Noble Group Limited Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 30 of over 30 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Noble Group Limited

Noble Group Limited

Application

I interviewed at Noble Group Limited

Interview

Long and it was sometninh i didn’t my Expect. I learned a lot of things and it was a long process. L there were 8 this and that and this and that Questions

Interview Questions
  • What do you do to work?
    Answer Question

Noble Group Limited

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Noble Group Limited

Interview

normal process; behavioral questions followed with basic math and tests market knowledge, i.e. products, prices; checks to see if you are a team player, have you read the latest news etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Noble Group Limited

Application

I interviewed at Noble Group Limited

Interview

Straight forward, fast and simple. Three interviews over a week. It was an expedited process. I was asked position related questions, which were fairly easy for me. Enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tarsus

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Noble Group Limited (Tarsus)

Interview

Well since I directly worked and reported to the country manager, he was the one who I had my interview with. And we knew each other before. It was not a difficult interview since he knew my capabilities.

Interview Questions
  • How long are you planning to work with us.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Noble Group Limited (Singapore)

Interview

3 rounds of interview, 1. understanding of past work experiences and behavioral questions. 2, A case study analysis. 3. Interview by Head of the Department to assess on the cultural fit

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Noble Group Limited

Application

I interviewed at Noble Group Limited

Interview

I applied through a recruiter; phone screen with HR was benign, 4 in person back to back interviews, as well as a few phone calls to other offices to cover all bases. No difficult questions.

Interview Questions
  • please draw a call option payoff diagram. please draw a put option payoff diagram. Talk about the oil market. Walk me through your resume.

Noble Group Limited

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Noble Group Limited

Interview

Very classical process. Initially starting with HR with global questions, and then some operationals, ending with the potential mentor I could have. The process overall was more focus on me rather than testing some technical points.

Interview Questions
  • It has been very general questions, nothing really technical. It was more about my personal motivation on working in commodities, the sense of my academic career.

Noble Group Limited

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Noble Group Limited

Interview

4-5 behavioral and background interviews with people in the organization. They mostly wanted to see if one could fit into the culture and learn on the job, all this took place in one day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noble Group Limited (Raleigh, NC) in Nov 2016

Interview

I did not remember when I applied this company (a couple weeks ago). I just received an email about scheduling an interview with one of the recruiter from the company. Actually, there is only one round interview through typing (this is wired, I never had only one round typing interview before). After the typing conversation with the recruiter, I needed to wait for more than 10 minutes online for the final decision (the recruiter needs to transfer the typing information to the committee).

Interview Questions
  • General and typical questions about yourself and your experience. Compensation and relocation.
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Noble Group Limited (Singapore) in Oct 2016

Interview

I applied through university. was invited to face-to-face interview with middle instilled trader one week after applying. the interviewer asked questions about excel to test your excel skill and showed a picture of world map to ask question about the effect of failure of crude oil pump. the interview lasted for 20 mins.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Interviews