Neilsoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Neilsoft Interview Questions

Interviews at Neilsoft

3.1

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Neilsoft (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Three rounds are conducted for GET-Civil
    1 round-Aptitude, english and technical skills paper.
    2 round-Technical face to face interview.
    3 round-HR face to face interview.
    Technical round was a bit tough. Aptitude round was basic and easy.

Interview Questions

• All questions were regarding the structural engineering and basics of Engineering drawing.   Answer Question

Bim Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Neilsoft (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It was great experience. Difficultly was there but not that much. Asked about basics and advance level of Revit. Also about basics of Building information modeling. HR questions were as usual.
    Why you want to join this company and all that.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Neilsoft.

Interview

First round - group written test (Technical + Apti + English) - simple
    Second round - Technical Interview only if you clear 1st round - introduction, sfd, bmd, some questions about you, your goals, etc also
    HR Interview only if you clear 2nd round

Interview Questions

• What is your ultimate goal?   1 Answer

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Neilsoft (New Delhi).

Interview

There was a written exam which was MCQ type. Technical questions were asked along with some GK questions, logical reasoning, English quiz, etc. Later after 15-20 people selected were called for interview. The interview also included validation of the answers written in technical exam. This was followed by the HR interview.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Neilsoft (New Delhi) in October 2019.

Interview

It was 2round interview first round they came to our campus then they asked some questions then they selected 6 students then they delayed response and after many days they called for interview in their office and they were 5 member panel who interviewed us they asked many questions and finally selected 3 students.

Interview Questions

• What will u do if customer is not interested in speaking with you?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Neilsoft (Pune) in June 2019.

Interview

First they took aptitude and technical test. It was a elimination round. Selected candidates were called for interview. There were two interview rounds. First was technical and then HR. Technical interview was mostly related to mechanical engineering domain. In HR interview they were mostly testing the personality of a candidate.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about the project, internships and about various technical subjects   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Neilsoft (Pune) in April 2019.

Interview

General introduction has been taken. The interviewer asked some technical questions about mechanical softwares. I answered almost every questions they had asked but didn't selected. Don't know what went wrong.

CAD Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Neilsoft (Pune) in April 2019.

Interview

I have been interviewed at pune office.
    Had 3 rounds of interviews. Interview was easy.
    First round was with manager , second with another manager, third with HR.
    Interview was easy and accepted. Joining letter within 1 week.

Interview Questions

• Will you leave this company if you get some better opportunity?   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neilsoft (Pune) in April 2018.

Interview

Face to face at pune.
    Worst interview i ever face. Did not ask even a single question on shared JD. interviewer doesn't know basics of railway signalling. Why you waste valuable time of candidates?

Junior BIM Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Neilsoft (Pune) in June 2017.

Interview

Aptitude,HR and TECHNICAL . questions ask related to BIM or Software base,I am Fresher candidate so they ask me on only CAD not on REVIT base.be prepared for Engineering Aptitude that was difficult.

Interview Questions

• Totally base on Auto cad and Mep   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.