Khoros Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Khoros Interview Questions

Interviews at Khoros

Marketing Interview

Interview

Terrible. For a company to use an aptitude and personality test to select a candidate given the candidates' experience level in the position they were applying for is archaic. You can be forward-thinking with your "perks" and "employee benefits" but first impressions start with the interview process. Don't waste your time here unless you want to take an SAT prior to joining.

Interview Questions

• JOHN is older than BOB. BOB is younger than STEVE. STEVE is older than JOE. JOE is older than JOHN. RAY is younger than JIM

Which conlusion is definitely accurate?
      (a) BOB is older than RAY
      (b) JOE is older than BOB
      (c) JOE is older than JIM
      (d) JIM is older than BOB
      (e) None of the above   Answer Question

Marketing Programs Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Khoros.

Interview

I applied and received an automated email telling me to fill out a cognitive exam. The exam consisted of a personality test, which went fine, then a cognitive ability test. This test was 50 questions and you had 13-14 minutes to finish as many as possible, meaning to complete the exam you would have very little time per question. The questions consisted of detecting patterns, general "problem solving", and math. No calculator is allowed and as someone who has never been good at math, and frankly, has not taken a formal math course since freshman year of college, it surprised me to say the least but I did my best. However, a few minutes after I completed the exam, I was automatically rejected based on my results.

A company that bases their potential employees on a non-relevant IQ-like test is not a company I would want to work for, and seeing other reviews on here only reaffirm this feeling. The skills presented in the exam have absolutely no bearing on the position's skills, nor my skills and experience. I was absolutely qualified for this position based on my experience and my suggestion to Khoros is to update recruitment practices and not alienate great potential employees based on IQ tests.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Khoros.

Interview

The first round was a screening phone call that you had to pass with one of the talent acquisition personnel. Once you were passed through to the next round of interviews it consisted of two sets of interviews that were both held over Zoom.

Interview Questions

• Describe to us an instance in which you failed and how you addressed it   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Khoros (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

A few online tests before a phone interview with a recruiter, and then 3 video interviews- hiring manager, senior PMO team and senior management. Overall, a very good experience; total hiring process from first call to offer took ~6 weeks.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Khoros.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted about a week later by a recruiter to do a phone interview. I was also sent information to take the CCAT test. I did the interview first because I was having issues with the software to take the proctored exam. I was moved along to the 2nd interview. I eventually took the CCAT test and failed it. I was given the opportunity to take it again and failed again. It's like taking your ACT in 15 minutes. You have 50 questions and have about 15 seconds per question. The mathematical questions aren't hard, but they may require a formula to figure out. And you don't have a calculator. So by the time you've written out the problem on your scratch paper, you've already lost 10 seconds. Extremely stressful. Out of what i can only assume was pity, they have me a 3rd and final try to pass this thing. I passed it finally and moved on to the 3rd and 4th interview. Shortly after that, I got an offer. Whole process took about 4 weeks from application to start date.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you had to handle conflict within a Facebook group and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Khoros.

Interview

The interview process was great up until the end. I was offered the position of Social Media Coordinator and extremely excited to join the team. I had a great interview process that made me want to work for Khoros, including a great experience with the recruiter. Unfortunately, after the offer I was required to take the CCAT test like others have mentioned in their reviews. I did not pass the test and the offer was taken back. It was extremely upsetting because the test was very math intensive, and you only had roughly 18 seconds per question when these math problems take time to solve. I scored a 27 on my ACT, graduated from a state university, and I was fully qualified for the position. It's very upsetting to know that I was eliminated because of a test that I do not believe should be a determining factor at all, especially for the role I had been offered. The test is eliminating strong candidates and I would think the company would want to rethink requiring it. Lastly, I would like to add that I took a different version of the test at the beginning of the hiring process and passed that one, so to require a second one is once again, very frustrating. I'm very disappointed it turned out this way when I could be jumping on board and eager to get started in the role.

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Interview

Hiring process is very long like the rest of the reviews say. Tests, a few interviews and a final round of grilling at the end. Good feedback back and forth until last round of interviews. Recruiter ghosted me after reaching out one week later about a final decision. They said they would get back, never did. Wasted a lot of my time making me feel like they had to clear some things up before extending an offer. This left a sour taste in my mouth in the end with the company. Wish I could've left a positive experience but I get it, they're busy, but leaving candidates in the dust is the last thing anyone wants. Just say yes/no!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Khoros (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

I applied through the company website. I was contacted and asked to take a general competency test. Completed the test and was contacted within a day to complete a phone interview. Set the time and date and waited for the call. Nothing. I reached out to the recruiter and received a response that the recruiter was unavailable and they'd like to schedule another time and asked if I was available in the next few days. I replied yes and never heard from them again.

They wasted my time through the test taking and then the time I took to take the interview phone call that never happened.

Unprofessional and apparently unorganized.

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Khoros (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

It is a very long interview process. First, you receive an automated response to complete the CCAT. Then, if you do really well on the CCAT you move on to do a phone screen with the recruiter. Then you do a proctored version of the CCAT with the recruiter over Google Hangouts. If you do well on the proctored version of the CCAT you interview with a Senior Strategist over Google Hangouts. Finally, if you pass the video interview, you are called in for an onsite interview, where you do two rounds of 2:1 interviews with Associate Strategists, a Senior Strategist, and a Social Media Strategist.

Phone Screen Interview Questions:
    -Why are you interested in this position?
    -How did you find out about Khoros?
    -What skills do you have that are important for good customer service experience?
    -What three attributes or elements are needed in order to be successful with Social Media?
    -One of our core values is earning trust through our actions and attitudes. When you start a new role or position, how do you show that you are competent and can get the job done?

Video Interview Questions:
    -Tell me about yourself
    -How did you find out about Khoros?
    -Why are you interested in this position?
    -Do you have customer engagement experience?
    -Do you have community moderation experience?
    -Explain a time you received negative feedback?

Onsite Interview:
    -Tell me about yourself
    -Why are you interested in this position?
    -Which brands/ companies would you like to work with?
    -Why should we choose you over the other candidates?
    -Situational and behavioral questions related to teamwork and leadership.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Khoros.

Interview

Cancelled on me without any notice for the initial interview. Had to reach out and reschedule. Got passed off to a hiring manager, immediately within that 5 minutes of the conversation I knew didn't want to work at Khoros.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.