PCB Planet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

PCB Planet Interview Questions

1.7

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PCB Planet (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) in February 2018.

Interview

It was a quick process. Those who were done were allowed to leave. It was a face to face session with the HR. He asked questions related to project and basic internship. Overall it was short and sweet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PCB Planet (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) in November 2015.

Interview

normal talk ... nothing technical ...
    they have asked like where u r living?
    if u r in gandhinagar then its good....
    if u r from ahmedabad then they will provide trasnport

Front End Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PCB Planet.

Interview

Interview process was very easy. They just asked few questions about my final year project , why i wanted to join PCB Manufacturing Industry, what are my long term goals.

Interview Questions

• How did you implement Pcb Design in your Final year project?   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PCB Planet (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) in December 2013.

Interview

Short and precise, to the point. They ask very simple questions. It was very quick too, not too many bosses to meet too. Higher management takes the decisions soon you are finished with the process, so no need to wait longer.

Desktop Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PCB Planet (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) in February 2016.

Interview

HR is giving introduction of company and job role and Then there is one technical round only to get hired.interview is quite simple. if u have any experience on PCBs then u have 80% more chances to get hired(but its not required)they will provide training.

Fee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PCB Planet (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) in March 2018.

Interview

1) HR round
    2) Some project related questions
    They ask very simple questions. It was very quick too. Higher management takes the decisions soon you are finished with the process, so no need to wait longer.

PCB Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PCB Planet (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) in May 2017.

Interview

This company is just a good looking building. Nothing else.
    I applied through indeed and got call from HR for interview.
    When i reached there with one of my friend, We saw around 300 students were waiting outside the building for interview. When our turn came, we were told about company. Points are
    1. Company is not a PCB Designer. It only gives third party support.
    2. You have to compulsory work in night shift here.
    3. No leave during initial 1.5 years of training.
    4. Salary is worst among all.
    5.In city like Gandhinagar, they are giving 12k. After deduction you will get around 8k.
    6.This is call center like job. Apply only if you don't have any other option. Living here is also very costly.

CAD/CAM Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PCB Planet (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) in March 2016.

Interview

At the earliest they will inform you everything about the company but having it in written would be a task for you. Would you willing to commit particular time at company.

Interview Questions

• Getting information about your financial condition and your family   Answer Question

EC ENGINEER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PCB Planet (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) in November 2013.

Interview

Prior Interview call from administration and then interview scheduled. Contact details, venue details shared by employer.
    i reached at proper time and called in office for interview. Resume submitted and then personal interview begun.
    Interview questions was mostly from the technical Background and academic. Also asked about project and other information.
    Formal talk and then asked by other formalities.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.