Network Rail Scheme Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Network Rail Scheme Project Manager Interview Questions

3.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Scheme Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Network Rail (London, England (UK)) in June 2009.

Interview

Very detailed process with alot of emphasis on project management and your ability to lead. Reviewed the company values and how you align yourself with them. Also, a scoring proceedure was required on the level of importance for each value. Technical competency was assessed including a quick scenario. A complete overhaul of your employment history was undertaken which included aligning your experiences to the requirements of the role.

Interview Questions

• What particular skill set do you bring to the team   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Network Rail

Scheme Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Network Rail (City of London, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

Job application, followed by acknowledgement, Call to attend an interview. Interview conducted as per Network Rail's interview process ( mostly personality based/ scenario based questions)
    Selection and then job offer.

Interview Questions

• Run us through your experience   1 Answer
    • Tell us a situation (project based) how did you manage/lead/controlled budget/people/programme etc   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, i had certain expectations about my salary and i stated the same. it wasn't offered fully but it was close to my expectations including some travel benefits

Scheme Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Network Rail (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

In my view interviews are according to set procedure but the selection is based on non standard basis, which hiring manager can play with. Because if anybody asks feedback, always funny reply will come always.

Interview Questions

• Standard Questions depends which function position belongs to.   Answer Question

Scheme Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Network Rail (London, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

An interview panel, followed by presentation and then again an interview panel. First interview with HR and Senior manager. Presentation with Senior managers and final interview with 3 managers. The interview process is very intense and all done on the same day. Offer is not made on the same day but a week later.

Interview Questions

• Presentation: Describe the structure of the Project Board and the roles of the people   1 Answer

Scheme Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Network Rail (York, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Competency based STAR technique and pre-prepared presentation based on a topic given at when offered an interview. Two interviewers. Very strict questions from a script which they have to adhere to.

Interview Questions

• What is Network Rails Safety Vision?   1 Answer

Scheme Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Network Rail (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

A one hour Interview consisting of Motivation, Competency and then Technical related questions. Very straightforward questioning. Expected to respond using STAR technique in which you should answer by describing a situation , the task, your action and result at conclusion.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.