Overlake Medical Center and Clinics Interview Questions

Updated 5 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 36 of over 36 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics

Overlake Medical Center and Clinics

Application

I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics

Interview

One application and one interview was required. They were easy to schedule with and very kind and accommodating with my schedule. It was a straightforward interview process. However for a residency it is competitive

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you had to act quickly
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics (Bellevue, WA) in Oct 2020

Interview

Interview in person, very engaging and breaks the ice so you’re not so nervous. It was about 1 hour or so can they gave you a tour of the kitchen a little after

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Overlake Medical Center and Clinics

Application

I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics

Interview

Online application. Phone interview with HR, phone interview with manager, panel interview in person. Various questions about nursing background and experience, work style, expectations for role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics (Bellevue, WA) in Aug 2020

Interview

I applied online. Had a phone interview with recruiter, then an onsite interview with nurse managers for two floors that had open PCT positions. both were super nice, and recruiter was helpful and responsive. my interview was onsite since I worked at overlake already in a different role, but I think a lot of interviews have been virtual during covid.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about a time when your attention to detail helped catch an error 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics (Seattle, WA) in Aug 2020

Interview

The interview process overall was average. It was not intimidating or pressuring at all. Simple interview and resume questions. The interview process was very quick about 30 or so minutes on the phone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

Interview

After applying received letter to contact hiring manager for phone interview. After phone interview was then asked for in person 3 weeks later. Interviews by a panel of 3 and then found out they were not immediately hiring.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Overlake?

Overlake Medical Center and Clinics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics

Interview

Fairly straight forward interview process. Applied job online through their website. After a week received a phone call from a recruiter and scheduled an onsite interview. The whole process took less than a month.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Overlake Medical Center and Clinics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics

Interview

The interview was very good. Gave me a good impression of the company. This company cares about their employees and that was very obvious through the interview. Overall it’s a great company to work for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics (Bellevue, WA)

Interview

I had a positive experience at my interview, great questions and information regarding the position. The interviewer also showed me around the office and introduced me to the staff. I was not made an offer but have been called back for a second interview.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle difficult patients.

Overlake Medical Center and Clinics

Application

I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics

Interview

Got a phone call a few weeks after submitting my application. they were very very nice people and processed things really fast. it is also a nice hospital and unit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Interviews