piping DesignerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
flexibility and respect, growth, learning
as of now no consContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★1 Dec 2022 - in Navi MumbaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
work life balance is good in Jacobs and hybrid working culture is there
repeated work in this companyContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★15 Nov 2022 - Principal Engineer in Navi MumbaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very good policies for employees Friendly Work Environment Exposure to variety of projects
Sometimes decisions making may take longer time due to the large size of organization
- Current Employee★★★★★15 Nov 2022 - Accounts PayableRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Company policies, Perks, salary, facilities.
Very bad politics, no growth, management is biased.
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★6 Nov 2022 - Piping Engineer in MumbaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good environment, Good opportunity for growth. Diversified business
lacking EPC type exposure and work practicesContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★16 Nov 2022 - Senior Data Analyst in CalcuttaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good company to stay here
No much cons to say
- Former Employee★★★★★1 Nov 2022 - Technical Support EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It is a good company to work with
It is not a bad company
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★30 Oct 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly nature, management supports in every aspect. Will be having work life balance.
Will not be more deeply included in the project.
Jacobs Reviews FAQs
Jacobs has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 5,976 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Jacobs to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
81% of Jacobs employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Jacobs 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.