Lincoln Financial Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lincoln Financial Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Lincoln Financial Group

2.8

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group (Radnor, PA (US)).

Interview

About 3 weeks, easy questions with a couple of managers. This was after a 30 minute easy phone call before going in. After this then that was the last part

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group.

Interview

First it was the application online, and then they sent a math/grammar/personality test that took about an hour, then they requested a video of me answering certain questions. Then I had a phone interview and scheduled an appointment for a second interview with the hiring manager 2 days later. The day before my second interview I got an email saying that the position was filled and I am no longer a candidate.... but my interview was the next day. I reached out to the person who scheduled my interview and they said that they weren't sure if they were going to be keeping the remote staff (but from what they told me, there were ALOT of remote people). They cancelled my interview for the second one. If I hadn't reached out I may have wasted my time on the second interview.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group (Boca Raton, FL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Very nice and good communication. Great people to talk to and to get to know. They are very easy to talk to and are very welcoming. I was informed that I got the postion on the spot. After that I have met with the person in charge of new hires and went over all the regulations

Digital Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group (Lincoln, IL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Video interview with LFG. The interview was like 3 or 4 questions, you can record and start where you leave. So it's flexible. Asking why you are interested in the company, introduce yourself, ect.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you met challenge when solving a problem   Answer Question

Actuary Intnership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

An alumni of my college was accepting resumes at a networking event. 2-3 weeks later I was requested for an interview for the actuarial internship program. My interview was with the alumni and another actuary over Webex. The interview lasted an hour and consisted of talking about my time in college (How I planned out an actuarial career path at a school that doesn't have an official program for it). We talked a lot about the actuarial science club I founded on campus. Ultimately wasn't made an offer. I had to follow up with them after two weeks to be told HR would be in touch. Was sent an automated rejection after.

Interview Questions

• Is there a specific actuarial track you're interested in?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Horrible process. Hiring manager himself had no no clue what the role looks like. Kept asking questions all over the place. Between every round there was 15 days gap to know the results.

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group.

Interview

3 back to back 30 min interviews, 2 in person, one on the phone. People were friendly, interview was repetitive, behavioral questions. Some emphasis on coursework and background/ previous work wxperience.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group in August 2019.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews. The first round was over the phone while the second one was over webcam. The first round was more personality based while the second one was more about the skills and knowledge for the position.

Quality Engineer Automation Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group.

Interview

Applied on company site, was contacted by a recruiter for interviews. First round was a technical interview, second was with the team's manager. Seemed quite positive, was told to expect to hear back within a week to a week and a half, and then nothing. Job appears to have been re-posted.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between relative and absolute xpath statements?   Answer Question

Financial Services Representative Interview

Interview

It was a great experience. I met with 6 different people over the course of 3 hours and questions were typical interview questions. Very friendly and looked like a great work environment.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.