JustDial Interview Questions

Updated 21 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 309 of over 309 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at JustDial

JustDial

Application

I interviewed at JustDial

Interview

It's all about communication skills and knowledge about the company. It's well and good brand or company for freshers to work for. It's has 3 rounds Assessment Communication Hr. No technical questions ne asked.

Interview Questions
  • Self intro Hobbies Any random topic
    Answer Question

JustDial

Application

I interviewed at JustDial

Interview

good campus recruitment . Fantastic process of recruiting to find best talents. It was a pleasent experience. Overall it was a good form of recruitment i must say. Campus interviews are always preferrable as they take best fresh talents out of it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

JustDial

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JustDial

Interview

Whenever you going to give any kind of interview first of all be prepared with companies requirements and also show self interest in that company please get fulfill knowledge about your interest and begin your career accordingly simply would like to tell you just take all new things as learning way... definitely one day it will help us to reach at high

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

JustDial

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JustDial

Interview

Interview was very easy they only check your communication skills and check your basic knowledge related to sales and marketing like what is sales , marketing , advertisement ,and sales me this water bottle etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JustDial (Noida) in Jun 2021

Interview

3 rounds First will be telephonic Then video call. Then F2F Then I received a call after sometime . Office is in Noida only Which is a thing can be considered a difficulty.

Interview Questions
  • How you are going to sell our products

JustDial

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JustDial

Interview

The interview was very informative and helped me get an idea of what exactly I could do. Different questions related to all the basic concepts of data structures and Databases.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at JustDial (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

Just dial HR contacted me through naukari A telephonic interview was set the next day HR were very friendly and approachable I couldn't make it to the interview the first time due to some personal problem They understood and re scheduled it without a question

Interview Questions
  • Explain the projects you have done till now and explain what all technology you know

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at JustDial (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

The process started with HR calling me and discussed my experience and other details. Later an interview was scheduled It was a telephonic technical interview. 5 minutes into the interview the interviewer told me that they were looking for 5 different technology requirements and I had experience in 4 but didn't have in one. So he told there is no point in continuing and ended the interview. As much as I appreciate the bluntness, I felt it was unprofessional. They had my profile and even had reviewed it and only after that an interview was schduled.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JustDial (Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was of two rounds telephonic and video call and it was not so easy process. Communication skills needed with confidence to work for the just dial.Thankyou and good luck for the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JustDial (Coimbatore) in Apr 2021

Interview

Guys First round is Just a basic stuff aptitude like basic maths , basic English grammar and basic choose the best Second round is they just called (normal call) and interviewed me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 309 Interviews