Mphasis Technical Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mphasis Technical Support Associate Interview Questions

2.3

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Support Associate Interview

Interview

There were 4 rounds. Pretty easy ones. The first round was a face to face interview with the HR to test your speaking skills. Second was telephonic round. The third round was the aptitude test round and gourmets was again with the hr manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mphasis

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune).

Interview

Interview process is pretty chilled out.Your basic communication is checked.After the interview you have to face a telephonic round,your conversation skills are checked and the line is not always clear I think that is the challenge.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me something about yourself.
      2.Tell me about your final year project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Mangalore) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a one day process .
    there were 4 rounds in total which contained GD followed by versant round and 2 telephonic interviews.
    GD topics were related to current affairs
    versant round was through telephone where there was 50 marks cuttoff
    telephonic interviews basic questions were asked to test fluency and communication skills.
    last round was again a telephonic interview which was a hr round.

Interview Questions

• introduce yourself and what are your strengths and weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Khalapur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Khalapur) in March 2017.

Interview

It consist of 3 rounds
    1-Group Discussion - Where they told us to talk about any topic we want
    2-operation's interview -One guy interviewed me he asked about me what are my hobbies and all they just wanted to check my communication skill
    3-it was telephonic interview it was a versant test where you have to talk with machine and you will get evaluated based on your pronunciation and voice

Application

Interview

It was good... the hR's were having great personality.. and it was a one day process..they were very good with everyone. Firstly there was group discussion..and then technical interview..then HR.. and again an aptitude exam..they selected many people..and the team was really great.
    It was only one day process..
    The HR'S were very patient and had a great personality though

Interview Questions

• Asked some technical questions about the branch..and personal questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Rounds were many.. for small post

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune) in June 2016.

Interview

walk in Interview was at Mphasis eon it park, pune
    took 1 hour for the beginning of the said drive
    normal things like tell me about yourself & as per the hobby he asked to describe it like if you say movies he'll ask you to tell the summary to everyone same with if you say reading, he'll ask about your recently read book & describe it to everyone,
    basically only he checks for the communication skill & English of yours as you'll be dealing with international customers
    if you are good at english & communication, you need not to worry mPhasis will definitely recruit you

Interview Questions

• tell me story of your last seen movie?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune) in February 2016.

Interview

they take gd,personal interviews to check your english skills. be confident while speaking even you dont know the ans.tech que were very easy
    what is wan,man?
    what is virtual networking?
    why emphasis?
    easy interview overall

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mphasis (Indore) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview involved four process:
    1. Online test
    2. GD
    3. Interview Round
    4. Versant Test
    First of all there was an online test, which included verbal, quant, reading comprehension, technical.
    After clearing the online test, a group discussion was conducted to check the communication skills.
    after clearing the gd round there was a face to face interview.
    in the interview only basic questions were asked.what is class, basic oops concept. It was not very easy also but was not very tough. One should have basic knowledge.
    after clearing the interview round, there was a telephonic test done to check the telephonic skills and the communication skils. it was easy and one can easily find the example of versant test on youtube.

Interview Questions

• . Interview was simple, started with an introduction and after that only basic questions were asked. The question were asked to check the basic knowledge.
      Questions were on basic oops concepts.
      Defining all oops concepts.
      what is class, object.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune) in January 2016.

Interview

applied through college as campus process which occured in different college.
    there were two openings-
    a) Tech Support
    b) Business Process Outsourcing

The job will be given as per interview given by candidate.

The process consisted of following rounds
    1- group discussion (just views about gd topic were asked to check verbal ability)
    2- face to face interview (very easy again to check verbal ability)
    3- aptitude (not qualified)

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about yourself
      2.Some computer networking basics   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune City

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune City) in November 2015.

Interview

1st round was to speak on any random topic given
    2nd was VNA i.e voice and accent
    After clearing it there's an Ops round
    once you clear it one has to appear for a general aptitude test
    After successful completion you are selected.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.