Mphasis Technical Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 10 Oct 2018

2.2

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mphasis (Mumbai) in December 2012.

Interview

The process was very small but they took three days to complete it when it could have been completed in a day. They wasted a lot of time, it almost took an entire day just to complete 2 rounds. which can be done in two hours time. They did not have the proper management on how to conduct the interview as people were just waiting for hours.

Negotiation

They wont negotiate much in terms of salary.

20 Jul 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are always committed to enabling Mphasis as a company focused on fostering individual growth.

Other Interview Reviews for Mphasis

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune).

Interview

It was good... the hR's were having great personality.. and it was a one day process..they were very good with everyone. Firstly there was group discussion..and then technical interview..then HR.. and again an aptitude exam..they selected many people..and the team was really great.
    It was only one day process..
    The HR'S were very patient and had a great personality though

Interview Questions

• Asked some technical questions about the branch..and personal questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Rounds were many.. for small post

Anonymous Employee in Mangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Mangalore) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a one day process .
    there were 4 rounds in total which contained GD followed by versant round and 2 telephonic interviews.
    GD topics were related to current affairs
    versant round was through telephone where there was 50 marks cuttoff
    telephonic interviews basic questions were asked to test fluency and communication skills.
    last round was again a telephonic interview which was a hr round.

Interview Questions

• introduce yourself and what are your strengths and weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune City

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune City) in November 2015.

Interview

1st round was to speak on any random topic given
    2nd was VNA i.e voice and accent
    After clearing it there's an Ops round
    once you clear it one has to appear for a general aptitude test
    After successful completion you are selected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Khalapur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Khalapur) in March 2017.

Interview

It consist of 3 rounds
    1-Group Discussion - Where they told us to talk about any topic we want
    2-operation's interview -One guy interviewed me he asked about me what are my hobbies and all they just wanted to check my communication skill
    3-it was telephonic interview it was a versant test where you have to talk with machine and you will get evaluated based on your pronunciation and voice

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

20 Jul 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We value your feedback and we will pass on the feedback to the concerned team to review.

Application

Interview

Interview process is pretty chilled out.Your basic communication is checked.After the interview you have to face a telephonic round,your conversation skills are checked and the line is not always clear I think that is the challenge.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me something about yourself.
      2.Tell me about your final year project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune) in July 2015.

Interview

1st round is where they check your communication.
    2nd round is an aptitude test.
    3rd is verscent round which is conducted over a telephone
    4 and final round consists of operational round which is quire tough.

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune) in February 2016.

Interview

they take gd,personal interviews to check your english skills. be confident while speaking even you dont know the ans.tech que were very easy
    what is wan,man?
    what is virtual networking?
    why emphasis?
    easy interview overall

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune) in July 2013.

Interview

A great interview process overall . They checked for verbal and written communication skills. Checked the resume. Checked for some computer skills. and gave the offer directly . After receiving offer letter verified the documents and thats it asked to join.

Interview Questions

• Are You ready to work in shifts?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune) in June 2016.

Interview

walk in Interview was at Mphasis eon it park, pune
    took 1 hour for the beginning of the said drive
    normal things like tell me about yourself & as per the hobby he asked to describe it like if you say movies he'll ask you to tell the summary to everyone same with if you say reading, he'll ask about your recently read book & describe it to everyone,
    basically only he checks for the communication skill & English of yours as you'll be dealing with international customers
    if you are good at english & communication, you need not to worry mPhasis will definitely recruit you

Interview Questions

• tell me story of your last seen movie?   1 Answer

20 Jul 2018 – Brand Manager

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.