Khoros Interview Questions

Updated 17 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 137 of over 137 interviews

Employee Referral19%
Recruiter10%
HardAverageEasy

Khoros

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Khoros

Interview

Interview was very disappointing considering this company has what seems to be a "great culture". After first initial pre-screening they invite you to take an assessment. Initial interview was with a recruiter, during this time she asked basic questions that were on my resume i.e: "how many years of experience do you have?" The call took about 15 minutes. I think they could use some help in re-designing the candidate experience, due to my experience here I neglected to keep moving forward.

Interview Questions
  • How many years of experience do you have?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Khoros

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Khoros

Interview

Over the course of a day, I was emailed multiple times by their intern to take some CCAT assessment. The assessment had nothing to with the job description. Didn't make it through to interview with an actual person about my qualifications.

Interview Questions
  • Take this CCAT assessment before moving forward to speak with an actual human being.

Khoros

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Khoros

Interview

Didn’t get an interview. Didn’t make it past the CCAT test. I’m just over all these communications roles banking on a cognitive test that’s not even realistic. More than half the questions have nothing to do with the actual job and it severely limits ones ability to prove they’re capable of a COMMUNICATIONS role. Most communications people I know don’t excel in math (without the time or ability to think it through) because they’re writers, strategists, and overall excellent at the arts. These companies need to stop relying on ridiculous math tests when they’re looking for someone in communications. You’re failing yourself and failing others.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Khoros (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. He was very polite and explained about the company and we discussed the job description and my resume. I was asked to take a CCAT assessment as first screening. Post that a technical interview was scheduled. The interviewer in this round had some behavioral issues. From the very start, he came off as rude. Made multiple condescending remarks and implied that I'm trying to cheat. I've had several interviews with other companies in the past month and this one shocked me beyond belief. I considered ending the interview abruptly. Meanwhile he did not collaborate on the given problem at all and simply waited for me to write code for given problem on shared screen. His behavior reminded me of Indian school teachers. I did email the HR with a feedback and he called to apologize. I was told that he would look into the matter and update me. All I can say is that they need to train their employees in EQ.

Interview Questions
  • Implement a custom data structure. Difference between controller and rest controller.

Khoros

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Khoros

Interview

I had at 15min interview with a Recruiter. In this interview we went over my skills, as well, as the responsibility of the job title, the salary, and the history of the company. After the interview I was then offered to take a “pre-employment” test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Khoros

Application

I interviewed at Khoros

Interview

Efficient and quick! They reached out soon after I applied and got multiple interviews scheduled! I was offered a position within 2 weeks of applying. Easy interview process with great people!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Khoros (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

The interview process was really smooth, the whole panel was friendly. It took around one week for the whole process. First round included a cognitive aptitude test assessment which was followed by DS, Algo round. 3rd round was techno managerial in which mostly behavioural questions were asked. 4th and last was HR round. Got an offer within 10 days.

Interview Questions
  • DS, Algo round - How many characters do we need to remove from two string such that they're anagrams of each other. Behavioural questions - Tell me an instance when you had a conflict with your manager and how did you deal with it? Tell me an instance when you made a mistake and learnt from it? Why do you want to leave your current company? What learning initiatives did you take in your recent past and what did you learn? What are your expectations from your current role? SOLID principles.

Khoros

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Khoros

Interview

I applied through linkedin , got a call asking to attend test which consists of apti and personality test Second round was case study ..give an scenario and given two days of time to complete it .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Khoros

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Khoros in Feb 2021

Interview

I applied online, and a few days later received a request to complete their online assessment (Myers-Briggs-style personality assessment, and a cognitive test). I've been asked to complete these assessments several times before by tech companies, and I've always gotten high scores on them, so that element didn't bother me at all. But the complicated way they make you take them, so they can ensure you're not cheating, is bizarre and feels like overkill - you have to login to some monitoring website first, which turns your camera on and records you while you take the test, which feels like a bit of an unnecessary invasion of privacy. Are there really people who ask their friends for help with Myers-Briggs, for pete's sake? But what annoyed me is, after the quiz, they thank-you-for-taking-our-assessment message says that they will review your scores and your CV, and if they think you're suitable for the role, they'll be in touch.... My first thought was that this must be an error of imprecise language - surely they wouldn't ask you to complete the test before anyone had even glanced at your CV? That would be wasting the time of tonnes of candidates (after all, a company will typically only do first interviews with a small number of candidates, as no company has time to interview hundreds of people, so you might use these tests to whittle down the candidates who pass your first cull to a more manageable number, but there's no point asking hundreds of people to complete the test, as most of them wouldn't be considered likely candidates to begin with....). But weeks passed, and I never heard another thing from them. As I said, I've done these tests multiple times before, and always been told I scored very well, so I can't imagine they were happy with my CV, and then changed their minds once they saw my test scores, so I can only conclude that they do indeed ask all candidates, regardless of whether they consider them suitable to interview or not, to complete their assessment. And only then look at the CVs. Which rather suggests a level of rudeness and contempt for other people's time that I'm not comfortable with.

Interview Questions
  • Typical Myers-Briggs stuff plus cognitive assessment that was heavily focused on pattern matching (what's the next item in this list?), attention to detail (which of these images match exactly), and math ability (often of the "if one worker can assemble one unit in 2.5 minutes, how many units can 7 workers assemble in an hour?" type).

Khoros

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Khoros in Feb 2021

Interview

- CAT (pointless questions that just waste time) - Phone Interview - Technical Interview - Panel Interview - VP Interview During the VP interview, the person seemed very irritated about the whole interview process and asked a couple of general questions. When I was answering them, the person was yawning and typing stuff on a computer without even making any eye contacts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 137 Interviews