Nagarro Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Nagarro CEO Manas Fuloria
Manas Fuloria

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • "work life balance varies project to project" (in 74 reviews)

• "Either you'll have no work-life balance or you'll be free a lot of times" (in 22 reviews)

"This company will never give up on its core values"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Nagarro full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been at Nagarro for some time now and am part of the more "senior" group here. As such, I get to see some of the thoughts and processes that happen behind the scenes which a lot of people may not see.

Here's what I have seen which is good for the employees:
    - The core values (CARING) are sacrosanct and whenever a decision has to be taken which is not easy, the senior management will tend to fall back to the core values.
    - People are very important. Smartness, passion, and hardwork are all valued very much. Those who bat for the company are really appreciated and taken care of.
    - There is a very strong sense of fairness - and politics is not tolerated.

Here's what I have seen which is good from a business point-of-view:
    - The outlook is very bright - the sales pipeline is very strong (I have access to the CRM system, so I can see what is coming and what is won).
    - The level of conversation that Nagarro now has with our customers is at a very strategic level - not that of an "order-taking" service provider.
    - As the company has been growing, the ability for investment is higher - so, new acquisitions every year, and the ability to invest in building new capability is higher than ever before.

All in all, I have no reason to not recommend Nagarro - I fully recommend it.

Cons

From a design of the company and the overall vision, I find very few faults in the company. At the same time, being a fast-growing company with a lot of people wearing multiple hats, some implementation of the design gets left behind and has to catch up (but it always does catch up).

Some areas of improvement:
    - you will find pockets of the company not applying the core values and the cultural ethos of the company - but these are constantly fixed as and when they are found.
    - you will also find that the company is still small in many ways, so you may not see the stability of processes that a lot of large companies have (but sometimes, that is a good thing for the employees).

Other than these, I find very little wrong with Nagarro.

Advice to Management

My advice to senior management is to double-down on their effort to push middle managers to be more hands-on and responsible for our cultural statement. This will really amplify our capability as a company.

"Experience is so far good."

Current Employee - Devops Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Current Employee - Devops Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Nagarro full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Good working culture and some projects are very challenging to work with

Cons

Not good for QA and very few on-site opportunities

Advice to Management

Try to understand the problem of some projects where employees do not want to stay.

3. "Best Service company in NCR - Join if you want to Learn"

Current Employee - Manager Delivery in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Current Employee - Manager Delivery in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Nagarro full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pros:
    1. Great Learning for Developers - several initiatives, trainings etc are held to keep you up to speed with the latest technologies.Freshers training is way too good than any other service company.
    2. Great Leadership - The senior leadership(Manas leads the show) is amazing and they keep posting the initiatives they are taking be it technological,project specific,social causes, any issues pertaining to operations/admin on Yammer.
    3. Good paymaster - as per to other services they pay you well and if you are an Architect they can pay you really really well.
    4. Flexibility - Unlike other services, there is no micro management. The team is self responsible for their tasks. There is a minimum 5 hours login and you complete the work which is assigned to you.
    5. Other benefits - They have a inhouse daycare, gyms, TT tables and other recreational.fun activities happening from time to time to keep employees engaged and motivated. HR is also friendly and really listens to you.

Cons

Cons:
    1. As it is a service company so much depends on your project. There are some huge accounts while there are some small projects. So if project is stable or is a product development one, your life could be easy but if its growing or a huge fixed bid one then you might have to stretch(though from home) and some weekends too.
    2. You dont save much in the onsite trips and per diem is quite low. Its not easy to go for long onsite even if you have H1 visa then right opportunity might take time.
    3. Hikes were really good earlier but owing to competition its comparatively less now. Though for a good performer its still not a constraint.

Overall good company to learn and grow on your professional front.

4. "Associate Lead, Qa"

Current Employee - Associate Lead in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Current Employee - Associate Lead in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Nagarro full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-Work-life balance
    - Good project
    - Good policy

Cons

Less onsite opportunity.
    Less automation testing work.

5. "Good place for work"

Current Employee - Lead Technology in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Current Employee - Lead Technology in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Nagarro full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Nice environment to work, great people all around and there is lots of learning in time to time and project to project.

Cons

Well still not able to find anything.

"Senior Manager, Delivery"

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Nagarro full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent technology oriented software company. I have worked in 3 companies in the last 14 years and I will rate Nagarro as the best one in NCR region. I will highly recommend Nagarro to the sharpest minds. I have seen some most of the employees including senior management is very technical oriented and making all the effort to bring more and more non technicals to get technical. Some of the best technology mentors with multiple mentorship programs suiting every need. Great emphasis on upgrading yourself. Open door policy living up to its name and exceptional leaders who are ready to help you by going to any extent. Great salaries and also one of the best tax friendly company. Great focus on consulting instead of order takers. Pickup a random person in Nagarro and you will find her intelligent and already in consulting role.
    They are doing some really existing stuff in Enterprise agile and understand it quite well. Overall I will say a software company which knows what they are doing and where they are going.

Cons

Nagarro by far is the most reputed software company in NCR but the culture is diluting fast. There was some effort to preserve it a year and a half but looks like it has been accepted and I dont see see any more efforts in that direction.

Advice to Management

The lastest pay hike policies should be made transparent to the employees. This is causing large scale resignations. Believe me every one knows about the policies so making them public and taking help from employees in understanding them well should really help.
    Also there are high school bullies roaming around at every floor, please identify them and groom them to play a constructive role.
    You are doing great as a company and Nagarro Rocks.

"Associate, Technology"

Former Employee - Technology Associate in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Former Employee - Technology Associate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Nagarro full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It is one of the best company to start your software developer career. It has good training programs for freshers as well as experienced developers. Follows good coding guidelines. Some projects are very good and have onsite opportunities. Nice cafeteria, separate zone for games. Also do lot of social awareness programs.

Cons

Some project are old and boring.

8. "Overall good company"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Nagarro full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good work culture, flexible timing

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

9. "Good"

Former Employee - Associate in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Former Employee - Associate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Nagarro full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good Company to work for

Cons

No cons as such I could find

Advice to Management

Keep it up

10. "Good Company"

Current Employee - Technology Lead in Gurgaon, Uttar Pradesh
    Current Employee - Technology Lead in Gurgaon, Uttar Pradesh

I have been working at Nagarro full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good work life balance. Good and emerging technologies exposure.

Cons

Losing its good factor as the company is growing. There are low increments as compared to earlier.