Marks & Spencer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,309 of over 1,309.0 interviews

Employee Referral3%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Marks & Spencer

Application

I interviewed at Marks & Spencer

Interview

You apply online. You do a quiz if successful you get invited to an interview. Then after the interview you get told if you were successful or not. Relatively quick process

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you overcame a challenge or found a solution to a difficult situation
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England, England

Application

I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England, England)

Interview

Be prepared for role play. I was told I had the job at the end of the interview. I was lucky, I had a pleasant Manager. Lasted about 25 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Marks & Spencer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer

Interview

Video interview for first stage and if you pass that followed on at a later stage by a 4 hour interview by multiple higher managers in 3 stages, roleplay, case study and a typical interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Marks & Spencer

Application

I interviewed at Marks & Spencer

Interview

Initial phone call with a few short questions and then online interview the next day which lasted about 15 minutes. Phone call involved answering 5 different scenarios relating to customer service.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Marks & Spencer

Application

I interviewed at Marks & Spencer

Interview

Asked questions about how to deal with customer requests, suggesting alternatives that would satisfy the customer. Asked why I was interested in fufilling this particular role and what skill set I would bring to the job.

Interview Questions
  • If this product isn't available, what alternative would you suggest?

Anonymous Employee in Aylesbury, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Aylesbury, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

roleplay between yourself and the interviewer so they can see how youd tackle certain situations and how youd respond and if they like it then short interview after the roleplay.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Marks & Spencer

Application

I interviewed at Marks & Spencer

Interview

Role Play which you had to imagine different customer situations. Two people interview you and they write notes down. They asked why do you want to work for our company?..................................

Marks & Spencer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer

Interview

The interview consisted of a role play and then an short interview. The role play was based around something that might happen in store. There is one customer and you take on the role of the customer assistant. There is a problem you must solve in the role play as well.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses? Why would you like to work for Marks and Spencer
5 people found this interview helpful

Marks & Spencer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer

Interview

The interview process was fairly formal. It was requested that I take a personality and motivators quiz beforehand. None of this was referenced during my interview. Those on the call did not ask for any background information on myself or job history, instead they had a list of pre-set questions that they went through. Not very conversational, felt more like HR box ticking instead of trying to get to know a candidate. After several requests to M&S I never received any feedback from the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Interview questions were very loosely based around the company values.

Anonymous Employee in Epping, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Epping, England, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

About 20 min interview. Interviewer was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. She mainly just asked of my past experience and I was then offered the job about 3 hours later over the phone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,309 Interviews