Medtronic Interview Questions

Updated 11 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Medtronic

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 1196 candidate interviews
Medtronic
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

First interview with HR for prescreening, did not go too well, not interested and does not listen to you answers. Second with hiring manager and their manager about background and experience. Third interview with same people but for a case study, which took two weeks to prepare. Overall process took two months

Interview Questions
  • Give us a concrete example of a time when you where in a conflict with a colleague and how you resolved it
    Answer Question
Medtronic
Application

I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

Medtronic focuses on behavior questions. Many questions asking the interviewee to tell a story about how they reacted in past situations. No technical questions. Nice people and a good interview experience.

Interview Questions
Medtronic
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

The interview process was intensive due to three different individuals interviewing me back to back. Some of the questions were the same, some were different. Those who interviewed me were professional but difficult to read as far as facial cues.

Interview Questions
  • "What are some of your previous experiences in clinical research?"
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (Seoul)

Interview

1st round resume/cover letter 2nd phone screening 3rd online interview overall short process , not that difficult before phone screening, they don't give me a schedule for it they just call me right away and ask me can you do the interview right now?.., quiet surprised..

Interview Questions
Medtronic
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

Lengthy, very lengthy. Met 8 team members, spoke with 4 more on the phone. The entire process took 2 months. Everyone was nice and spoke highly of the Mgr. and the work environment.

Interview Questions
Medtronic
Application

I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

Went through 4 interviews, all very informative. Process took 6 months. Last interview was a "team" interview. Good interview process very direct and honest. Process took a little longer than hoping

Interview Questions
Medtronic
Application

I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

resume-phone screening-virtual interview since of the covid-19 onsite interview was switched to virtual interview. it was 1:1 interview with the team manager the interview questions were quiet general not to hard, they were looking for associate position person, who has no experience.

Medtronic
Application

I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

Very timely interviews, great people and some challenging questions. Depending on the business unit it can take a while to get scheduled. Definitely worth the wait and once you are in the system it is in there for other job openings.

Interview Questions
  • I like to be very aggressive with projects, how will you work with me?
Medtronic
Application

I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

entrevista con varias fases, entre ellas : fase con rrhh por telefono, fase con el manager en el que formaria equipo, fase con directora de linea de negocio, fase con director de region. Fue un proceso muy completo aunque largo en el tiempo

Interview Questions
Medtronic
Application

I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

My interview process was really great. Very nice, two interviews, cool people. Not too aggressive but checked for passion and knowledge. Very nice to people not accepted for job as well with keeping connections.

Interview Questions
  • If I was passionate about the work.
  • If I wanted to stay on for a while.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,196 Interviews