PKC Management Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at PKC Management Consulting

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PKC Management Consulting (Chennai) in November 2017.

Interview

Aptitude Test was attended by almost 48 people, HR Interview was conducted for people who has taken operation stream around 30 people attended it, Technical Interview was conducted for around 15 people, Case Based Interview for 5-10 people.

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tiruchirappalli

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PKC Management Consulting (Tiruchirappalli) in November 2017.

Interview

First round was online test ,where you will be tested with basic Quantitative aptitude ,Logical reasoning ,Data interpretation ,computer knowledge and data sufficiency . and online test will be followed by an offline paper test, in which we would be given 2 questions of 15 marks each and 20 minutes for offline test,it consists of 2 case based diagrams like process flow diagrams ,ER diagrams etc .

next stage is HR interview which will be very basic followed by a main interview in which your management skills,projects,internships ,work experiences are tested .

Final stage is Case study round which you wil have with CEO Ms.Swetha Kocher or other top management persons ,in which you wil be given few case study questions .

Interview Questions

• 1.How will you decrease the production without affecting the profit margin
      .Draw process flow diagram for Inventory   Answer Question

Company has only clients within Tamilnadu
    no scope for growth
    it is an SME consulting and no scope for us to shift to other companys

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tiruchirappalli

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PKC Management Consulting (Tiruchirappalli) in October 2017.

Interview

There were total four rounds
    1. Online aptitude test+written test(includes situation based questions)
    2. HR(very simple round just to know about you and your interest to join the company)
    3.Technical round
    4. Technical round (situation based questions were asked)

Interview Questions

• Q. Why to do you want to join our company?
      Q. Questions from certifications done?
      Q. You are a Management Consultant, what steps will you suggest to stop revenue leakage in a firm?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.