Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Interview Questions

Updated 5 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 260 of over 260 interviews

Employee Referral15%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India (Bangalore)

Interview

4 stages total, 1 Aptitude test, 1 technical interview based on JAVA and Logic design, 1 Manager round where I was asked about projects on my CV, and final HR round, basic questions about you.

Interview Questions
  • OOPS concept and Logic design question( signals, gates, etc)
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

Interview

we had CBT and followed by interview. They asked different questions on stress and strain. some questions of boundary layer theory. one question on orthographic projection. Be strong in your basics

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indi, Karnataka, Karnataka

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India (Indi, Karnataka, Karnataka) in Jun 2021

Interview

The internship for which I applied was for aerothermal profile for M.Tech. students. The rounds included: 1. Resume shortlisting 2. Technical interview Technical interview was a telephonic interview with 2 panel members, not video conference. They called one day prior to the interview date and fixed the time for the interview for the next day. And called right at the exact time. It lasted for about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were about the technical experiences I included in my resume,i.e., regarding softwares I mentioned as my skills, basics of CFD and how I would attempt a CFD problem if given, theoretical questions based on CFD, about programming languages I know.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India (Pune) in Jun 2021

Interview

You need to have an internal referral (L4 level) to apply for this position. The positions are posted on the job portal but you will hardly get any response from HR. They also rely on HR services for candidate hiring. In short, it is not open to everyone in the market. 1st Round - HR telephonic interview. General HR questions 2nd Round - Procurement panel plus HR on video conference The feedback loop is missing as they won't specify why the candidate is not selected.

Interview Questions
  • Questions on your previous profile. Family background Procurement-related question. The questions are interesting and the procurement panel is knowledgeable. Why Procurement? What do you want do in procurement ? are few of the questions they will ask to find your interest in the field.

Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India

Application

I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India

Interview

The interview had 3 rounds - Technical, Managerial and Senior Managerial It was challenging and interesting. Was asked scenario based questions and tested technical knowledge as well. Mostly asked about my previous projects and the kind of work I was doing at my previous company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India (New Delhi) in May 2021

Interview

4 Rounds - 2 Technical,1 Manager and 1 HR (General Discussion). The whole interview process from shortlisting of application took around 2 months. Every interview round is Virtual due to the pandemic situation.

Interview Questions
  • Regarding your previous projects and technical expertise on the domain
6 people found this interview helpful

Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India

Application

I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India

Interview

Hacker earth question to build backend endpoints and creating docker image 6 hrs 2 Rounds of technical rounds A. Java and Spring boot B. System Design 1 Behavioural round H R . . . . .

Interview Questions
  • Build Rest API to fetch data. Questions related to Java and spring boot

Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India

Application

I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India

Interview

Interview was mostly to check confidence level and past experience. It was not much technical. Mostly your past projects handling Skills. Experience working with overseas counterparts in previous organization or not.

Interview Questions
  • Relocation in Bangalore is possible?

Anonymous Employee in Calicut, Kerala, Kerala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India (Calicut, Kerala, Kerala)

Interview

There were three rounds of interview. Technical round followed by managerial round and finally HR round. It took me around three hours to complete. The post graduate students may expect most of the questions from their final year project. HR round was not very tough. They mainly examined my communication skill.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India in Mar 2021

Interview

There were two rounds first technical and second managerial. In managerial round I was asked about the question which was not mentioned in my cv and out of scope of the interview. In technical round interviewer gave me hint that they promote racism and they want some south Indian only in there team. It is very demotivating to see such instances. I suggest HR to not to schedule interviews for such companies its very demotivating and provokes anti harmony in humans.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 260 Interviews