Overlake Medical Center and Clinics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Overlake Medical Center and Clinics Interview Questions

Interviews at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics

2.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics.

Interview

Fairly straight forward interview process. Applied job online through their website. After a week received a phone call from a recruiter and scheduled an onsite interview. The whole process took less than a month.

Hospitality Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics.

Interview

The interview was very good. Gave me a good impression of the company. This company cares about their employees and that was very obvious through the interview. Overall it’s a great company to work for.

Surgery Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics (Bellevue, WA (US)).

Interview

I had a positive experience at my interview, great questions and information regarding the position. The interviewer also showed me around the office and introduced me to the staff. I was not made an offer but have been called back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult patients.   1 Answer

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics in September 2018.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter the day after I turned in my application. I was asked to fill out extra forms and take a survey. Got an interview and the team was really nice. It was about an hour long. They had 4 people in the panel

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics (Bellevue, WA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview began with a short call from the recruiter and the I interviewed with the manager. The final interview was a one on one and it was quite short. The questions were easy

Medical Imgaing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics (Bellevue, WA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Email from HR, complete self assessment, contact you for interview, then panel interview l. Within 2 weeks. HR rep was very helpful she gave me advice on before the interview. After the interview we did a tour around the hospital and to the different moldalities.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Name a time you have a work place conflict how did you handle it   1 Answer

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics.

Interview

I've applied online, 7-10 days later I received a call from HR person. After regular phone screening (several hours later) I was invited to onsite interview. Communication with HR was really nice and effective.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if your manager will ask you to do something strange, unusual, something that is not your job responsibilities?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics.

Interview

It was a typical nursing interview. The staff that interviewed were very welcoming. It was with only 2 people so it made it a bit easier than some of the group interviews that I had. The interview took about a total of 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How I handle stree from work at home.   1 Answer

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics (Seattle, WA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Hiring process took almost weeks from the time I applied to the time I got offer letter.Was easy but took long time for the process of interview.It was initially phone interview and then scheduled panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself,Insurance experience related questions.Clearly explained me what the role is and their expectations are.   Answer Question

PT Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics (Bellevue, WA (US)).

Interview

Submitted cover letter and resume for a position posted ~2 weeks previously.
    Completed work style survey.
    Completed phone introduction with HR and personal interview at the Hospital.
    Toured the department areas, saw a few staff.

Interview Questions

• After a verbal clinical quiz and a behavioral scenario questions
      The final question:
      Director: Do you affirm you can perform this job without modifications?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.