Netscribes Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Netscribes Interview Questions

Updated 2 Jul 2018

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Netscribes (Kolkata) in March 2015.

Interview

The short but intense interview process consisted of a preliminary telephonic round, followed by a written skills test consisting of questions designed to evaluate the competencies of the candidate for the position. This was followed by a final discussion on the role description, leading to the extension of an offer of employment.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Netscribes (Kolkata) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview commenced with an HR round and was followed by a one-on-one interaction with the practice lead of the respective department. A written test to evaluate content writing skills was also a part of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• According to you, is content really king in the context of digital marketing?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Netscribes (Mumbai) in December 2016.

Interview

It is basically a monotonous interview schedule. People hire u and want u to join immediately without serving notice period.. Very bad and disgusting HR with high political values. I will love to change my employer and move to someone who pay me well

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Netscribes (Mumbai) in December 2013.

Interview

Quick and guided interview process. The HR and the reporting managers were very friendly and helpful. The HR gave me an overview of the list of clients they handle and what is required of me in a clear and concise manner.

Interview Questions

• Experience and proficiency with various tools needed for the job   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Netscribes.

Interview

The whole process took 2 weeks
    1st is HR round which is not very tough.
    2nd is online essay round
    3rd is PI round with the Senior Employee(Manager, etc), this is a serious round.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Netscribes (Kolkata) in March 2016.

Interview

You will need only basic photoshop skills to crack the interview. You will need to know about pen tool and some other basic background removal tools. Basically you will have to resize and remove background of images.

Interview Questions

• For example, removing backgrounds, checking if model is professional or not. etc   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Netscribes (Kolkata) in May 2014.

Interview

3 rounds of Interview process. 1st round with the company officials, 2nd round case study based ppt preparation and 3rd round client interview. The two round of personal interviews was mainly to understand my overall experience and whether my expertise is suitable for the position offered. The written exam was to prepare 3 case study based ppt formulating marketing strategies.

Interview Questions

• The case study based ppt preparation was difficult as the objective of the ppt were on a field that I had no exposure and coming up with a suggestion/ strategy for each case was slightly difficult given the time frame.   Answer Question

Not a great review about the company from both internal and external employees mainly regarding growth prospects and top management. Also reviews posted in Glassdoor also influenced my decision. Moreover, though the role offered was attractive but de-branding from a MNC consulting firm to an Indian company did not favor my career goals.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Netscribes (Kolkata) in March 2014.

Interview

I went through a three-step process:
    A face-to-face interview with the HR (discussing my expectations, basics of the job role and other concerns), followed by another interview with the manager (to speak at length about my experience and key skill sets), and I had to appear for a written test.

Interview Questions

• How up-to-date are you when it comes to following emerging trends in technology?
      What are your key skill areas and how do you plan to leverage these to ensure better output while working on projects?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Netscribes (Kolkata) in February 2015.

Interview

Very comprehensive comprising 3 rounds - initial screening interview, written test and final face-to-face interview. The test was of 3 hours which tested writing, editing and analytical skills. The initial screening round was of 15 minutes that required me to explain my resume in terms of my core competencies and skills and years of experience. The final round of interview was a validation of my initial screening round and written round.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable would you be with business writing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Netscribes (Kolkata) in February 2013.

Interview

Transparent interview process. The entire interview procedure was clearly conveyed in a telephonic briefing from the HR department. Two rounds of face to face interview, one with the HR Manager and the second with the managers of the concerned department; followed by a written test.

Interview Questions

• If we hire you, how can you help towards the growth of the organization?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.