M*Modal Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

M*Modal Interview Questions

Interviews at M*Modal

2.2

Medical Scribe Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at M*Modal.

Interview

It was a very easy interview. I think they hire almost anyone. They told me incorrect information in the interview regarding pay and work processes. It was very quick and they told me I was hired immediately.

Medical Scribe Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at M*Modal.

Interview

Over the phone, very down to earth and around 20 minutes! They are just looking for qualified people interested in working in the medical field so be honest and be yourself and you should be fine!

Interview Questions

• What are your expectations working as a medical scribe and why do you want to be one?   Answer Question

Medical Scribe Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at M*Modal.

Interview

Over-the phone 5 minute interview, questions that are asked are very easy and the whole thing goes by quite quickly. An offer is given a few days after the interview and all of the on boarding paperwork is emailed shortly thereafter

Interview Questions

• What goals do you have within healthcare?   1 Answer

Medical Scribe Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at M*Modal in May 2019.

Interview

It was a pretty standard interview process. We went through a few questions about my goals and interests during the first interview. The second interview was actually more information about the company and position. My interviewer did a great job of explaining expectations for the role and giving clear descriptions for what the training process would look like.

Virtual Scribe Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at M*Modal (Norfolk, VA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

I was first asked to book an appointment for a phone call (casual conversation about company and job position/ past experience), then was asked to book for official virtual interview

Medical Records Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at M*Modal (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Process was quite easy . Filled the form ,there were basic questions about family ,profession ,experience etc. Then second round was apptitude test on English language ,third round was HR round quite easy and last round was with manager .

Interview Questions

• about work experience. Comfortable with night shifts . and expected salary. why you left the current job.   Answer Question

Virtual Scribe Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at M*Modal (San Antonio, TX (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online and received an email requesting a phone interview. Basic questions about my work history and any barriers I could identify relating to working from home. Interviewer was very kind and informative. She got back to me in less than 24 hours with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Any problems that you may find working from home?   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Interview

Friendly atmosphere with 3 people interview. Former employee and worked on team. Boss asked silly questions and did not like answers provided when they were not named favorite boss.

Interview Questions

• Who was your favorite boss?   1 Answer

Medical Scribe Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at M*Modal in October 2017.

Interview

Very easy and thorough. I spoke with the recruiter over the phone and he was very pleasant and non-intimidating. He was very informative of company history and expectations of employees.

Medical Transcriptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M*Modal (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I was acquired through a buy out of another company. There really was not a interview to be done. I was acquired through a buy out from Landmark transcription

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.