Orion Infosolutions Interview Questions

Updated Nov 28, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Orion Infosolutions

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Orion Infosolutions (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in Apr 2018

Interview

A job interview typically precedes the hiring decision. The interview is usually preceded by the evaluation of submitted résumés from interested candidates, possibly by examining job applications or reading many resumes. Next, after this screening, a small number of candidates for interviews is selected.

Interview Questions
  • what is css...?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orion Infosolutions (Jaipur, Rajasthan)

Interview

Interview was ok..first round was HR. She will rarely ask you anything just your area of work. Second round was literally time waste. The person was just working on his laptop and he wasn't even interested in my answers. The final interview was done by one of their own employee. He asked basic questions. Don't even think of going there. Total waste of time...they will ask you to do training and pay them. They don't have any management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orion Infosolutions (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in Mar 2016

Interview

I got call from HR of Orion infosolutions , before 3 years ago she was very polite and very friendly, After some discussion She sechdule my interview on weekends as per my request. When I faced interview then I got immediately score before leave the office. The System task round was very difficult for me It took around one and half hour but I completed it after got some suggestion of interviewer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orion Infosolutions (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in Jan 2016

Interview

step 1 HR Round , Step 2 Technical round Step 3 . System Test Hr Round was very interesting round for me . The human resource manage gave me many suggestions to follow in my life after he go through my complete story. He taught me that how we can win over our weakness.

Interview Questions
  • Why you leave your previous job ?

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Orion Infosolutions (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in Jan 2015

Interview

The very Genuine process of interview, the first process is HR Round then, paper round, face to face and then system round. I enjoyed a lot here the interviewer was very helpful and management is also very much helpful.

Interview Questions
  • Which is the most challenge you faced in your programmer career ?
RSS Feed</>Embed