MakeMyTrip Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 264 of over 264 interviews

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana)

Interview

Interview Process is 3 technical Rounds with 1 techno functional round, 1st interview is mix of java, selenium, api,SQL 2nd interview only and only API I personally feel they are expecting candidates only from product companies like Paytm, airtel,OLX because that type of work is done only in startups

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (New Delhi)

Interview

They had conducted total 5 rounds. All 5 round were technical. No HM no HR round. In the last round they told me that this will be discussion with VP but they took DS round instead of VP/HM. In the feedback they told me that I'm not good in DS algo in last 2 rounds. that means in round 4&5. and that's a lie. They had rescheduled every round almost 3-4 times and took 20 days to complete the process. total waste of time.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MakeMyTrip

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip

Interview

The interview consisted of 4 rounds : 1 coding round , 2 technical interviews and an HR round. The coding round had 2 coding questions and 20 mcqs based on is DBMS oops (specifically in c and cpp).

Interview Questions
  • In the first interview round, the interviewer asked me about my projects and we had a discussion about it. He then asked about the 4 pillars of oops and then posed 2 coding questions. Both were easy. He then asked me about sql, joins and write a query to find nth highest salary of an emp. Few more questions about os were asked: what are threads and processes, process synchronisation, distributed system, page fault, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Kurukshetra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (Kurukshetra) in Aug 2021

Interview

The whole interview took just one single day except online coding round. First was online coding round,having two questions and 20 technical mcqs. After few days there were two online f2f interviews and at last HR round. The results were also out at around 9 pm.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MakeMyTrip

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip

Interview

1st Round - Screening Round - 1 hour. Conducted on Zoom. Interviewer asked 2 questions. We can use any preferred language for coding. Try to handle all the edge cases as well.

Interview Questions
  • 2 coding questions were asked by the interviewer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rānchī

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (Rānchī) in Jul 2021

Interview

Off -campus interview .First there is a online written exam and then after a direct interview. The process was in a friendly manner and there is one person in the panel who took the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MakeMyTrip

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip

Interview

I gave 2 technical rounds. First was quite easy. 2 Data structures based, couple of small design questions. Implement LRU Cache. One graph based question. Detailed knowledge on Java and Design along with DSA.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MakeMyTrip

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip in Jun 2021

Interview

Worst Interview ever. Who asks what is Promise.All or write a code for Promise.All() as the very first questions of the interview? The interview started, this was a level 1 round, he only asked me to brief myself. When I was done, he asked me to share my screen and write a code for Promise.All() and I wasn't very sure what he was asking. I told him I'm not sure about it, he switched to the next question. Question #2 Rotate the array [[1,2,3], [4,5,6], [7,8,9]] ===>. [[7,4,1], [8,5,2], [9,6,3]] Question #3 Infinite function currying code. That's it. In the whole interview he had only asked these 3 questions, he didn't even ask anything about Javascript, the role was for React, he didn't ask a single thing about React. I felt the interview only and only wanted to see the output/result of the code. This is not how an interview works, you should always try to understand the interviewee first, ask what he knows, check the basics, what is this way of copy-pasting question from somewhere on zoom chat, and asking to write the solution. In this 1hr interview, we hardly spoke for 2-3mins, he gave the questions and was just expecting to write the code. I doubt if I had asked him to write the same code he would have failed miserably. Googling 'Some hard javascript question to ask in an interview' is not the way to take an interview sire. I feel if I had known the solutions for these without even knowing the basics of JS I would have cleared the interview, which is totally wrong. I wish you good luck to not get the same interviewer that I got. He won't care where you work, your past experience, what is your current tech stack, what technology will you be hired for, or what you know. He only cares to see the OUTPUT.

Interview Questions
  • Please see the description above, I have mentioned the questions that were asked.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (New Delhi) in Jun 2021

Interview

The first round lasted for an hr very technical , i was asked logical programming questions, java very deep basics . Second round i was rejected but only concern i had is EI panel didn't switch on his camera, interview slot was 1 hr , went for 1.5 hr .. Feedback : please ask EI panel to switch on camera next time and follow time slot alloted for interview.

Interview Questions
  • completely technical ..unless and until you are hard core developer or have strong logical programming dont go for mmt

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview has was smooth, there were 3 rounds, one with HR and one with HR Manager, one just a general discussion. Why HR? What make you switch HM to HR?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 264 Interviews