Nutanix Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nutanix Interview Questions

Interviews at Nutanix

1,119 Interview Reviews

3.1

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Nutanix.

Interview

It started with one hackerrank test and once you clear the tests and then most they will schedule5 face to face round later on. All round were related to SDET only.

Interview Questions

• it was normal SDET related questions   1 Answer

SRE Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nutanix.

Interview

I was screened by a recruiter and then phone screened by a person that held a position similar to the role that I had applied to fill. The next level was 3 hours long and covered the core areas stated in the phone screen.

Sales Interview

Interview

Great! They did a great job telling me about the role and telling me how I was going to succeed in sales. They got to know me and how I would fit in.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nutanix (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

Recruiter call, then 2 phone interviews, and then a final interview. Really smooth and pretty fast; the interviewers were v friendly and collaborative throughout the interview! They were incredibly thorough with explaining their work and the intern projects as well!

Interview Questions

• OS Concepts and a few algorithmic questions (more focus on OS)   Answer Question

Interview

Totally I had 7 rounds of interview - HR + Hiring Manager + 4 Technical Rounds + VP of Engineering
    The entire hiring process is professional and especially my recruiter has been terrific, excellent communicator, and provided great support

Interview Questions

• Why Nutanix?
      What is your Data Center design for Scalability with the use of BGP avoiding full-mesh topology - for 10 Routers, 100 Routers and more than 500 Routers?
      How do you ensure you use entire bandwidth of 1Gbps link for any specific application traffic, while there is no other traffic at all?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nutanix in October 2020.

Interview

All interview activities were conducted over phone calls or video calls. Moved through the interview stages very efficiently. Participated in 8 different interviews. Coordinating these interviews was very easy. Each call was short, so it is important to be clear and concise. The recruitment team was constantly engaged and was very helpful to answer any questions along the way.

Interview Questions

• In addition to the technical and process questions, the team was very interested to make sure that my personality and approach would fit with the team.   1 Answer

Senior Project Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maple Grove, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nutanix (Maple Grove, MN (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

7 engaging and interesting conversations with a variety of people within the company. Higher, lower and peers. The process occured over a few short weeks and they didn't try to drag it out.

Interview Questions

• What have you heard about Nutanix that makes you want to work here?   1 Answer

Channel Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nutanix (Denver, CO (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

A series of interviews with both peer personnel, and territory sales management, along with hiring manager interview, followed up by national management, and a final interview with hiring manager. All spoke to their roles, and expectations related to this role. Very good process and good mix of individual to engage with.

Interview Questions

• How I would approach new partners, or those who have not engaged at the level they expect.   Answer Question

Senior Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nutanix (San Jose, CA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Interview process was very smooth with 45 mins phone screen followed by 5 virtual onsite interviews which almost took whole day. Recruiter was very helpful and accommodating through out the process and got offer within 2 days after the virtual onsite interview

Account Ececutive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nutanix (Raleigh, NC (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Very quick moving! Great feedback along the way! Felt that everyone was as excited about me and I was about them and Nutanix. Very refreshing in today’s tech environment where candidates are typically made to feel as they are a number!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a sale that you thought you had won but lost? What did you learn?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.