Klaus IT Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Klaus IT Solutions

2.2

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Klaus IT Solutions (Bengaluru).

Interview

Written test consist of basic hardware, c program, microprocessor questions for which 75 min was given, this test is easy to clear, concentrate more on c programming. Next will be face to face interview and you will be asked to code an ADC or any other micro controller interface pc and other components will be given.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Klaus IT Solutions (Bengaluru) in October 2019.

Interview

interview is very easy. i had only one telephonic round. that is from manager. he asked about microservices which is in my resume. and asked me to learn sharepoint as well.

Interview Questions

• they asked about the skills present in resume.   1 Answer

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klaus IT Solutions (Bengaluru) in September 2017.

Interview

Client was Bosch (klaus it payroll )and I had completed the interview and even client was happy. Than I started following up with klaus aIT for interview status thy said client not ready to provide the package which your asking( if thy r not ready why would they call candidate for interview) so I have openly told them that I am pretty happy with my current package as my current company will be shifting to some other place and desperately I am looking for job and they started drama again saying you send all your documents we will release your offer immediately ok I was happy atleast now I will get an offer but after two days again no response to my calls and no response to my mails, I called them from some other number they will receive my call and thy say thy r in meeting and call you back in two min.

Why don't you be transparent with candidates I didn't face this kind of interview and behaviour from HR team of any other companies guys be aware of this unprofessional company.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Klaus IT Solutions (Bengaluru).

Interview

Written Test was conducted
    Technical Discussion with the Project Manager and the COO
    HR Discussion with the HR Head
    The interview had One - on - One Discussion as well as Group Discussion

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Town

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Klaus IT Solutions (Richmond Town) in December 2016.

Interview

2 Rounds Face to Face interview is there.
    1st is your technical interview and they will check your communication. 2nd round is your salary discussing and DOJ.
    in technical interview they will check your knowledge about Recruitment.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Klaus IT Solutions (Bengaluru) in October 2016.

Interview

Communication Check in over phone conversation, Technical Knowledge check in over phone and then F-F interview with HR then finally meet with technical guy again in F-F after completing the F-F technical interview after completing 3 weeks again got a call from client and completed the final round of interview with client and then got selected offer is there in my hand.

Interview Questions

• DHCP, Ticketing tool, communication skill, Networking skill, Network Printer, rdp port numbers, if the system is not connecting to rdp what you do, dns, and some basic technical questions.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Klaus IT Solutions (Bengaluru) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process is completely depends on the client.
    In honeywell, One round is written test and another is F2F discussion.
    You can expect some data structure questions like sorted list algorithm, time/ space complexity etc.
    Interview process is fast. Interview will be completely technical discussion.

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Klaus IT Solutions (Bengaluru).

Interview

Very Professional, Self introduction, Previous Company experience, Education Details, Total Work Experience. Bank Details, Joining details, Bank Account, Back Ground Verification, Other formalities etc etc thy gave a decent hike and offer letter and the reliving letter was all on time.

HR-Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Klaus IT Solutions (Bengaluru) in May 2014.

Interview

Nothing much, they just check for communication skills and a little bit knowledge on recruitments and the process. Otherwise it is an easy interview to clear.
    They just ask you basic questions to test your communication skills. The process gets over in a single day itself. Not much delay on that front.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself is the most difficult question you need to answer here. They do a bit of judgement on what you say is what i felt when i attended the interview.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.