Natwest Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Natwest Interview Questions

Interviews at Natwest

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Natwest (New York, NY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone call then online tests very fun and very quick. Dave was friendly and gave me answers to questions. Thank you glassdoor. Also this was an easy interview be prepared to be amazing.

Wealth Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Natwest in January 2019.

Interview

Telephone Interview; biographical interview
    Questions around background, motivation and why are you looking to leaving your current employer, why wealth management, what do you enjoy most doing your job, what is it that you do not like about it

Interview Questions

• What are you good at/what are you bad at/what does your employer think you are good at/ where does he think you need more development   Answer Question

SFAM Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Natwest (London, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview as I was due to be redeployed or made redundant. I had to attend a 1 to 1 meeting with my line manager who had to go through a pre-prepared set of information gathered from key performance indicators.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Natwest (London, England (UK)) in February 2010.

Interview

It took over 7 months between applying for the job and me actually starting the job. There was very poor communication from the Bank's side and I constantly had to chase someone for an answer. Once I had my actual formal interview, I remember being asked by the Interviewer if I was planning to start a family soon..........I was 31 at the time.

Interview Questions

• Apart from the one I mentioned above, all of the other interview questions etc were pretty standard - competency-based interview style and SWOT analysis etc etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

I would recommend asking for a reasonable salary, that you know you deserve and can evidence to the Bank that you are deserving of ie with concrete examples of previous successes elsewhere.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Natwest (London, England (UK)) in March 2009.

Interview

I was referred to NW by a friend/ex-colleague. In all, the whole recruitment process took 8months from the time of my introduction to me actually starting with NW. This was down to poor communication between the Recruiter/HR/Hiring Manager/Area Manager - something I discovered when I joined the Bank.

Interview Questions

• Are you planning to start a family?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate as I felt that the salary and whole salary package, was rewarding enough.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Natwest (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

first telephone app, competency based around customer service then small maths test. offered face to face interview then similar questions with branch manager and area manager. i used the same examples as on the telephone app. usually have a role play but i didnt in mine- they are subject to who is interviewing you. offered the job 3 days later.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Applied online and received an email following day to call them. Unfortunately i was away on holiday and called on my return. I was informed that all the interview slots had been filled. I was given a direct number to call if i saw another vacancy.

Mortgage Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yeovil, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Natwest (Yeovil, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

Completed the application, then invited to do a 15 question test which involved worst and best scenario. Passed that then had to co pledge a video assessment based on 4 competency questions. Passed that then have a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Why NatWest? Why you? Role play customer scenario based on 20mins customer scenarios about a mortgage. Going above and beyond. Adapting to new changes   1 Answer

Graduate Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Natwest (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2018.

Interview

Had 3 parts to the interview process. 1) Online tests 2) Video Interview 3) AC
    Online and video interview was fine but the AC was challenging. AC had an exercise on whether Natwest should fund an acquisition (individual work with pitch to 2 interviewers after) and 2 back to back interviews after with 2 interviewers per interview (1 banking 1 competency). It was a great learning experience.

Interview Questions

• What aspects of our culture, values, products or services most appeal to you?   Answer Question

Senior Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Natwest (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview then face to face one. The interview was good, but the reason I've said neutral is because the job itself was hell on earth and NOT as advertised.

Interview Questions

• They offered a role play scenario whereby a customer is extremely unhappy and you have to deal with it. You're given details and 5 mins to prepare, then the conversation starts.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.