Nutanix Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,296 of over 1,296.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting17%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Nutanix

Application

I interviewed at Nutanix

Interview

The interview process of Nutanix consisted of 4 rounds. Nutanix is focused on hiring a self-starter and an individual who know the company's core values and products. You also need to be a leader and demonstrate your experience in clear and concise manner.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What challenge did you face when working with a team and what steps did you take to overcome it?
    Answer Question

Nutanix

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nutanix

Interview

The interview process was very thorough, the recruiters and coordinators were very responsive and swift to reply. A quick call with the recruiter, then 3 rounds of interviews with two SDR managers, and an interview with the Director of Sales. Through the interviews, I can sense the company culture, high energy, motivated team, and focused on the wellbeing of their employees.

Interview Questions
  • How do you stay motivated in your day-to-day, professionally and personally?
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

11h

a

Data Scientist

Hello all, Need suggestion.. I earn around 20L (5.5 yoe). Have been in the same company from last 3.5 yrs. I am in the comfort zone. Work life is chill. But due to boom in the market, i am feeling insecure. I am not able to decide whether should I switch or not. If I want to grow then I need to switch but here I am feeling very comfortable Work life balance is great and the work we do is having great impact. I am not getting the motivation to switch. Even if I do, 30% will be taken by gov.

6 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nutanix (Amsterdam) in Sep 2021

Interview

15 min Initial Interview with hiring Manager 1 hr screening interview with Senior SRE 1 hr Interview with 2 Managers 2 Hrs Interview with 4-5 SREs in One session Good interview process and proper response from Recruiter

Interview Questions
  • Linux,OSI Model,Nutanix Architecture, Networking, ARP, traceroute understanding,Prepare your CV well

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nutanix (Bangalore) in Sep 2021

Interview

I have applied from linkedin. HR called on the next day to gather some additional details and scheduled interview within a week. The interviewer's seemed calm, peaceful and very much polite. They explained me in details for the questions which i failed to answer.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Explain OAuth 2.0 Flow 2. Perform an Security Architecture Review (they shared a application design) 3. Explain Security Issue When AWS secret key is lost? 4. Question on Container Security 5. Questions on DevSecOps 6. Explain about CORS 7. Explain in detail about Blind SQL Injection 8. Explain about SOP 9. Explain about Deserialization Attack with example 10. How to prevent DOM XSS 11. Difference between classical SQL Injection and Blind SQL Injection 12. Questions of Cloud Security 13. Explain about IDAM & PAM Solution 14. Questions on AWS - IAM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nutanix (Pune) in Sep 2021

Interview

So far process has been good and interesting. 2 Rounds completed, where 1st level screening was done by Director level interviewer. 2nd Round was scheduled for 1 hour but conversation went for 1.30 hours. Next actions awaited.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nutanix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nutanix

Interview

There were totally 5 rounds of interviews. Each round focuses on different aspects. Technical areas cover Networking, Virtualization, Linux Kernel, etc. The interview processes were pleasant. Interviewers are very nice. I've also learned a lot during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Networking(layer 2& 3), Virtualization deep understanding etc.

Nutanix

Application

I interviewed at Nutanix

Interview

The interview process was very good. The interviewer seemed calm and peaceful. The questions asked were from basics of computer network and operating system. Each round of the interview took around 30 minutes to complete.

Interview Questions
  • Different types of RAM. Difference between TCP and UDP. What is booting. Port number for http and https. What do understand by the role SRE.

Nutanix

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nutanix

Interview

Round 1- Techincal Aptitude based on OS, Linux, Networking, Virtualization Round 2- Basics of Networking, Computer Architecture, RAM, SSD, HDD Round 3 - Basics of Virtualization, Linux commands implementation related to Network Round 4 and Round 5 Have a project in OS or Linux. No coding required. Be good at CN, OS, CO.

Interview Questions
  • The difference in Architecture of HDD, SSD, RAM, DRAM, SDRAM.

Nutanix

Application

I interviewed at Nutanix

Interview

1 online test with 60 technical mcqs. Followed by technical interview in which they asked about OS concepts, DBMS concepts and OOPS, this interview went for 1 hour. Then in afternoon they called us for 2nd technical interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nutanix

Application

I interviewed at Nutanix

Interview

Very good interview experience! The recruiter and interviewers are professional and helpful. 5 rounds interviews with global experts and local sales leaders. Good communication and feedback from recruiter along the way.

Interview Questions
  • How are you working with the sales team to demonstrate the business value of Nutanix cloud products?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,296 Interviews