Nagarro Interview Questions

Updated 3 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Nagarro

3.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 688 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Nagarro (India)

Interview

Java programming test , then interview. Inter view was really tough. I was not prepared of the questions asked in the interview. I was able to complete program writing test but interview was not good at all.

Interview Questions
  • What is executor framework?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nagarro (New Delhi)

Interview

They have one IQ test after that they take 2 technical rounds and 1 director round. The director just find a reason to reject you.They provided the feedback that was not something I would accept. If you don't want to hire just don't hire. Don't waste time of candidate

Interview Questions
Nagarro
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at Nagarro (India)

Interview

It was good. Process completed in two days. interviewer was good. Question level was also good. Need to be clear with concepts specially core JS and problem solving as well.

Interview Questions
Nagarro
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nagarro (New Delhi)

Interview

three online tests. - mcq 170 mins, coding 3 question , iq 12 min tech 1-moderate type. logical tech2- total fuzzy questions not listening, background noise 170 mins of mcq technical is totally absurd

Interview Questions
Nagarro
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at Nagarro (India)

Interview

The hiring team here will be very supportive and there will be 3 rounds of interview. 1. Aptitude Test 2. Technical interview 3. HR interview For technical interview be prepared with OOPs concept and database.

Interview Questions
Nagarro
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at Nagarro (India)

Interview

First round: aptitude test 12 minutes including reasoning and mathematics Second round: programming questions 3 Third round: mcqs questions on Spring, hibernate, microservices, java 8, AWS.Basic level questions Fourth round: interview on Java,Spring, hibernate

Interview Questions
Nagarro
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nagarro (India)

Interview

The interview process was long but totally worth it. I enjoy each at worth it. I am able to add value each day. The autonomy to work and take decisions, the way of empowering employees is excellent here.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer asked about the past projects, challenges, your role in that.
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Nagarro (India)

Interview

Overall process is smooth and management is good. There were 4 major rounds and 1 HR. Rounds are IQ, coding test, MCQ, Two technical rounds,one HR round. HR are very cooperative and all the rounds are done from home.

Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nagarro (India)

Interview

It was 20 minutes interview, all went fine , seems easy to me, it was for trainee and questions like data structures and algorithms and arrays link list etc. were asked.

Interview Questions
Nagarro
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nagarro (India)

Interview

An aptitude test followed by HR round, the aptitude test was pretty easy and we had to solve basic level aptitude questions. In the HR round, we talked about our projects and also about our future expectations.

Interview Questions
  • Basic level coding questions and aptitude questions, OOPs questions etc.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 688 Interviews