Lucintel Interview Questions

Updated 17 Nov 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lucintel

Application

Interview

Written test , GD, and PI. Written test includes aptitude, reasoning, english, and computer mcqs. Also, a case study is given to test the knowledge of research methodology. GD is done among those who clear aptitude test . Current affairs topoc is given . A panel asks questions in PI round . The questions test reserch knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Porter's five forces
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneshwar

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lucintel (Bhubaneshwar) in Feb 2018

Interview

1st round is written 2nd will be GD 3rd will be PI After qualifying 1st 2 round then PI will be case study on current scenario. Case study on mobile porter model, demonetization how can help in industry.

Interview Questions
  • Porter 5 model case study on the current situations analysis

The latest conversations about Consulting India

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

1y

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

3,334

1194 Comments

Consulting India

273.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Lucintel~284118
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Bhilai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lucintel (Bhilai) in Jan 2018

Interview

it was long and good and I was asked academic and managerial questions. The level was average, overall it was okay. It was a campus placement drive. The panel had 3 senior managers of the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Lucintel (Raipur, Chhattisgarh)

Interview

Half an hour interview with HR and Manager together. Asked few questions related to my computer literacy like excel proficiency and few questions related to current affairs. They explained the work I have to do and asked very little from that. A good tip on cracking the interview is to go on their website and see the job posting. Understand the role they are offering and prepare on the basis of the job responsibilities.

Interview Questions
  • What is the current economic growth rate of India? Explain the economic situation fo the country.

Lucintel

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lucintel in Apr 2015

Interview

The interview process completed in three stages group discussion,aptitude and personal interview. In GD topics are related to current affairs and the aptitude covers little bit reasoning along with maths.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lucintel (Raipur, Chhattisgarh) in Feb 2012

Interview

The interview went for almost half an hour. Toughness level was average. Asked many questions which involves logical reasoning and analysis. First took a aptitude test followed by a final face to face interview. Interview panel was good, Very cooperative and encouraging.

Interview Questions
  • Questions related to Marketing and market research like BCG matrix, SPSS, MS Excel role in data collection

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Lucintel in May 2008

Interview

It was very engaging and thought provoking discussion with the recruiting manager and senior executives of the company. It was a four round process - written, telephonic and face to face, which ran almost 2 months.

RSS Feed</>Embed