NatWest Group Interview Questions

Updated 17 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,375 of over 1.4K interviews

Employee Referral9%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at NatWest Group

NatWest Group

Application

I interviewed at NatWest Group

Interview

Easy, was very communicative and respectful. Stayed in touch and helps me with any questions I needed to be answered. Very open and reliable when asking and saying things. Everything someone could ask for and even more.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 yrs
    Answer Question

NatWest Group

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at NatWest Group

Interview

After an internal application, I was selected to complete a competency based interview. Following the interview I was then advised that my application had been successful and offered the job.

Interview Questions
  • Give us an example about a time where you had to deal with a conflict within your team

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NatWest Group (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland)

Interview

The interview seemed good overall, the two conducting the interviewer were friendly and it was quite informal. I did get an odd answer to a question about growth opportunities at the company - was treated like an odd question and I got told they have women in leadership initiatives (which doesn't answer my question when I'm a man). I haven't heard back about a yes or no, but that answer has stuck with me so I'd probably decline progressing my application.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NatWest Group

Application

I interviewed at NatWest Group

Interview

Pre-recorded interview with 6 questions and subquestions. 2 minutes to prepare an answer for each question and 3 minutes to give an answer. Questions weren't too complicated, to be expected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NatWest Group

Application

I interviewed at NatWest Group

Interview

Interview held, test was taken. Before that a telephone chat also after I sent my curriculum vitae and application form for discussion and review. Interview took about 30 minutes which was fine. All processes completed on time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NatWest Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NatWest Group

Interview

Online testing, video interview, assessment centre. Online testing involved many different panels of information to go through, read and analyse (not very maths oriented). Video interview was general questions and competency based.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NatWest Group (Hyderābād) in Apr 2021

Interview

First Round Hacker rank test followed by Technical interview based on Machine Learning models, basic statistics questions ex hypothesis testing ,PCA, explain detail about any ML model ,previous projects, performance metrices confusion metrices

Interview Questions
  • Hacker rank test contains Python ,Machine Learning ,SQL MCQ followed by two python Programming questions Programming questions similar to hacker rank grading students questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NatWest Group (New Delhi) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interview was not easy. They took 3 technical rounds. And in HR round, he just asked me my expected salary which was already discussed earlier before starting interview process and said no we cannotgive this much and disconnected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NatWest Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at NatWest Group

Interview

5 Competency based questions and basic maths assessment which was done by via telephone pre interview, not difficult standard formatting of questions . Process took around 4 to 6 weeks start to finish and training course for 2 weeks before starting in main branch live. Thoroughly enjoyable and felt I was given all of the skills and training I needed for the role

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you went over and above for someone else

NatWest Group

Application

I interviewed at NatWest Group

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn. The Design Principal got in touch with me via email for an introductory call. After that, we schedule a second call to talk more about the my design process. After a week I got an email informing I hadn’t been shortlisted for the formal interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,375 Interviews