Kantar Interview Questions

Updated 13 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 974 of over 974 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Kantar

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar

Interview

Cover letter is expected for the consulting division. Consists of consumer case interview, business case interview and fit test. It's not about getting the right answers but being able to learn and course correct quickly. Feel free to ask any questions you want and will get an honest response.

Interview Questions
  • Typical fit test questions e.g. area of interests, how you would react without guidance, creative questions
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

Kantar

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar

Interview

Preguntan por manejo de Excel y habilidades asi como hipoteticos casos para la resolución del problema, asi como cuestiones en inglés. Se aseguran de manejo de tablas dinámicas y muchos datos para manejar

Interview Questions
  • ¿esto de verdad es una review no cierta aunque oí que es asi

Kantar

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kantar

Interview

The interview process was fine. The maddening bit was not being reimbursed by Kantar for my OOP expenses, after multiple email exchanges and circuitous requests from their finance team requiring that I register as a vendor in their system. Couldn't believe they could not figure out how to reimburse me, for a company of their size.

Interview Questions
  • Enterprise consultative selling and client acquisition / portfolio mgt.

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kantar (London, England, England)

Interview

A 20 min math speedtest followed by a 1 and a half hour case study. Brutal if you're not good with data. Glad I made it. You are required to present the case study afterwards. You better know your stuff or the interviewers will call your bluff.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kantar

Application

I interviewed at Kantar

Interview

Felt very comfortable and conversation flowed. Two rounds of interviewing with a competency test with case study followed by a discussion about it. Felt comfortable asking questions about the company and what I would be responsible for.

Interview Questions
  • Questions involved the nature of the work I would be undertaking which was statistical analysis. Why I wanted to join the company and where I would see myself in a few years.

Kantar

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Kantar

Interview

Online test/psychometric test, followed by video interview, followed by assessment day, and finally an interview with two Kantar staff. Slight wait between the video interview and assessment day but substantially less than with some other grad schemes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kantar

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar

Interview

1. They claim that they are a "leading data, insights and consulting company", but the managers don't know much about "data". Their statistics are shaky and the knowledge about the latest innovations in data, marketing research etc., is quite limited. Not sure how they do quality assurance of the projects when the managers themselves are not experts in these areas. If this doesn't bother you, you may give this company a try. If this matters to you, you may be feel rather disappointed and demotivated after some time. That said, the managers were very welcoming and friendly, and the interview was quite engaging. 2. The test they gave you seems to be used across different functions/roles. It didn't assess your abilities for that specific job in that particular function.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in München, Bavaria, Bavaria

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (München, Bavaria, Bavaria)

Interview

Sehr angenehmes und natürliches Gespräch. Es gab ein paar Fragen zum Lebenslauf, zum aktuellen bzw. letzten Job, zur Arbeitsweise. Gut fand ich die Fallbeispiele aus dem Projektalltag, man hat dadurch einen kleinen Einblick bekommen, wie der Arbeitsalltag aussehen würde.

Interview Questions
  • Was glauben Sie, was Sie als Mitarbeiter für Kantar wertvoll macht und was Sie zum Erfolg beitragen können?

Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kantar (Ho Chi Minh City)

Interview

The process seems fine and quick at the time I got the interview. It may be because at that time there are not a lot of candidates to join the company at the entry levels.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your strength & weaknesses

Kantar

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar

Interview

Après réception de mail qui indique de passer un test (de sélection), on reçoit un lien qui dirige vers le test. Il s'agit d'un test format Questions-Réponses à réaliser avec un temps délimité pour chaque question (1h au total).

Interview Questions
  • Pas d'échanges oraux, uniquement par mail pour la première sélection
1 person found this interview helpful

Kantar

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar in Apr 2021

Interview

Fair and nice process: HR interview + 2 round of interviews with the team; the 2nd interview is based on a role play, whereas the first is mainly motivational. The role play requires 2 hours of preparation before the interview, and during the first interview there will be a short case study. All interviewers are friendly, nice and welcoming: added value of the process is the big room left to the interviewee for questions.

Interview Questions
  • Name a company which, in your opinion, has a strong brand strategy?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 974 Interviews