Noble Group Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Noble Group Limited Interview Questions

Interviews at Noble Group Limited

2.8

Interview

I applied through a recruiter; phone screen with HR was benign, 4 in person back to back interviews, as well as a few phone calls to other offices to cover all bases. No difficult questions.

Interview Questions

• please draw a call option payoff diagram. please draw a put option payoff diagram. Talk about the oil market. Walk me through your resume.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Noble Group Limited.

Interview

4-5 behavioral and background interviews with people in the organization. They mostly wanted to see if one could fit into the culture and learn on the job, all this took place in one day.

Data Analyst Clerk & IT Jobs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noble Group Limited (Raleigh, NC (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I did not remember when I applied this company (a couple weeks ago). I just received an email about scheduling an interview with one of the recruiter from the company. Actually, there is only one round interview through typing (this is wired, I never had only one round typing interview before).
    After the typing conversation with the recruiter, I needed to wait for more than 10 minutes online for the final decision (the recruiter needs to transfer the typing information to the committee).

Interview Questions

• General and typical questions about yourself and your experience. Compensation and relocation.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noble Group Limited.

Interview

Resume was delivered by recruiter, who then scheduled an interview call with both the team manager and HR. Phone interview is mainly about related work experience and relocation intention. Then an on-site interview with the team and HR. Both background and tech questions were asked. Overall not hard and group people are friendly. The interview is more like a conversation rather than a Q&A.

Research Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Noble Group Limited (Stamford, CT (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Met with a variety of people, from the Head of Trading down to some IT people I would be working worth. Straight forward questions about my experience and education, very willing to fill me in on the expectations of the role.

Interview Questions

• Many of the typical interview questions, some questions about how I might work through specific problems that a researcher might face.   Answer Question

Global Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Noble Group Limited (Stamford, CT (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

The first round was a little intense but also a lot of fun. We went through 3 different trading simulations in groups. The second round involved phone calls with 3 different people. One of the interviewers didn't call me, so I called Human Resources who then rescheduled. It seemed very disorganized at the time but now that I work here I realize that given the fast paced nature of a trading floor- that comes as no surprise.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over your competition?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very tough to negotiate given that this is a global associate program. Plenty of other highly qualified applicants are all being offered the same salary regardless of their educational background.

Junior Trade Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noble Group Limited in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online and got was contacted via email to schedule phone interview with a recruiter. The first round interview is solely fit based with questions such as: Walk me through your resume? Why noble? After which you are given time to ask questions. Never heard back despite following up with recruiter.

Trader Trainee Interview

Interview

HR intern sent me an email to set up a phone screen, first time I didn't here anything from her. She then sent me an email to apologize and requested me to reschedule the phone screen. Second time, she was late 30 minutes. Then she apologized and wanted to reschedule it again. I did as she wanted, then she called me finally but 20 mins later than the scheduled interview time. after than I haven't heard anything.
    DON'T EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME INTERVIEWING WITH NOBLE GROUP. VERY VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!

Trade Analyst, Oil and Liquids Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noble Group Limited (Stamford, CT (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Recently set up a phone interview with an HR recruiter. Scheduled the appointment via phone at 10am while at work waited til 1030am and no call, the recruiter finally called me at 1050 when I was back at work. Rescheduled the phone interview for the next day at 12:30 but no call, gave up pursuing the position after the no call. I highly recommend not pursuing this position to anyone because of the unprofessional experience I had with Noble Americas.

Financial Analyst Oil Liquids Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Noble Group Limited (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Got an email from an "HR Intern" asking me to do a phone interview with her. She asked me if 10:30 was available on Monday. I paid to park in a lot close to work for $18.00 a day and took an hour off work for my phone call (which would be done in my car because I work in a very small office). 10:30 came and went, no call from her. I called and left her a message and also emailed her. She stated she had not confirmed the time with me. WHAT? Really, you ask, I say yes and that is not confirming? We rescheduled for the next day - another $18.00 for parking. She was 15 minutes late calling and spent less than 10 minutes on the phone with me, totally looking for ways to exclude me. There no reasons for excluding. I was a perfect fit for the position. Still didn't get an interview with the hiring manager. Do not bother with this company. I have never written a review before but felt it was time to stand up and speak out. Stupid kids making decisions wasting other's time and money.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.