Medtronic Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,290 of over 1,290.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Medtronic (Mumbai)

Interview

No professionalism at all interview was too good my experience is more than her expectations but for no reason not selected and the major annoying part is laughing like nonsense person not in good network connection during interview telephonic discussion happened twice with the same person even then she not selected not understood I think what candidate saying I suggest to this organisation if you don’t want to hire employees don’t waste their time and expectations at least in pandemic be professional

Interview Questions
  • Question are basically on your current designation
    Answer Question

Medtronic

Application

I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

unnecessarily long process. The overall time frame took way too long. I am not really sure why this was the case, however, the time frame was just too long. I am hopeful that all other positions don't have this lengthy of a process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Medtronic

Application

The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

It is a very comprehensive and lengthy process, typically lasting about half a year. The process tests mental potential, agility, stress management, and capabilities as a whole. It’s a rewarding endeavor.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Medtronic

Application

I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

Technical Round for a position which was almost finalized for someone else who appeared before me. So had very less hope of clearing it and was evident and could make that out during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Find local minima and maxima using Matlab

Medtronic

Application

I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

Applied through the company's website. They scheduled for phone screening and asked me to follow up after a week. I followed up but I haven't heard back from them. They said I will have another interview with technical hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • it was simple phone screening if information on resume is correct.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Jacksonville, FL) in Oct 2021

Interview

Hiring company called me and offered me a job. No formal interview seemed to be in place. Was unable to see contract and was told I couldn't see contract because it was between company and hiring company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Medtronic

Application

I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

good process, very fast. Team seemed nice.tried to make me feel at ease while also trying to seee my personality at its fullest.would go back to work there again if i had the chance

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Medtronic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

Meet with recruiter at a job fair and then talked to a potential manager during an interview. Talking at the job fair was a bit stressful, but the interview with the potential manager was good. He was respectful and very engaged!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Medtronic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

Sehr freundliche und professionelle Durchführung des Gespräches. Ein Rundgang wurde auch durchgeführt, der einem sehr hilft sich von der Firma einen Eindruck zu machen. Beim zweiten Gespräch durfte man auch das Team sowie andere Abteilungen kennenlernen.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Medtronic

Application

I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. I found Medtronic at a conference and applied, then received a first round interview, then an offer. There were very few technical questions, and they were easy.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked how a capacitor and inductor behave at high and low frequencies
1 person found this interview helpful