Kantar Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kantar Interview Questions

Interviews at Kantar

2.8

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

I applied through their website. The recruiter called me for a phone interview that was about 30 mins. They asked about my current job and experience. The managers contacted me for the onsite interview after a few days
    onsite interview

Consultant Interview

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn, and setup a phone interview a few days within applying. Mostly behavioral questions during the phone interview with a Human Resources person and then a case study with a consultant for the in-person. Overall an average experience

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

Completely behavior. Asked questions about your personal life (and undergraduate activities). Also questions about why you want to work at Kantar. I have no consulting background so I was not asked to continue.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kantar (Hamilton, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Kantar came to interview at our campus, and I was able to get an interview with them because I submitted an application early. After the information session, the next day we had interviews with someone who was just out of college and a senior.

Director Research Insights Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Lots of phone interviews -- HR, then hiring manager, then 2 consultants. Then an in-person interview. Then another phone interview with hiring manager's boss and another consultant. They were all very kind throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Why do grocery stores locate milk in the back of the store?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Poor. After sitting through three rounds of interviews, I was never given the common decency of be contacted and told they were moving forward with another candidate. Mahika and Ronald in talent acquisition are poor communicators and should look for other jobs.

Interview Questions

• Basic. The one-on-one interview with the hiring manager was okay. The group interview was a bit of a mess. Not well orchestrated.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

the interview process was standard. They reviewed my resume and I spoke with 2 or 3 people from the team. it was an internship position so it was not rigorous

Client Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

I only spoke to the company recruiter by phone but it was one of the worst interview experiences I’ve had in just 10 minutes. The interviewer sounded uninterested in my experience, even though my background aligned with the role. They seemed rushed to get off the phone without an opportunity for me to ask any questions. While I respected Millward Brown prior to this, I no longer have an interest in working for the company and plan to decline any follow ups.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar (Cairo, NE (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

firstly there was a test mainly about qualitative and quantitive research tools and after the test there was an interview within 10 minutes was very easy with a representative from market research department and a representative from the finance department .. the test was not that hard.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

Very long and drawn out. Did not seem to have much of a flow to the process, had to follow up a few different times after company said they would get back to me within a few days of each discussion. Ended up getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you succeeded and failed and how did you respond to both instances?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.