JustDial Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

JustDial Interview Questions

Interviews at JustDial

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JustDial (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Firstly there was preplacement talk...which takes less than hour...afterward the aptitude test started .The aptitude is more subjective than objective. Each question having different marks as per on its difficulty. Aptitude test having 30 questions for 60 marks. While solving our speed should be more to complete. Questions were based on time and work, time and distance,probability,logical reasoning,etc. They chose 18 out of 65 from aptitude test for further technical round. In technical round, they asked questions based on code and puzzles.Then out of them only 8 students are taken further for HR round.

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at JustDial (New York, NY (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

It is very simple and they asking about yourself and small hr questions and you don't have any preparation for the interview because they asking only the normal questions like tell me about your self and native place like that only

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JustDial (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview was good , it was positive experience for me. I attended interview in campus selection then later I was selected for Manager interview at Bangalore, then interview went really well but they told me to buy iPad for the work and later I declined the offer.

Full Stack Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JustDial (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

25 technical+aptitude Mcq questions
    4 coding questions
    Puzzle round
    CTO round

I was able to score 24 of 25 in MCQ
    Was given 2 hours to solve 4 questions
    Was able to do it in 60 minutes
    They gave me one extra coding question
    Did that in 15 mins as well
    Another person(maybe manager)asked some questions regarding those codes.
    Answered almost every question.
    CTO was way too rude.
    Was offered the job.
    For 45 days, I was in direct contact with the HR, but did not get any formal letter.
    Suddenly, they decided to stop answering.

Got another offer from a very well known company.
    People at JD are way too unprofessional.
    Think before applying.
    You might just waste your time and money there.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions during the interview.
      The coding round is the only round that requires tech knowledge   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JustDial.

Interview

2 rounds of interview..mostly technical questions were asked

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JustDial (Mumbai) in May 2015.

Interview

1. Interview process is very very slow
    2. For 8 + years experience, they still take Aptitude test which take 2-3 hours. I thought its just for freshers
    3. If you going for interview, ask for the right floor otherwise you will be just moving between the wings
    4. Seems i had to share my room with AC vendors who were busy doing there work in training room and also there were many people who were writing down the test.
    5. Lastly wait for the long queue to know you are cleared or not.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JustDial in May 2015.

Interview

First of all you have to clear aptitude test. It is quite difficult and you will get no options. Test is of 50 marks and you have to get above 35 for next round. Second round is Technical Test. In this round you will be given 2-3 programs. If you solve this programs, you are almost selected. Thirs round is personal interview. In this round you will be asked some techinal question. Thats it. If all goes good then you will get offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JustDial (Bengaluru) in February 2016.

Interview

It was very slow process. The interviewer was late for 30 mins on a week day. After two hours of wasting my time they rejected me. The interviewer was rude , arrogant,illogical. He does not know basic manners of an interview. It's just waste of time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rajkot, Gujarat

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JustDial (Rajkot, Gujarat) in August 2017.

Interview

first round is aptitude test. aptitude test is difficult.then two rounds one is technical test and second is puzzle round.technical test have 8 programing problem and time is 2 hours.if you clear both round then they take technical inerview.

Interview Questions

• program that check number is prime or not.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JustDial (Chennai) in May 2014.

Interview

Very nice, but was a bit tiresome. It had a lot of questions on astrology and empirical theology. So it was slightly tiring, I reiterate. It had 3 rounds of technical interviews and a round of HR.

Interview Questions

• Implement a stack using 8 queues.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.