LivSpace Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 5 Apr 2019

2.6

Sort:

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LivSpace (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

They call people in bulk for interview, They have no respect for somebody's time. Improve your management if you are calling so many people on a same day. Nobody is interested in your interview. It's so random.

Interview Questions

• Draw a section of a living room wall, with wall cladding TV, cove light on ceiling and TV unit on one wall.   1 Answer
    • apptitude Test   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LivSpace (Bengaluru) in July 2018.

Interview

Had 2 face to face interview with general managers, 2 telephonic interview with general managers and final telephonic round with Head. Then HR process. Well co ordinated throughout.

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LivSpace (Bengaluru) in September 2017.

Interview

Their interview process is a big disappointment, first they get you to do an assessment irrespective of the role (which is stupid). The F2f rounds with relevant team takes you about 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Questions in the assessment about color tones etc.   1 Answer

Senior Interior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LivSpace (Bengaluru) in October 2016.

Interview

It was confusion and very badly organized....I am sure no one knows who was who and its pure luck if someone clears. They have to be more planned if they are calling so many people.

Interview Questions

• how did you tackle the difficulties you faced on your site.   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at LivSpace (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2018.

Interview

1. General discussion was done with the interviewer
    2. Questions were asked regarding previous experience & project management
    3. Managerial Interview was taken asking me how would i manage different situation in terms of Project Management. delivery, sales perspective and the value addition that i can do having an international exposure.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself
      KRA & KPI of a project manager   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LivSpace (Bengaluru) in August 2017.

Interview

Suggestion :-

Don't call a guy for interview and waste his time if you can't afford a guy as you already know his expectations.

Totally wasted my entire Saturday.

One of the worst interview experience. Hrs don't know how to mail even after asking multiple times about feedback over mail they didn't even bother to reply to mail. On calling hrs they will always say that he is out of office will get back to you within 2 working days but yet again no response.

Now on interview part it was pretty simple they asked basic data structure question haven't faced any difficulty solving questions one basic design question interviewers even praised at the end saying you are good with DS and yet after at least calling them for 7-8 times and waiting for 15 days got response that we are not going ahead with your candidature and reason they gave was that we didn't find your DS knowledge good enough.

Seriously Guys!!! are you joking at interview time interviewer is praising for same thing and that is the reason of rejection.

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LivSpace (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

This was a pathetic interview, called for F2F interview which didn't happened. It took whole day and the assignment they have asked for was not properly justified according to the time give. Usually to give a lengthy assignment other companies give 1 day atleast to do the same. One person left without giving interview as they kept it for long and kept us waiting. They asked to wait for 5 min after submitting the assignment and it long for 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• They gave assignment to finish it in 2 hours to do it in their office.   1 Answer

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Application

Interview

Seriously, you hire people by giving unrealistic deadlines in which they have to work without having proper time to search and think and that's not justified.I should have not gone for to attend the interview after reading the reviews which are true. Thanks

Interview Questions

• They gave assignment to finish in 2 hours which was big according to the time given. They were flexible to give assignment for those who are not carrying laptops. Why so difference , this assignment needs one day to finish it and give properly but not in a hurry.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LivSpace (New Delhi) in November 2017.

Interview

2 rounds !
    One was written test and one more round was with Regional head and COM

One of the worst HR s I have ever seen.
    I was through both rounds and was also asked for salary slips of my current company.
    After few days I did a follow up . They said they will send offer letter soon . Now it’s Been more than a month no reply from them .
    I called HR but no proper feedback from him.

I don’t understand why they waste our time .

Interior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at LivSpace (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2016.

Interview

extremely length, unorganized, mismanaged, don't expect a seat, be ready to stand and wait for your turn on the foyer or staircase for hours. Will require an entire day. Be prepared they might offer you a different role you might have not thought about.. hahaha

Interview Questions

• Simple introduction, basic questions on modular kitchen that your recruiter might tell you in advance.
      about cabinet shutter material and finishes ?
       how are they different form carpenter made kitchen?
       why are modular better ?
      no need to carry your portfolio they are not interested in design only your selling marketing skills
      if you are into core designing this place is hopless..   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.