K12 Insight Interview Questions

Updated 22 Aug 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at K12 Insight

K12 Insight

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at K12 Insight

Interview

This was the best interview process I've experienced so far. I had all three interviews in less than a week and I received an offer on the same day of the final interview. Everyone was very friendly and there was open communication throughout the entire process. I like that in the second interview, they told me about themselves and the company first and then went on to get to know me. I felt valued by everyone and interview processes tell a lot about a company and it's employees. I was sent the onboarding tasks the same day as I accepted the job offer which is very efficient! This process gave me a glimpse of the company culture and so far it's as great as everyone says.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where things didn't go as planned
    Answer Question
  • Tell me about yourself & your background
  • Why are you interested in K12 Insight
  • Why are you changing positions

K12 Insight

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at K12 Insight in Jul 2022

Interview

If they express interest, they'll start with a telephone screen, no cameras, just a phone call to screen you and get to know you better. The call was no longer than half an hour, which was what the talent acquisition manager I spoke with said it'd be. Relatively casual conversation. No offer; I think I sounded a bit anxious and wish they could've seen my nonverbal cues, so that's on me.

Interview Questions
  • What's one project you worked on that you're most proud of?

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

2h

works at

Accenture

I am going to join deloitte USI in november as a senior consultant in salesforce practice. I heard a lot of long working hours and poor work life balance. can anyone suggest ,what to do join or not?Deloitte USI Deloitte

27 Comments

Tech India

130.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=K12 Insight~979628
Join the conversation on

K12 Insight

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at K12 Insight in Aug 2021

Interview

K12 Insight's interview process was one of the best I've been through. I appreciated the openness and communications at every phase of the interview process, and how the recruitment team was proactive and available to answer my questions. The interviews were also a great balance of demonstrating my skills and experience while highlighting my passions and what I value in a job/workplace.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

K12 Insight

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at K12 Insight

Interview

After a 4 part interview process, I was notified that I had been shortlisted and would be contacted by the original recruiter to schedule an onsite visit. More than a week went by, and I reached out to follow up via email with no response. After yet another week, I reached out via phone call in case my initial message had been overlooked. I was told that they were still very interested but had been busy with some seasonal obligations, and I should expect a call back the following Monday. After yet another week with no feedback, I accepted an offer with a different company that I had been putting off because I was so interested in this opportunity. The premise of what they offer is nice, but a company who sells service and timely response should have an internal business model that reflects the same.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience with K12? What type of quotas have you carried? What do you know about K12 Insight?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at K12 Insight (New York, NY)

Interview

1. phone interview 2. presentation 3. face to face interviews HR person misspelled her own name in her first email to me. There were typos in the information for the presentation assignment. The interviewer only had part of my resume. I had to show him the rest. Overall sloppy interview process.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at K12 Insight (New York, NY) in Nov 2014

Interview

The process starts with a phone screen with HR. Afterwards, they send you an email and access to their platform to do a project for which you will present to the Manager and Team Members. Then there are individual interviews with Team Members and Manager. Lastly, you are interviewed by the CEO.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at K12 Insight (Herndon, VA) in Jan 2014

Interview

There was a phone interview that covered basic questions about background and interest in the position, followed by a task assignment that approximated the type of work that would be required for the position. I was able to select the date that I would present to a group. Then a final in-person interview with several people, including the CEO.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my philosophy of education, specifically regarding public schools versus charters and independent schools.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at K12 Insight (San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2013

Interview

Two phone screenings, mock project and virtual presentation to employees, another phone interview, in-person interview, followed by job offer. Overall, very serious interview process that required a good amount of prep and leg work to keep the interest up on their side.

Interview Questions
  • Typical questions plus they asked K-12 specific questions related to my presentation, "How does this district compare to others of similar size and demographic?"
3 people found this interview helpful