JustDial Interview Questions

Updated 1 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at JustDial

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 292 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at JustDial (United States)

Interview

Quick not hard to pass everyone was hired. Same day. Easy job. Nice employers. Just not for me. Asked the usual interview questions. No drug test. Group interview. No more then 10 people.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at JustDial (India)

Interview

The interview process went smoothly in an off campus drive at a govt college where many people attended the drive and among all they choose best candidates of their requirement by one rund and immediate offer letter was provided.

Interview Questions
JustDial
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JustDial (India)

Interview

The Interview was very easy. Interviewer asked me about myself and then starts with basic mysql questions . It was a very good session. I have answered almost 85-90% of questions corectly and all the questions are not tough but did't get selected. Even the HR didn't inform me. I called her 3 times and then she said will update you.

Interview Questions
  • Asked questions from topics like: SELECT, INSERT UPDATE, JOIN, DIFFERNCE B/W HAVE & WHERE, CHAR & VARCHAR, FLOAT & DOUBLE, PRIMARY KEY, CANDIDATE KEY, TRUNCATE & DELETE, UNION, GROUPBY, Tables in MySQL, Concepts like Triggers, Stored Procedures, View, Cursor, Query optimizations.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bareilly
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at JustDial (Bareilly) in Jan 2021

Interview

First round face to face second will be telephonic. WhatsApp video call interview Interviewers was good and ask everything in English . First round face to face second will be telephonic. WhatsApp video call interview Interviewers was good and ask everything in English .

Interview Questions
JustDial
Anonymous Employee in Neemuch
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JustDial (Neemuch) in Jan 2021

Interview

The process happened in a college itself. Our GD lasted about 5 min and the topic was- Which one is better Bike or Scooty. Then Interview happened in which very basic questions were asked. An easy online test happened after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself. 2. Sell me this bottle. 3. Tell me about what you know about the company. 4. What is difference between credit card and debit card. 5. How much salary do you want. Then he said salary will be target based and your training will happen first for 15 days.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JustDial (India)

Interview

Very easy questions, seemed just for formality. Not much thinking was required. Just the basic data structure questions and their implementation was asked along with some aptitude MCQ questions and process of writing code was asked to explain

Interview Questions
JustDial
Anonymous Interview Candidate in VasanthaNagar
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JustDial (VasanthaNagar) in Dec 2020

Interview

Interview process was easy and there were many students who have applied for this and the questions was moderate yes any one can crack this very easily the place of work which job will be there will be as per our convient can work near to our places

Interview Questions
JustDial
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JustDial (India)

Interview

Really really bad. Called at morning 6am at Malad, just because they don't have extra computers to take coding test, so wanted to conduct coding round before their employees come.

Interview Questions
  • Interviewer was really rude. Started shouting and raging at participants when they weren't able to answer. I was selected but looking at this environment I rejected the offer. Pay at joining is good but no growth in such system.
Anonymous Employee in Indore
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JustDial (Indore) in Nov 2020

Interview

Firstly take a test online and you have to pass it minimum 80% then HR take the face to face interview. After face to face round you have to take 4 days online training and then you join on job training for 45 days

Interview Questions
JustDial
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JustDial (India)

Interview

2 rounds of aptitude, Technical round and then HR round. Technical round was a coding round with 3 questions (Python, C, Java). HR round was a bit of stress interview since they made us wait for 4-5 hours and the interview lasted for 30-45 mins for each candidate

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 292 Interviews

Popular Careers with JustDial Job Seekers