Neebal Technologies Associate Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Neebal Technologies Associate Software Developer Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Neebal Technologies (Mumbai) in September 2014.

Interview

We had an on campus placement of Neebal Technologies. The interview comprised of 4 rounds:
1. Aptitude
2. Coding Round
3. Technical Interview
4. HR interview
In online Aptitude Round, Logical questions and questions related to basic C++ & Java were asked.

Coding round comprised of writing and compiling programs. We had to compile 3 different programs. They usually check your logic and efficiency of your code.

Technical Round was quite tough. Basics must be strong, to answer the questions. Writing a same code using different algorithms were asked. They test your logic and the way you think.

HR round was quite easy. Basic questions related to you, where do you see yourself 5 years from now, how can you be an asset to the company, etc. were asked.

Overall it was a great experience. I got offers from two other MNC, but the looking at the huge growth opportunities and latest technology you get to work onto, I decided to join Neebal Technologies.

Interview Questions

• Questions on pointers in C++, Questions related to Interfaces in Java. Some logical questions, etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate coz the compensation offered was good for a fresher.

Other Interview Reviews for Neebal Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Neebal Technologies (Mumbai) in October 2014.

Interview

Going through the campus interview:
    The aptitude test comprising of major logic questions and a separate section for technical aptitude on C++ and Java or OOP concepts.
    Then you have the technical test which is where they give a program to be written within a specified time. If you manage to clear the technical round then is the final round of the Personal Interview.
    The personal Interview is basically a test of your confidence and how logical you are. They asked me 1 technical , 1 logical and few personal and background questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked me , where do i see my self in 5 years?   1 Answer

Associate Software Developer Interview

Interview

3 rounds of interviews:
    General Aptitude
    coding round
    Technical interview
    HR interview
    The general aptitude was easy & the questions were also average.
    coding round included writing basic programs
    HR interview was also quite easy to clear.
    Technical interviewer was very knowledgeable so the level of questions was high.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.