MakeMyTrip Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MakeMyTrip Interview Questions

Updated 19 Jun 2018

3.1

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

HR got my profile from instahyre and called me . Scheduled interview on weekend after shortlisting. Had just one round of interview. Interviewer was inexperienced. Bad communication. It seems he was obsessed with English even though he couldn't speak in English. He was not able to express the problem. And no hint. He don't notice thought process and problem solving but just few words he knew. He keeps saying stack word for everything which looks techy.

Interview Questions

• interviewer took 15 mins to express his question. actually I had to find all possible questions he was trying to ask using the combination of his used words and i had to choose best apropriate question based on my profile. finally question was about to design a common error tracing system for a set of interdependent microservices   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Interview

They interview was scheduled on saturday at 11:30, but interview first round started at 4, the management was bad. And for many it dint started till 4 also. In first round they asked questions on topic regarding array, trees, linkedlist .

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip.

Interview

1. He asked me about my product and pointed that you guys could have done this.
    I gave him 3-4 scenarios where your approach will fail. He started shouting that we are doing like this and its working.
    2. Asked question about exception handling, gave him very good examples. He did not know the basics of exception and multithreading.

Its a request to makemytrip, please review your employees before allowing him to take interview.

QA Analyst, Automation Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

First round guy was concentrating on the logic and asked some great questions and was polite in taking the interview.
    Second round guy was sitting just to contradict you. From the first minute he started contradicting. He thinks he knows everything and you should know all the terms that he knows. No matter how much you know the login and concepts, you need to know the terms which he knows. Company should know whom to give responsibility of taking interview because after today i have lost faith in mmt.

Interview Questions

• Types of cache
      Basic java concepts
      Basic java programming questions   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2018.

Interview

The organization senior Vice president posted on LinkedIn that they have vacancy in multiple roles and asked to share resume on his E-mail

Post sharing the resume , i got a call from HR, she took a Telephonic screening round and told that i will get a call for F2f round in next few days but surprisingly i didn't received any call from her

Few days later when tried to call her for inquiring, she disconnect call everytime

I have also written mail to that hr and Sr. Vp but response.

Such a casual and inappropriate behaviour was unexpected from such a big organization

Senior QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (London, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

There was 3 technical rounds that need to be done. but unfortunately I got rejected in the first round itself. First round was around 45 min last which seeks questions on current project, profile and automation.

Business Manager- International Market Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2018.

Interview

Got the opportunity from HR Consultant

1st round ... HR was rude and did not provided any information regarding the position, i was Interviewed

While i was giving my introduction to her , she was making weired faces and was distracting me.

2nd round .... An old man , who was half sleepy and again asked for introduction the he told me that they don't hire people who have worked with ibibo in past as a strict policy

Hr should have told me about this policy in beginning,saving their and my time

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (Chennai) in April 2018.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews(pretty redundant rounds). The interview's analytical & Data structure skills are below average. They do not have deep knowledge on what they do. I was determined not to join the company from the first round of interview. Way easy question.

Automation Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2018.

Interview

HR sent email saying it was NOT a drive, but when I reached there were already more than 20 Candidates. There were 3 Technical F2F rounds mentioned. Overall I found the interview little tough.

Interview Questions

• 1. Difference between PriorityQueue and Dequeue.
      2. Difference between ArrayList and LinkedList.
      3. Difference between Hashtable and Hashmap.
      4. Can a Hashtable have NULL values?
      5. 25 Horses puzzle (Google it and you'll find details.)
      6. Explain your exact role in current project and how you're doing automation.
      7. SQL Joins.
      8. Selenium advanced concepts plus Framework Designing.   Answer Question

Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MakeMyTrip (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2018.

Interview

HR contacted me for telephonic with hiring manager but he was busy and skipped every time the telephonic interview was scheduled then the HR called me for the F2F round at Gurgaon office .

HR do not even botherd to inform me about the profile i am going to be interviewed for , the information was given by the hiring manager during interview.

He asked few questions , not a single technical or a question which has any relation to profile was asked still i was proactive in telling more than asked by him.

Later i have to followup with HR for my result .

The interview experience was disappointing .

Not worth of working

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.