MakeMyTrip Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 5 Jan 2018

3.1

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (Bengaluru) in December 2017.

Interview

Interview was scheduled at morning 10. The same day one of my colleague's interview was also scheduled at 11. The interviewer panel was in a hurry to reject me and send me out of office. Felt very sad.

Interview Questions

• Question was related to dynamic programming. But I was bit confused and I was trying some other approaches to solve and time was limited too.   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip.

Interview

They are total three rounds, i could make up to only two rounds
    First round , second round. both interviewer were asking questions after checking it from any interview site, they weren't concern with approach , rather looking for same answer as given on the website. Their linguistic skills were also not up to the mark.Second interviewer was hell bent on space complexity ,as may that was the answer that he was looking on his laptop.

Interview Questions

• First round - min element in rotated array, expected time complexity O(logn)   1 Answer
    • First round - give linked list like 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 convert it into 2-1-4-3-6-5-7 O(n)   1 Answer
    • Second round : check a array with pair for given sum   Answer Question

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (New Delhi) in November 2017.

Interview

There were four rounds of interview:

HR Round-Regarding current job role and compensation
    Line Manager regarding knowledge about MMT and current role
    Associate Director:job role and work related questions
    Chief Business Officer: technical questions

Android Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip in October 2017.

Interview

1st round was written .this round was not an elimination round. Next 2 rounds will have discussion on the written. Written had 2 android based questions and 1 problem solving array based question

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (Bengaluru) in September 2017.

Interview

Bad as hell. I would recommend people to not go for this company. Mediocre people and bad culture. First a telephonic interview for a drive, that is ridiculous. I cleared that. Was called for onsite interview by HR. I asked her for some other slot, but no, they wanted me to be there on same Saturday(it was my birthday). Anyways I went there, had 2 rounds. After that some attendant came and yelled my name in corridor and asked me to leave. I have 5+ years of experience, and my interviews went pretty well. Yet this kind of stupid behavior? They dint have the courtesy to give proper feedback? And also I was not some local college n all that any kind of behavior I'd be tolerating. 3-4 hours later HR called and asked me to come to their office some day next week, which she would convey later, more than a week passed, nothing from her. If you want to insult people like that, shut your shop or learn manners. What the hell was that? I would rather say bunch of losers. Anyways MMT is not a giant company, and such kind of behavior from a medium company is not expected.

Interview Questions

• Basic ds-algo questions.
      1. Find max continuos sum array - both positive and negative numbers,
      2. Min window a string would contain all characters
      3. Android related- how would you design search view, custom view, service related   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (Bengaluru) in July 2017.

Interview

1 round - a junior guy who doesn’t know how to frame questions asks you puzzles and amends the question every time you answer the question

2 round - experienced guy who is facing mid life crisis is taking the interview and frustrated with whatever you answer

3 round - stern hiring manager not willing to accept any solution that doesn’t ring a bell to him

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (Noida) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was easy. They only look out for communication skills. A few people in HR are very friendly. You need to show your skills to get shortlisted for various processes.

Interview Questions

• Basic stuffs about customer care   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (Hyderabad) in February 2017.

Interview

I had 3 rounds in the recruitment drive. The HR took down my details with competing offers and said they will get to me for further process. They didn't respond in a week. At the end of second week after the interview, when I reached out to one of the recruiters, she told me that the feedback was positive so far and redirected me to another HR for the further process. The other HR has so far been unavailable. After trying to contact him thrice on phone and once on email, I reached out again to the former HR. She asked me about my competing offers and said that they can't match up so i should go ahead with the offer I have. I didn't get the point of not being clear about it from the beginning. Why stall for more than 2 weeks to tell me that they can't offer me as much? The interviewers were good though.

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2017.

Interview

I was called for the interview the next day after I applied. There was an interview with a senior executive of the team I had to work with and then a writing test as it was a content role.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about vacations in general, at first and then the types of accommodations one could avail as the job description was related to this.   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2017.

Interview

Overall interview experience was bad. A lot of mismanagement was there. They have called lots of peoples and don't have much people to handle all of them. There was lot of delay for every single round. I waited for 2 hr just to give written test. Although I solved it correctly with better complexity and all but didn't get cleared just because I have written it by myself. If I would have just copied it from geeksforgeeks which others were doing, I would have cleared the round. Really non-professional behaviour and a total waste of time.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.