Lockheed Martin Aeronautical Engineer Asc Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lockheed Martin Aeronautical Engineer Asc Interview Questions

Interviews at Lockheed Martin

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online, within a week I got a call to schedule an onsite interview. Onsite I had to check in and wait for my turn, one on one with hiring manager. Didn't ask any technical questions, but he was definitely impressed that I had done some research on the project I was interviewing for. The research also helped me to tailor my responses to what the position would need. They want you to respond with STAR format (they email you details) and don't expect you to know too much because they understand you are fresh out of college.

Interview Questions

• What would you say are your strength and weaknesses?   Answer Question
  • What was a difficult situation you encountered and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Aeronautical Engineer Asc Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was almost entirely behavioral. They asked questions in a STAR format so absolutely practice this before interviewing. It was a good experience and the Skunkworks campus is very impressive and requires that you obtain a security badge before beginning the interview so arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled time.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Lockheed Martin Aircraft and why?   Answer Question

Aeronautical Engineer Asc Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in July 2016.

Interview

I received a request for a phone interview from a recruiter at Lockheed martin after applying online. I was contacted by the engineering manager for the location that I was applying for. It was an hour long interview, with in depth coverage of the job and what they do there. I was asked to describe some of my experiences and how I have used some of the tools they use on site.

Aeronautical Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palmdale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Palmdale, CA (US)).

Interview

Much more cordial than I had anticipated. Very friendly and engaging. The interview took about 1.5-2 hours. We discussed my professional and educational background, then went over the typical behavioural questions, followed by an opportunity to ask any questions regarding the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe some of my relevant experience, and go over some of my more advanced coursework and related projects.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied back in early January, and a couple of weeks later received an email from a recruiter for an onsite interview in their Fort Worth facility. I made the trip out in early February. The trip was well accommodated, with hotel, flight, rental car all paid for and meals and gas reimbursed. The recruiting event was a five-hour event starting at noon and ending around 5pm. We got a tour of the facility and interviewed with a couple of different hiring managers. The interview was pretty straight forward, mostly talking about some examples of teamwork, leadership, and problem-solving. I interviewed directly with an engineering manager. We talked about my career interests and I asked a lot of questions about the position. I heard back about the position after about 6 weeks from the time of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with a team   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to create your own tool (excel, CAD, Matlab, etc) to solve an engineering problem   Answer Question

Aeronautical Engineer Asc Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Provided travel accommodations for my on-site interview. Actual interview was very relaxed and positive. They asked about things on my resume, challenges I'd faced in my previous work, and spent the rest of the time getting to know me. They made sure I understood what it would be like to relocate and gave me plenty of time to ask questions. Overall it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult challenge you've faced and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Aeronautical Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patuxent River, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Patuxent River, MD (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview involved a dinner/orientation the night before. The whole group of managers and students interviewing for positions were very friendly. On the day of the interview, toured the facility in the morning and then had two interviews after lunch. Both interviewers asked the same set of questions. The questions were very straightforward and standard for personality type of interview. Nothing technical.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to overcome an unexpected obstacle.   Answer Question

Aeronautical Engineer Asc Interview

Interview

The interview process was very fun. I got flown out to the Fort Worth site and had a one hour interview. After the interview we got to tour the site. The interview was very easy and felt more of a conversation.

Interview Questions

• What didn't you like about your previous internship?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

Got contacted via email and asked if I wanted to interview. They flew me in for a large hiring event and got a same day offer. The experience was overall good and the interview very easy.

Interview Questions

• Nothing technical. All questions are behavioral and based on the STAR interview model. Make sure you know the STAR interview model and tie your responses to experiences.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.