Oracle Financial Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Oracle Financial Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Oracle Financial Group

2.9

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle Financial Group (New York, NY (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

First the Hiring HR calls and finds out about you .Telephonic will be a Tech Screen, Face to Face will be multiple people evaluating your candidature and HR Round again will be salary negotiations and the time you need to join in. Over all a well set process and a good experience

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle Financial Group.

Interview

We had 4 rounds.
    1.Online test which covered all the topics (verbal, quantitative)
    2.F2F: Questions from resume (Projects mentioned and asked to explain about the implementation of those
    3.F2F: Technical Questions
    4.HR: General

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ranchi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle Financial Group (Ranchi) in October 2020.

Interview

it was three round process first was online test that comprise of aptitude and coding question second round was technical interview round and third and final was HR round. each round was eliminating round first had the average question mathematical aptitude was little bit tough and time taking.

Interview Questions

• they have asked some personal question and some coding question also.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Durgapur, West Bengal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oracle Financial Group (Durgapur, West Bengal) in October 2020.

Interview

First of all we had an aptitude and technical test that was conducted online. There were questions on data structures, binary trees, avl trees, stacks, queues, etc. The interview was divided into two parts. In the first part some technical questions were asked and in the second part it was basically some puzzle and hr question. Over all the interview was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• They first of all asked me why I was turning towards the it field being from electrical engineering   1 Answer
    • They asked me details about the project that I had done. My project was in my personal domain i. e., electrical engineering. Still they wanted me to explain it to them   1 Answer
    • In technical part they asked me questions about oops, dbms, sql, they asked me to write a simple sorting code. And to write a code to show operator overloading.   1 Answer

Application

Interview

The whole interview was based on my Resume. My approach to the questions, knowledge about my projects were extensively judged. All started from the most coveted questions of all interview that is Tell me about yourself. Prepare it well, do not exaggerate and be precise.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my extra Curricular Activities   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle Financial Group (Warangal) in September 2020.

Interview

4 rounds in total
    1 online assessment test with all questions on aptitude, technical, programming, verbal, comprehension.
    2 technical rounds covers the basic coding questions, time complexities, space complexities,
    some attitude questions
    1 HR round asked about family details, max like general discussion stuff.

Interview Questions

• R1 :- basic coding questions
      R2 :- in-depth programming language concepts like oops   1 Answer

Senior Oracle Finance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle Financial Group (New Delhi) in September 2020.

Interview

It was the first round interview in which they ask technical questions regarding your work experience and your academics related to such work including the work experience you gained during client visit

Prinicipal consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle Financial Group (Bengaluru) in September 2020.

Interview

Interview process is good. Received offer within two weeks of the final interview.
    HR is helpful to walk-through the process and good CTC negotiation.
    Manager explains about project and business functionality to straight the need from employees.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Oracle Financial Group (Pune) in August 2020.

Interview

There were 3 stages. First of all, there was an aptitude+ technical test, which consists of DBMS, oops, DS, and aptitude. The second is the technical interview and the last one is the HR round and if you clear that there will be a little bit of talking after that.

Interview Questions

• Q. Tell me about yourself or give a brief introduction   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oracle Financial Group (Bengaluru) in November 2019.

Interview

I attended the interview on 30 Nov 2019 at Oracle Financial in Whitefield opp Satya Sai hospital Bangalore.
    My first round was completed and I wait for an hour for second round,and second round went good and at last they told u r selected and they gave brief introduction to the project that I'm going to work.
    After that till Thursday no response from the team even I tried to call HR but they didn't picked it.And finally they picked up on Thursday and they told u r not selected.
    Really I'm feeling the worst experience in my life .In 2nd round itself manager told you are selected but after 5 days he told u r not selected.
    Don't play with candidate's life.

Interview Questions

• All core Java and spring
      And 2 to 3 programs on strings and collection   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.