Lincoln Financial Distributors Interview Questions

Updated 1 Feb 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lincoln Financial Distributors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Distributors (Radnor, PA)

Interview

Very easy, basic interview questions....but once the offer was offered, they have a very pressuring deadline (i had a weekend to decide) so that is why i did not end up taking the offer

Interview Questions
  • What is a weakness that you have?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Distributors (Radnor, PA) in Jan 2016

Interview

Relatively casual interview process. Met with the head and team leaders of the MoneyGuard and Annuities groups. A super day type set up involving 4 interviews total ranging from 30 minutes to an hour, then spent a short period of time sitting on the desk with one of the current inbound representatives.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Distributors (Radnor, PA) in Sep 2015

Interview

Very easy going, open ended, in formal. Was a great experience and a great chance to meet all of management. Questions were not very difficult, and process was simple. Lasted about 1 hour and touched on a multitude of different topics.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lincoln Financial Distributors

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Distributors

Interview

6 person panel interview. You are first asked to give a 5 minute background speech. Each employee then took turns asking behavioral questions.Very formal yet relaxed atmosphere. Never felt intimidated or on edge. Overall a great process. They said they would get back to me in about a week, they had other candidates to interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lincoln Financial Distributors

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Distributors

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from a staffing agency and was called in for an interview the following week (I had to go out of town or else it would have been ASAP). The recruiter was upfront with me about the position and said the company was nice. I went to the interview and it was pretty informal. The hiring manager was late to the interview. I had the interview and about 2 hours later I received a call that they wanted to hire me. It was straightforward and informal.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing was really difficult about the interview... I guess because there is nothing really difficult about the job.

Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Distributors (Radnor, PA) in Mar 2014

Interview

Very easy & laid back. Panel interview which was a little intimidating. General interview questions, not curve balls. Relax, they just want to get to know you're personality. Had a decision in about a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lincoln Financial Distributors

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Distributors

Interview

Very Straight forward. Interviewer created a very comfortable atmosphere. The interview was about two hours long. One hour with hiring manager and the other hour with a member of the team and a phone interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Distributors (Phila, PA) in May 2013

Interview

The initial interview was somewhat informal and conversational. The formal "second" interview was a gauntlet. Six interviews stacked one on to another within a single day. The final decision process took nearly 2 months.

Interview Questions
  • Can you consistently meet 25 people face to face each and every week? (See answer). You do not get any assistance keeping your schedule or setting your appointments!

Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Distributors (Radnor, PA) in Oct 2012

Interview

It was slow. It took weeks to get a response and there was no point of contact that would respond to emails.

Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Distributors (Radnor, PA) in Sep 2011

Interview

The interview process is going to be long so don't expect to get hired quickly. You have to be sure to send thank you email notes afterwards because they do look for that.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing they asked was difficult. It was your typical questions.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews