Overlake Medical Center and Clinics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Overlake Medical Center and Clinics Interview Questions

Interviews at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics

2.6

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

Online application. Phone interview with HR, phone interview with manager, panel interview in person. Various questions about nursing background and experience, work style, expectations for role.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics (Bellevue, WA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I applied online. Had a phone interview with recruiter, then an onsite interview with nurse managers for two floors that had open PCT positions. both were super nice, and recruiter was helpful and responsive. my interview was onsite since I worked at overlake already in a different role, but I think a lot of interviews have been virtual during covid.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when your attention to detail helped catch an error
      3 strengths and 3 weaknesses   Answer Question

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics (Seattle, WA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

The interview process overall was average. It was not intimidating or pressuring at all. Simple interview and resume questions. The interview process was very quick about 30 or so minutes on the phone.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics.

Interview

Fairly straight forward interview process. Applied job online through their website. After a week received a phone call from a recruiter and scheduled an onsite interview. The whole process took less than a month.

Hospitality Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics.

Interview

The interview was very good. Gave me a good impression of the company. This company cares about their employees and that was very obvious through the interview. Overall it’s a great company to work for.

Surgery Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics (Bellevue, WA (US)).

Interview

I had a positive experience at my interview, great questions and information regarding the position. The interviewer also showed me around the office and introduced me to the staff. I was not made an offer but have been called back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult patients.   1 Answer

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics in September 2018.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter the day after I turned in my application. I was asked to fill out extra forms and take a survey. Got an interview and the team was really nice. It was about an hour long. They had 4 people in the panel

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics (Bellevue, WA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview began with a short call from the recruiter and the I interviewed with the manager. The final interview was a one on one and it was quite short. The questions were easy

Medical Imgaing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics (Bellevue, WA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Email from HR, complete self assessment, contact you for interview, then panel interview l. Within 2 weeks. HR rep was very helpful she gave me advice on before the interview. After the interview we did a tour around the hospital and to the different moldalities.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Name a time you have a work place conflict how did you handle it   1 Answer

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics.

Interview

I've applied online, 7-10 days later I received a call from HR person. After regular phone screening (several hours later) I was invited to onsite interview. Communication with HR was really nice and effective.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if your manager will ask you to do something strange, unusual, something that is not your job responsibilities?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.