Found 510 of over 534 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low pay (we're talking hamburger" (in 40 reviews)
- "Poor Management" (in 23 reviews)
- "Less salary and harassing team lead" (in 14 reviews)
- "2. Bad managers..." (in 13 reviews)
- "The only way I got a couple weeks off was my amazing direct supervisor saying she would take care of it, just take the time I need." (in 12 reviews)
- 4.014 Jul 2023Medical Transcriptionist/EditorFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsCoimbatore
Better salary and better place to develop yourself
Work pressure and need to work during your workoffs sometimes.
- 3.030 May 2022Healthcare Documentation EditorCurrent Employee, more than 8 years
work is there...payment is regular..
if you have good relation with your manager and team leader and coordinator, you can survive.... you take separate insurance for your family...do not depend on this group insurance...it is only secondary...salary is not consistent...many factors are involved accuracy, line slabs, etc....try to keep backup money.. for your future expenses and emis....keep looking for better opportunities like scribing or any other field...do not depend on this field for long term..
M*Modal Reviews FAQs
M*Modal has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 534 reviews left anonymously by employees. 50% of employees would recommend working at M*Modal to a friend and 38% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
50% of M*Modal employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated M*Modal 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.