MGM Resorts International Interview Questions

Updated 19 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 258 of over 258 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MGM Resorts International

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International (Washington, DC)

Interview

It was a very long process. All the sign were there that this wasn't going to work. I first went through a video prompted interview. Followed up with a phone interview. Weeks later with no communication I had an in person interview.

Interview Questions
  • What was my retail experience .
    1 Answer

MGM Resorts International

Application

I interviewed at MGM Resorts International

Interview

This was very good. I liked it. The process was easy and went great. People were nice and the place was huge. Great food for lunch, great people to work with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MGM Resorts International

Application

I interviewed at MGM Resorts International

Interview

The first step of the process is video questions. You will be asked 4 questions and you can re-record 3 times before sending the responses. It was a long process from the time of application to the time of video interview. Then it took two weeks to let me know if I advanced to the next round or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MGM Resorts International

Application

I interviewed at MGM Resorts International

Interview

Interviews are questions you expect. Requested a "project" and submit as part of the process. The process was smooth. Hiring manager was both professional and friendly. HR was responsive for the most part.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MGM Resorts International

Application

I interviewed at MGM Resorts International

Interview

Interview with the manager and a supervisor asking behavior interview questions along with questions about yourself and previous work history. Most questions are just about how you would handle a situation since you are dealing with hotel guests.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time where you went above and beyond a guest's expectations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International (Detroit, MI) in Mar 2021

Interview

The typical screening questions were asked in the job application: What's your salary expectations? Etc. So no phone screen. 20 Minute Video Call with the Hiring Manager. Going over the details of the role. I was appreciative that the decision came promptly; a rejection. I was told by the hiring manager that the next two rounds would be a demo project, followed by a panel presentation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International (Las Vegas, NV) in Mar 2021

Interview

interview was conducted online due to Covid-19. Alot of question about your previous experience as a security officer. situational question to determine what you would do in case of emergencies and handling day to day problems.

Interview Questions
  • Alot of question about your previous experience

MGM Resorts International

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International

Interview

Hiring manager was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. I was very impressed with the interview questions. Sounds like an amazing property to work for. I was told I would hear in the next few days.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you were faced with a challenge. What did you do and in what order?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at MGM Resorts International (Las Vegas, NV) in Feb 2021

Interview

I was given a link to their HackerRank initial screening test. The test consisted of questions to test problem-solving, data structures, algorithms, and the like. Also included were questions on basic HTTP terms and design patterns.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

It was conversational. It felt casual, getting to know you. I felt that it was not so much trying to get to know me, more just seeing if I could come in without disrupting the flow.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 258 Interviews