MultiCare Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at MultiCare Health System

2.4

Medical Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

applied online, received a phone call a few days later to schedule the interview and had an interview with three supervisors and had to get four references to proceed with the application process

RN Resident Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (San Mateo, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Initially saw job posting on indeed. Applied directly on their website. ~2 weeks later, received email from HR stating that they forwarded my app to department managers. ~2 weeks later, received call to schedule an interview. Flew up and interviewed with panel.

Appointment Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Airway Heights, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Airway Heights, WA (US)).

Interview

Interviewed by 2 call center supervisors for approximately 15-20 minutes. Questions were typical and I think they were only looking out for an obviously inappropriate or red flag answer rather than my actual answer. One question was something like, “What type of supervisor do you like most?” Apparently there was more than one interviewee that responded with, “One that doesn’t try to micromanage and tell me how to do my job”

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been talked to about your attendance?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System.

Interview

Multiple steps, it was a long, drawn out, disorganized process, interviewers seemed confused, recruiter was inconsistent. No offer was made, they chose not to fill the position. Would not describe it as a positive experience and would not recommend to others.

RN Resident Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Somewhat formal sit down with only one person. Scenario based questions and questions about myself. We talked for about an hour. The questions were not surprising but did test your critical thinking skills.

RN Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA (US)).

Interview

Was called and scheduled for an interview after a brief phone screening. Standard interview. Three people on interview panel. Very polite. Standard interview questions. Communication from Human Resources was timely.

Interview Questions

• How have you resolved/dealt with a conflict with a colleague in the past?   Answer Question

Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA (US)).

Interview

Had a phone screen with the recruiter and then a week later was emailed by a coordinator and scheduled an in person interview with the manager and one other person on the team, who were very nice and I had an enjoyable conversation with. My go to question is always asking "what does a day to day look like for this position?". It was a bit of a turn off for me when the manager really couldn't answer the question, and said they were still trying to figure out this position. The manager told me after to email them with any questions I may think of in the following days, which I did (asking about growth opportunity) and I never got a response back. I got an automated email shortly after asking to provide 4 references to send a skill survey to, which at that time decided not to proceed further based on the lack of knowledge of the actual position and the manager not returning my email with a simple question.

Interview Questions

MultiCare Health System Response

8 May 2019 – Recruiting Associate

Sounds like we really missed the mark, and we will be using your less-than-positive experience to make our hiring process better. We hope you'll reconsider, but we wish you the best regardless.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Spokane, WA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

several members of the team participated in the interview, over the phone, each asking pre-scripted questions. Everyone was very nice and friendly, with good follow up. they all answered my questions and it was an overall good interview

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System.

Interview

I had a 1 on 1 interview with the Nurse manager at the time. It was very relaxed and informal and was more of a getting to know each other feel as opposed to putting you on the spot with hypotheticals.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals down the line? Why are you interested in this unit?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System.

Interview

Got invitation via e-mail. The interview was pretty easy. There were only two people.. Really informal. They asked me about 5 questions and went over my resume and especially my work history. In the end I wad allowed yo ask questions.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for and why do you like being (this specialty) nurse?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.