MakeMyTrip Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 291 of over 291 interviews

Applied online20%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

MakeMyTrip

Application

I interviewed at MakeMyTrip

Interview

I was supposed to attend an online meeting and then 2 interview rounds which were technical rounds . They asked about the project which was mentioned on the resume and always enter only correct details about yourself in the resume.

Interview Questions
  • what was your project and the steps that the project was done.
    Answer Question

MakeMyTrip

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip in May 2022

Interview

Round 1: Online Coding Assessment 20 Mcq and 2 Coding Questions Mcqs were mainly from database, operating system, networking other cs fundamentals. 1. First question was from Dynamic Programming 2. Second question was from Graph data structure Round 2: Technical Interview 1 (1 hr) 2 Coding questions 1. Print Deepest node of a binary tree in a given sequence (Medium/Hard) 2. Given a series , print nth sequence (Medium/Hard) Round 3: Technical Interview 2 (1 hr) 4 Coding Questions with 1 Puzzle 1. Implement Binary Search 2. Implement Binary Search in sorted rotated array 3. Reverse words of given string 4. Reverse LinkedList Puzzle: Given 2 Jugs (4 lltr & 5 ltr) needs to measure 7 ltr with the help of given jugs Round 4: Technical Interview 3 (1hr) Some Basic OOPs concepts, database and operating systems 2 Coding questions 1. balanced string 2. Modified balanced string

Interview Questions
  • Describe Polymorphism, Inheritance with real world example Difference between Polymorphism, Inheritance
2 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about MakeMyTrip

Join the conversation on

Tech India

82.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=MakeMyTrip~354629
Join the conversation on

MakeMyTrip

Application

I interviewed at MakeMyTrip in May 2022

Interview

Interviewer had a fixated set of solutions in mind and was denying any other efficient solution provided. For Data Engineering kind of role the questions werent relevant, no questions were asked about Big data tech stack only dS Algo

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (Bangalore) in May 2022

Interview

First round was easy to crack, junior guy took the interview and was cleared. However in second round things changes, interviewer was candid and he told me that they follow rigorous processes for QA automation and are looking for people who can almost alike work as developers. They were looking for a people who have whole and sole knowledge of coding and don't care much about manual testing stuff and they only wanted people who have vast knowledge in code coverage tools like jacoco.

Interview Questions
  • -Introduction -asks questions from project whatever I explained -program to return stocks with highest profit based on past 5 days market values of the stock - SQL queries

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (New Delhi) in May 2022

Interview

2 Rounds Technical and then manager round. More on Testing concepts in UI and Java programming questions. Selenium webdriver and Java programming questions. Write program to sort arrays without using inbuilt functions. etc. Current project details Deployment process Difference between local, shared cache in browser

Interview Questions
  • Selenium webdriver and Java programming questions. Write program to sort arrays without using inbuilt functions. etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (Bangalore)

Interview

Below was shared to me as JD Technical Skills: Significant experience working with React web and mobile along with tools like Flux, Flow, Redux, etc. In-depth knowledge of JavaScript, CSS, HTML, functional programming, and front-end languages Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state A complete understanding of the full mobile app development lifecycle right from prototyping Knowledge of type checking, unit testing, typescript, prop types, and code debugging Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries Strong understanding of web technologies like JavaScript, HTML, and CSS Knowledge of user interface design and responsive designs Well-versed in a variety of React Native software and technologies such as Jest, Enzyme, ESLint, and so on ----- Review starts here ----- So above JD doesn't say object oriented javascript, asked a lot about object oriented JS, closures, debouncing, event bubbling. No functional programming questions as such, no, react or react native questions. Feedback to MMT: Please add object oriented Js, in JD atleast if your panel is going to have a discussion around it. All in all a good discussion, with a technically sound engineer, but emphasis was too much on the bookish concepts instead of the approach. I don't think, they'd give me an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Object oriented programming related closures, debouncing, event bubbling, event capturing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (Bangalore) in Apr 2022

Interview

Around 4 rounds of interviews and also technical knowledge questions. Somewhat of a seamless process. HUman resource department is really helpful throughout the process and highly professional. Sales position, they even offer preferred locations for job profile.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (New Delhi)

Interview

The interview was great. Mostly the questions were around arrays and Trees. Since I was applied as a fresher, Only DS and Algo questions were there. The questions were also there on geeks for geeks.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (Bangalore) in Mar 2022

Interview

I have applied through referral. I got the call from HR and she schedule the Interview. There was total 3 Rounds and all were technical round. Interviewer was very supportive.

3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (Bangalore) in Mar 2022

Interview

I had 2 rounds. It was horrible experience with one of the interviewer 1. DS/Algo round. 2 questions on ds/algo. Medium array and linked list question. Interviewer was knowledgable and quite good. Great discussion. Got selected for R2 2. LLD Round - Interviewer was so so arrogant and wanted to make me feel inferior. It was supposed to be LLD round but he asked me 2 DS/Algo question first which I answered correctly than after 1 hour started asking me LLD question when I told him composite design pattern he was unable to understand. Interview went around 1 hour 45 minutes. I felt with surety sensing the interviewer behaviour that it was extended to eliminate me because he was asking questions in such a way. PS: I never heard back from the company

Interview Questions
  • Left view of tree Duplicate in Time complexity O(n) in array with elements from 1 to n
Viewing 1 - 10 of 291 Interviews

MakeMyTrip Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at MakeMyTrip as 49.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.07 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Software Developer and Software Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Senior Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at MakeMyTrip takes an average of 8 days when considering 308 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Developer had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Senior Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 6 days).

Common stages of the interview process at MakeMyTrip according to 308 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 35.32%