Ojas Innovative Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Ojas Innovative Technologies

3.1

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ojas Innovative Technologies (Hyderabad) in January 2020.

Interview

i will tell about my experience with ojas interview process.first they will explain you about the terms and conditions( about 3 years bond and the package for each year ) which is not bad and, if you are ok with the T&C you can sit for the technical round. as i went for the java role in technical interview they have asked about advanced java and core java question. in which i have answered mostly. if you do it well you will be sent to next round which is System test in which they will ask you to code 2 basic programs.here i have got outputs for both. next there will be a managerial round but unluckily i was not selected for the managerial round. when i asked them what was the reason they told me that my performance in first round( technical interview ) was not good. i dint get them. if i was not good in the first round they could have rejected me there itself.

finally,

PROS: company looks good
                 it can be a nice opportunity

CONS: dint like there process.
                 bond for 3 years

Interview Questions

• 1) advanced java question on JSP, JDBC, servlets?

2)questions on core java?

3) told me to write Fibonacci code?   Answer Question

JAVA INTERVIEW Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ojas Innovative Technologies (Hyderabad) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ojas Innovative Technologies.
    good,it is a good MNC company.
    It is a great company.
    interview process is also better.
    One of the best company ever.
    They will ask 2 lacks check.
    2 years bond.
    Great training.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ojas Innovative Technologies (Hyderabad) in August 2019.

Interview

3 rounds for freshers.first round is technical face to face interview,and second round is Technical System test,and Third round is Hr round.technical face to face round is conducted based on your technical skills mentioned in your resume.

Interview Questions

• 1.oops concepts in core java
      2.Advanced concepts
      3.frameworks.   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Application

Interview

it was good. the questions were mostly on fundamentals of HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap, angular js.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ojas Innovative Technologies.

Interview

There will be a three rounds and final interview will be taken by CEO.
     On basic knowledge on your skills and communication must and should be there ...
    Basic background details

Interview Questions

• Techinical on related technologies..   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ojas Innovative Technologies.

Interview

It consists of three rounds of interview. Fisrt one is techincal hr askes about the techincal skills. 2nd computer test it test our programming skills.if we select in both Finally hr round there.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ojas Innovative Technologies (Hyderabad) in May 2019.

Interview

During the interview technical questions will be asked and Aptitude questions also will be preferred. After clearing the Technical Round, you will be given three Technical tasks, out of which we should complete atleast two questions.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ojas Innovative Technologies (Hyderabad) in May 2019.

Interview

first there is a technical face to face in which they will ask us questions on the domain to which we are applying for.
    followed by system test and then CEO round

Interview Questions

• questions on oops concepts, multi threading, exception handling,collections   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ojas Innovative Technologies (Hyderabad) in May 2019.

Interview

Its 3 rounds interview process. 1st round face to face then second round is system test after that CEO round .if you are selected you got a call letter immediatly.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ojas Innovative Technologies (Hyderabad) in April 2019.

Interview

total three rounds is there
    first round-face to face (technical topics like core java,frameworks and advanced java based on our experience)
    second round-system test(skill test fro coding)
    third round-HR round(they are asking some company details and salary disscussion)

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.