JustDial Interview Questions

Updated Nov 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 321 of over 321 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

JustDial

Application

I interviewed at JustDial

Interview

Training is given for a week and then based on that they will treat us like their member nd interview will consist of sales of their package of website. And convince the client for purchasing any one package out of 4

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for us?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at JustDial (Bangalore) in Nov 2021

Interview

Let's appreciate the process Justdial follows. Neither they waste your time nor theirs. My interview process took 7 days. Had 3 rounds of interviews and each lasted between 30 to 45 min. People were very professional and helpful throughout the process. Had a great experience.

Interview Questions
  • Based on your past work, evaluation on role fitment, scenario based questions

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

JustDial

Application

I interviewed at JustDial

Interview

First round was English vocabulary round you need to attend in your mobile after the test you will get score then it will be Face to face interview to check your communication level

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your self? Tell about your best friend in college?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I interviewed at JustDial (Bangalore)

Interview

I got a call from ZTEX consultancy and schedule interview with Justdial. The Interviewer recently joined with Justdial, he is solution architect, Interview process like self intro like experience and technologies then he asked about current CTC and Expected CTC. Is he right person to discuss about CTC? I ask the same Immediately he said like I am noting some basic details but I didn't discuss my CTC details with interviewer and then he ask some technical questions and later some time he asked again about CTC saying like so you don't want to disclose your salary details. Why the interviewer this mush curious about candidate salary details, Is this Justdial interview process like this to discuss CTC details with interviewer instead of HR ?????????

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

JustDial

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at JustDial

Interview

First Interview taken by Sales Manager, then Branch Manager and lastly by Branch Developer. Questions were asked more friendly way. Easy to understand and easy to reply. Confirmation was received over phone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

JustDial

Application

I interviewed at JustDial

Interview

hr round dictationround communication round typing round we have talk about ourself and pick any topic and talk about 2 mins In dictation round they will say some difficult words we have to write the spelling

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself,any topic

JustDial

Application

I interviewed at JustDial

Interview

The interview process was easy. 2 rounds which includes HR round and manager round. They check your confidence and communication skills. Make you feel comfortable so no need to worry about the interview process

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

JustDial

Application

I interviewed at JustDial

Interview

It's all about communication skills and knowledge about the company. It's well and good brand or company for freshers to work for. It's has 3 rounds Assessment Communication Hr. No technical questions ne asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

JustDial

Application

I interviewed at JustDial

Interview

good campus recruitment . Fantastic process of recruiting to find best talents. It was a pleasent experience. Overall it was a good form of recruitment i must say. Campus interviews are always preferrable as they take best fresh talents out of it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

JustDial

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at JustDial

Interview

Whenever you going to give any kind of interview first of all be prepared with companies requirements and also show self interest in that company please get fulfill knowledge about your interest and begin your career accordingly simply would like to tell you just take all new things as learning way... definitely one day it will help us to reach at high

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 321 Interviews