Letsgettin Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Letsgettin

Letsgettin

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Letsgettin

Interview

## its not a company its just an consultancy service provider . don't waste your time and go if you get a call letter...... if you come across a company that calls you the day when you apply for it , never go to that place it just a wast of your ctime

Interview Questions
  • you can join our training course if you don't qualify the interview
    Answer Question

Letsgettin

Application

I interviewed at Letsgettin

Interview

The company interview is just time waste process,they call the job seekers and interview them, very negative experiences And they wait until evening and they said they inform all round results at a time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

Interview

I faced 3 rounds and Managerial round. After selection we have to share the documents through email, verification is done within a day and i received the offer letter from the Hr

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Letsgettin

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Letsgettin

Interview

I applied Letsgettin through online . I received a call from HR and given interview date. I attended the interview at Letsgettin office. First they took normal discussion then they conducted aptitude round after that Technical round ,in this round they asked only java questions and they keep on asking question until i said "am not aware of that concept" ,when i said "I don't know ", they told me wait for next round. Last round HR ,in this round they will tell you like we got feedback from technical round from that they decide to offer "Training & Hire model" which means we have to pay 1.5 lakhs for them. So my suggestion is please don't waste your time to attend interview.Even if you perform well also they don't mind.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Letsgettin (Bangalore) in May 2019

Interview

There are 3 rounds First round is basic. If communication is good enough they select for telephonic. Telephonic interview goes on even if the lines not clear , because the interviewer doesn't really care what you're saying. So she'll ask everything randomly and catches some questions where you get stuck . In the next round there will be few more questions asked on the same questions that you didn't answer in previous round. And they go in depth about the same question. Finally hr will explain the process of train n hire and 1.2lacs fees

Interview Questions
  • First they ask questions on white box testing Dynamic and static testing In depth of white testing Unit testing Test deliverables in SDLC Regression testing Views in SQL Index in sql When asked will we do white box testing in project the interviewer says we don't. Then I asked what environment will be used, HR says don't worry this is not the building. When I asked the technical interviewer about the environment whether windows OS or Linux he says initially windows then later you'll be working on HP. I asked what projects. The HR said 4th project is over and I'll hired for the 5th project. The technical guy says there are only 3 projects. I asked how many projects will be done in one year. He says depends on how soon you finish it. So basically they have no deadlines.
1 person found this interview helpful

Letsgettin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Letsgettin

Interview

There are two technical rounds and one Hr manager round. Process is formal like the other companies. they do not have the percentage criteria. Any one can attend and prove their skills to get job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Letsgettin (Bangalore) in Mar 2019

Interview

Simply they will be conducting the interview they will conduct direct technical round and ask everything about java and even after answering all the questions they will tell like you are not up to the mark, they have a train and hire plan where you are requested to pay 150000rs for training and they will be paying you 12k per month for 6 months and after that they will consider you as their permanent employee. they are not interested about how you answer in the interview they are only focused to make you pay 150000rs. They even dont have proper communication skills, they dont have proper technical skills . These people will be checking our communication skill and technical skills which they only dont have. They even dont know proper english they will speak in telugu and english.

Interview Questions
  • They asked every thing about core java and advanced java from objects,arrays,strings,constructors,oops,multi threading ,collections, i/o streams . they even told me to write programs.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Letsgettin (Bangalore) in Mar 2019

Interview

This was my 15th interview been faced in Bangalore . For the first round , I have attended through Skype and after selection , I have given my face to face interview with Mr. Venkat who is working as a HR lead. He is very good at communication and very supportive in explaining the details. Totally there are three rounds. For me 1. Skype call 2. HR round 3. Manager round After selected, I submitted the scan copies for verification and I received the Offer letter within a day. Thank you letsgettin for giving me this opportunity to prove myself.

Interview Questions
  • How do you want to see yourself professionally after 5 years

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneshwar

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Letsgettin (Bhubaneshwar) in Jan 2019

Interview

They called us on Bhubaneswar in a small coaching institute.There were hardly 27 people who visited there.They firstly took 300 rs for the registration process.After registration they organised a group discussion round between 25 people.(lol who takes gd betweens 25) .The topic for the gd was unemployment in orissa.There were alleast 10 people who participated actively in gd,the rest were silent.After that they announced the results ,4 people were selected and guess what 2 people who were silent during the gd got selected.We were thrown out saying that we don't have good communication skills.After that the founder of company introduced with some of his master plans through which we can enhance our communication skills and provide training by just taking 2 lacs rupees.I just want to warn everyone that this company was established on 30 jan 2018,it's been a year now and they are very inexperienced .They say that their company has 1000+ employees but they just have 110.They will only make you fool in the name of employment.please don't waste your precious time and look for some good reputed companies.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Letsgettin

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Letsgettin

Interview

Very bad 2 step interview. Only salary negotiation by a single person without any technical round and ask to join immediately with out serving notice period. Please dont waste your time to join. Its better to join another company with less offer.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews