JustDial Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 27 Mar 2019

2.7

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JustDial (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Firstly there was preplacement talk...which takes less than hour...afterward the aptitude test started .The aptitude is more subjective than objective. Each question having different marks as per on its difficulty. Aptitude test having 30 questions for 60 marks. While solving our speed should be more to complete. Questions were based on time and work, time and distance,probability,logical reasoning,etc. They chose 18 out of 65 from aptitude test for further technical round. In technical round, they asked questions based on code and puzzles.Then out of them only 8 students are taken further for HR round.

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at JustDial (New York, NY (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

It is very simple and they asking about yourself and small hr questions and you don't have any preparation for the interview because they asking only the normal questions like tell me about your self and native place like that only

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JustDial.

Interview

2 rounds of interview..mostly technical questions were asked

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JustDial (Mumbai) in May 2015.

Interview

1. Interview process is very very slow
    2. For 8 + years experience, they still take Aptitude test which take 2-3 hours. I thought its just for freshers
    3. If you going for interview, ask for the right floor otherwise you will be just moving between the wings
    4. Seems i had to share my room with AC vendors who were busy doing there work in training room and also there were many people who were writing down the test.
    5. Lastly wait for the long queue to know you are cleared or not.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JustDial in May 2015.

Interview

First of all you have to clear aptitude test. It is quite difficult and you will get no options. Test is of 50 marks and you have to get above 35 for next round. Second round is Technical Test. In this round you will be given 2-3 programs. If you solve this programs, you are almost selected. Thirs round is personal interview. In this round you will be asked some techinal question. Thats it. If all goes good then you will get offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JustDial (Bengaluru) in February 2016.

Interview

It was very slow process. The interviewer was late for 30 mins on a week day. After two hours of wasting my time they rejected me. The interviewer was rude , arrogant,illogical. He does not know basic manners of an interview. It's just waste of time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JustDial (Mumbai) in August 2018.

Interview

There were 3 rounds when applied through on campus placements.
    1. Aptitude
    2. Coding and puzzle
    3. Interview

Aptitude- easy to crack. cutoff-30/60 marks
    coding and puzzle- relatively easy but the code was to be written on a piece of paper and then it was evaluated by a single person.
    interview- web development questions

Application

Interview

The process is lengthy and a 2 day process. I had given through college as an on-campus interview. The technical test was a bit tough.

The process included:
    1. Aptitude Test.
    2. Technical Test.
    3. Puzzles.
    4. HR/Technical Round.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JustDial (London, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

150 People were shortlisted to appear for the JUSTDIAL aptitude, There was a pre placement talk and then they took an aptitude test. It had 30 questions, each question had either 1,2 or 3 marks weightage. Questions were on speed time problem,work time problem, position in a row problems. The aptitude test was simple for some and hard for some people, i found it quite easy to solve. 20 were selected for further round. Then we had to solve a technical written paper which consisted 6 questions all on programming. Questions were pattern making, program on telling card number entered is fake or not, make the maximum number possible from the list of given input, frog jumping out of well question. Then after that 4 puzzle questions were there, rope to measure 45 mins, minimum time to cross bridge, mislabeled jar puzzle. 8 people were selected out of 20 and were called for personal interview. There we had to solve one more aptitude test of 40 questions (1 mark each), kind of similar to earlier one but with no MCQ options, CTO of the company took the personal interview. The person who selected got interviewed for 45 mins and rest were in and out in 15 minutes, one guy was in there for 2 minutes. Out of 150, they selected 1 from our college.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rajkot, Gujarat

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JustDial (Rajkot, Gujarat) in August 2017.

Interview

first round is aptitude test. aptitude test is difficult.then two rounds one is technical test and second is puzzle round.technical test have 8 programing problem and time is 2 hours.if you clear both round then they take technical inerview.

Interview Questions

• program that check number is prime or not.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.