Khoros Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 154 of over 154 interviews

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Khoros

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Khoros in Sep 2021

Interview

No interview. Was congratulated for passing the first round via email and provided a link to take a CCAT assessment. The CCAT assessment is like a lightning round of SAT questions.

Interview Questions
  • No questions. Just the cognitive test.
    Answer Question

Khoros

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Khoros in Sep 2021

Interview

I had to take a CCAT before the interview process which was a 50 question test in 15 minutes. They gave you an app you could download to do some practice games first which I did and it really helped! I can't say I passed with flying colors because these tests are never easy but I passed to the interview portion of the job. The interview went very well. I felt extremely comfortable speaking with the two individuals that I interviewed with and the conversation felt very natural. They asked about my social media experience, how I handled scheduling conflicts with a past colleague and how I stay organized, etc. It was very conversational and they were both very welcoming. I left the interview extremely excited about the role!

Interview Questions
  • What brand do you think does a good job with their social media?

Khoros

Application

I interviewed at Khoros

Interview

Had to take a cognitive and personality test online. Then had a 15-minute screening interview. They said the next step was longer interviews with several people in the department, but I was not called back for that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Khoros (Bangalore) in Aug 2021

Interview

So first round was general apty,which was super easy.Next round was technical interview,I felt like I answered almost everything except for the last one correctly,but I wasnt selected for the next step which was kinda not fair because others who were asked simple array questions were taken in,whereas i was asked in-depth and just not answering 1 question put me out

Interview Questions
  • Puzzle question Height of binary tree code Customized data structure recursion vs iteration

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westland, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Khoros (Westland, MI) in Aug 2021

Interview

They make you take a test as if you're back in high school taking the ACT which I think was out of touch. It's impossible to answer 50 questions in 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Khoros

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Khoros in Aug 2021

Interview

Applied online, next day received email for the quackery, fake science "cognitive assessment called the CCAT and an un-timed personality profile". Nice way to put up barriers and confirm bias, exclude minorities, etc etc etc.

Interview Questions
  • cognitive assessment called the CCAT and an un-timed personality profile

Khoros

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Khoros

Interview

The interview process goes about 5 rounds...I have cleared all the technical,managerial rounds finally it's negative .it takes very long time it's above 2 months.its too delay and time taking between one round to other they won't update in immediate basis. They waste our valuable time

Interview Questions
  • Very bad interview process, they are cheating the employees

Khoros

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Khoros

Interview

I was approached by the recruiter from khoros to apply for the role. It was a pretty good experience -- team members were super nice and kind. The process only took less than a week so was pretty efficient.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Khoros

Application

I interviewed at Khoros

Interview

Even though it was virtual interview process, recruiters made sure it was hassle-free and smooth. Interviewers were friendly, asked good questions, responded well to my questions. Could understand better about the role and the company through them.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Program to find if two strings are anagrams of each other.

Khoros

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Khoros

Interview

Over the course of a day, I was emailed multiple times by their intern to take some CCAT assessment. The assessment had nothing to with the job description. Didn't make it through to interview with an actual person about my qualifications.

Interview Questions
  • Take this CCAT assessment before moving forward to speak with an actual human being.
2 people found this interview helpful